Won a Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marianna

Original poster
Hello, I'm looking for a few partners that want to travel. The possibilities are endless. Lets get out of Kansas (or wherever your character would be starting from) and go for an adventure.

To the:
Mountains
Bach
Desert
Castles
Museums
Islands
Jungles
Egypt
Europe
Alaska
Anywhere

There are so many people I'd love to meet, or come across together, here are just a few:
Fellow travelers
Intern
Waiter
Writer
Photographer
Artist
Thief
Baker
Mountain man
Royalty
Gypsies
Gardeners
Archeologists
Pirates
Elves

There may very well be: action, escapes, peril, a little romance.
Mix and match, add your own ideas

Will you please share an adventure with me?

A Plethora of slightly larger bits of ideas:

One person wins a trip and knows just who to take.

Or they have no idea who to invite as all their 'real friends' are too busy, but hey there's always that one old friend, right?

The new face in town and has to settle down just long enough to get a job and earn a little money. During that time they really hit it off with a coworker. When it is time to move on is the traveler convinced to stay? Does the coworker decide to go with them? Or do they part ways?

Use a cliché: It's a dark and stormy night and the traveler just needs a place to stay the night…

Or for the lighthearted: It is the perfect summer afternoon and the only way to make it better is find someone to dance with.

Trapped on an elevator: If we ever get out of this I swear I'm going to see the world. Want to come? What's on your bucket list?

Sneak off the beaten track during a tour and end up lost in the ruins/mansion/garden/pyramid/city.

A frequent traveler takes opportunity to stop by one restaurant every time they pass through town due to a growing liking for a certain employee.

A common thief is caught red handed by an innocent civilian, but due to unfortunate circumstances, they must work together so that both get away clean, or neither of them will. (expired passport, finger prints all over the item being stolen, being identified with the thief at the crime scene, something…)

Good old fashioned train robbery? With secret conspirators in civilian clothes that can get the goods off of the passengers too smart to let themselves be caught by common thieves?

Status
Not open for further replies.