WOMEN

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Orochi, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Amirite, men?

2. you cant apparently XD there is no way to edit posts that I can see

3. (Original Poster: Razilin)

AUGUST 14, 2016
    PATTAYA, THAILAND

It took Sam all of two hours to get the information he needed from some of the local bums squatting on the streets. They saw and heard an astonishing amount of information, readily available to those willing to part with a bottle of liquor or a pack of smokes. Now Sam had the location of his latest prey and at least some idea of the layout inside the office building that was evidently his base of operations.

As Sam suspected, his prey - the brander - had some ties to Pattaya's criminal underworld. He was buying up prostitutes from someone, after all. It turned out that the office building Sam was heading toward fronted as a shipping company while actually housing one of the more robust bordellos in the district.

Sam broke in easily enough. He had to duck into the blind spot of a few security cameras and then work out the hinge-pins on a backdoor before he could slip inside. From there, he found the nearest maintenance closet. Some baggy coveralls were haphazardly thrown against some of the shelving, which he donned for a disguise. He quickly skimmed the remaining shelves for anything he could use. He soon filled the coverall's many pockets: a screwdriver, a half-used roll of duct tape, some dirty wash cloths, and some turpentine and bleach that he put into some Ziplock bags.

Thusly armed, he started exploring the office building while carrying a toolbox he found in the maintenance closet, looking for all the world like he belonged there. The other office workers, dressed in suits and pressed shirts, just ignored him as they passed.

Things became more raucous when Sam reached the lobby, just as a pair of identical twins burst through the front door. They were a unique sight: both in cloaks, one white and the other black. Sam wisely kept to the walls to watch things play out. Someone was off about these two, other than their anachronistic taste in outerwear. Sam couldn't put his finger on it, but they didn't feel normal.

The sudden appearance of the twins sent the other office workers into a panic, with most fleeing into the hall. A pack of security guards stormed in with pistols in hand, shouting, "Don't move! Hands in the air!"

Sam stayed where he was, near the wall and close to the hallway. He was behind the guards and out of easy line of sight. He eyed the guards carefully. Though clad in uniforms, they didn't have the feel of sworn-in officers. No, their burliness, crudeness, and hardened expressions were those of true street gangsters.

Sam took out his pilfered screwdriver, wrapped a wash cloth around the shaft, and dipped it into the turpentine. In his other hand was a lighter.

"Hey."

The "guards" turned to look at him, some a little surprised that they missed him the first time. Sam calmly lit his makeshift torch.

"Catch."

Then he threw it at one of them, the fiery distraction catching the gangsters by surprise.

4. (Original Poster: Lonewolf888978)

AUGUST 14, 2016
    PATTAYA, THAILAND
    Detective Jacob Phantom
    Beep, Beep, Beep
    The alarm clock stirred the sleeping man awake. He smelled of cheap liquor and stale cigarettes. Beside him on a night stand, a half drunk cup of whiskey sat next to a empty bottle of pills. Groaning, the man went to turn the irritating alarm off, swiping at it. Instead of finding the clock, the cup slipped off the night stand and shattered on the ground. Slamming his hand on the alarm, the beeping came to a sudden stop. He glanced at the time,
    Its too early for this shit.
    Jacob said sitting up, running a hand through his messy, unshaven beard. He slicked his hair back and headed to the bathroom. Splashing water on his face, he stared at himself in the mirror, trying to remember anything from the past three years of his life. As usual, his head started to hurt thinking back on it, but he still didn't remember anything. Something white moved in his eye, moving across his pupil and deeper inside his brain.
    The ghost that haunted him was awake. It was the only thing that gave him a clue what had happened to his mind years ago. It whispered the names often enough, murmuring it in his dreams, and wouldn't say anything else. Again, he heard the whispering all around him. It was a single voice, yet sounded like numureous. It only hurt his head more.
    The Greysons
    He headed back into the motels main room. Papers covered a table in the corner, several files were still open from the night before. One infact, was labeled "The Greyson Siblings". He didn't have much on them, just pictures, rumors, and a shit load of questions.
    Spoiler

Spoiler

His hunt for the two brought him to Australia, and after questioning a few goons in Sydney, the only name they knew about was someone under the name of The Black Weaver.
    Spooky
    Was the only thing he had to say about the name, but regardless, he headed to a country that didn't speak his language. He took a flight two nights ago, leading him to this dirty motel he sat in now. The night before, he managed to get some information from a group of guys who were afraid of ghosts. And skeletons it seemed, as they kept murmuring something about "The Skullman." It was a name he heard often, but nothing he was concerned about.
    He was tipped off to an office building he was going to head too today, and he quickly gathered his things, slipped on a button up shirt, pair of brown slacks, military boots, slipped his chest holster over his clothes, and but his trench coat on. He mainly were the coat to hid his side arm. Plus it completed his whole "Detective" look.
    A glass of whiskey and an hour later, Detective Phantom sipped on some coffee to give him some energy. He spotted the building, but two men stuck out as they kicked open the door, rather aggressively. Dropping the coffee, he strode across the street, reaching for his side arm on the side of his chest. Pulling it free from his holster, he surveyed the room the moment he took a step in.

In front of him, the two twins stood, one wore a black cloak while the other wore white. In front of them, were the line of security guards, who stood with guns drawn. Finally, behind them was a shadowy man, who tossed a torch towards the security. Sighing, Jacob called out to the twins, gun pointed to the taller of the two.
    You two! Ying and Yang. Hands where I can see them, stay turned away from me. No sudden movements or I'll put a bullet in the two of you, capeesh?

5. (Original Poster: Mythy the Dragon-Wolf)

AUGUST 14, 2016
    PATTAYA, THAILAND
    @Razilin @Lonewolf888978

The twins had on small grins as workers scattered, and 'security' forces dashed into the front area, demanding their hands in the air. Just as they had seen so many times before, a truly respectable-looking front. But that was all it was, a front. However, two things happened that they were not expecting. First was what seemed to be worker mutiny, the other a detective behind them, ordering the same thing that the men in front were.

What do we do, Sen-Onii? Those men don't bear that aura. We do as we always do, Ne-Nii. We destroy our enemies. Let us hope, then, they choose not to be our enemies

Their mental conversation took a mere half-second, and without turning around, The brother on the left, with the longer hair, spoke. "You might wish to reconsider your stance sir. We have no quarrel with you. Do not make one." And then, as soon as the screwdriver hit the ground, they were off.

Quicker than the naked eye could track, the twins were off into the group of ten. Only a trained martial artist would be able to reliably watch their movements. Faster than most and stronger than most, the pair of them together could perhaps rival Skullman. One brother would leg-sweep a gangster, another slamming a palm into his chest as soon as he was in the air, already onto another one. In mere seconds, five of them were down, the others freaking out.

"H-holy shit, where are they!?" "I don't.. get the fuck out of here!!" The panicked mobsters spit and ran, Three charging towards that workman (@Razilin), the last two towards the front door and the detective (@Lonewolf888978). Neither of them could be nearly as scary as what they were running from, right?

6. *pushes Rory into a swamp*

neener neener neener

7. (Original Poster: Crow)

AUGUST 14, 2016
    NAVAL AIR FACILITY KOUMA - RESEARCH LEVEL
    TOKYO, JAPAN

"To be honest... well... don't tell Chiaki this, but sometimes I feel a little... how do I word this? I'm a little unsure if I'm truly helping her. She's a great friend of mine, and I get VIP tickets when possible. But at the end of it all... well... you know the basics of the idol industry, I know the basics of the idol industry, and what I know probably isn't scratching the surface of what Chiaki-chan knows... and Chiaki-chan isn't really the type to know everything... and by everything, I mean the everchanging rules of the long-lived idol industry... oh sorry, I'm sidetracking a little...

... but overall, as long as I know the ways, we still maintain a great friendship. Paparazzi issues can be dealt with by passing me off as a lady, with my build and height. I see Chiaki as an inspiration to improve my average self. Maybe some day, I'll have a task that outdoes her - a magical girl, or even a superhero!"

Hikaru puts his palm at the back of his head.

"J- just kidding... Those things... are make-believe, and don't really exist in the realm of possibility, but if I had the chance, I probably would. I wonder what kinds of powers I would have as a superhero, if I ever became one..."

8. *pulls Magdelene's hair*

hee hee hee

9. :glare:

10. EWWW WOMEN IN MY WOMEN THREAD

*STAMPS 'CHAUVINIST' ON HIS OWN FOREHEAD*

11. *snuggles Paorou*

12. NO SNUGGLING IN THE WOMEN THREAD

13. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE WOMEN THREAD?

And why is snuggling not allowed?! *snuggles all*

14. *shakes head sadly at the .50cal being used so crudely*

if chicks have all the brains, then why is that one using a Sniper rifle like an uzi and firing from the hip?

*wmd dons his gas mask and saunters back to his basement.*

15. BECAUSE SHE BENDS REALITY TO DO SO

16. The she's the next Paorou?

17. Really now? Really?

I don't think we could handle a female Paorou

18. Teddy bears and bishies EVERYWHERE.

And no girls in insanity aside from her.

19. *kicks an Ampoule-shaped hole through this thread*

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUGGHHHHHHH

20. o;

A female Paorou with teddy bears and lace everywhere?

I'd like that.