Wolves' War

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LittleWolf

Original poster
In the forest, a war is approaching. Wolves of good intentions usually choose one side, while evil ones choose the opposite.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello mortal. You have been created for the forest. Pick a side and I'll guide you through, if you pick the right side. What shall I call you?
View attachment 86608

Rules:
1. No bullying other members.
2. Only choose one side, though you may become a turnpelt if you feel the need.
3. Nothing besides wolves are to be in the war unless you speak to me first of your intentions with said non-wolf.
4. Have fun.
5. No one else (without my approval) may be an Ultimate Alpha.
6. Use correct grammar.
7. When the Ultimate Alphas command you to do something, you have to do so. They are your alphas, and you have to listen to them, even if you're an alpha.

Cast:
Character Sheet:
Appearance:
Name:
Bio:
Extra Info:

Good Wolf Pack/Evil Wolf Pack
Alpha:Drax/Axis
Beta:Caesar/Baku
Healer:?/?
Omega:Soola/?
Other Submissives:
Scouters:?/Drouf
Other Dominants:
Delta:Kira/Lexi
4th in Command:Shaw/?
Lead Hunter:Jace/?
Advisor:Mystic/?

Character by LittleWolf
Appearance:
View attachment 86620
Name: Luna
Bio: She is the Moon Goddess of all Wolves. She rules the forest of death and the natural world over the wolves. She is the ultimate ruling over any alphas.
Likes: She loves her children, good and evil wolves. She loves the moon. She likes moonstone and other stereotypical “werewolf” things.
Dislikes: She absolutely hates her children being on the verge of war. She hates the humans who kill off her wolves.
Extra Info: She is invincible, so don’t try to kill her.
Character by Silverdawn
Appearance:
View attachment 86761
Name: Axis
Bio: Axis didn't come to power by luck he forced his way to the top not caring who got hurt in the process. He does care much for any but his mate and his pups. The other wolves in his pack don't like him but they understand he is much stronger than them otherwise he couldn't have gotten to the top.
Dislikes: The good wolves, anyone who stands in his way and weaklings.
Extra Info: Axis can be stubborn, he wouldn't attack the ultimate alpha but he wont listen to her unless convinced.
Character by Cats
View attachment 86765
Name: Drax
Bio: Before Drax was the leader, he was a solider. Drax spent most of his life as a solider for the good wolves. One day Drax went against a bad wolf soldier which caused him to get two scars by his eyes (In picture). Drax was made Alpha after the death of his father.
Dislikes: The bad wolves, anyone who lies and bullies.
Extra Info: Drax can be gullible, he wouldn't do anything to hurt his people.
Character by KAZUAKI
Appearance
View attachment 87038
Name
Baku

Rank
Beta ( know by pack as bodyguard to alpha)

Bio
From a very young age Baku was trained in the art of killing making him well known on the battle field . though there is no real title , the pack reconize him as the alphas bodyguard since he is known to kill any one who is not welcome in the alphas presence.
It is his loyalty and his savage nature that makes him the ideal soldier .

Dislike
Nothing

Extra Info
Only takes orders from alpha

Evil Wolf
Character by Mars Jupiter
Appearance:View attachment 87965
Name:Caesar
Bio:Caesar is extremely calm yet deadly,it is unknown how he came into being,yet he finds ease in killing. He is not known to betray anybody,in other words he is extremely loyal. He is never going to leave his pack,he is going to kill anyone in his way.
Likes:Runes,Symbols,Spells,Combat,and most of all weapons.
Dislikes:Ignorant people,The Evil Wolves,and cheating.
Extra Stuff: Only listens to his alpha,and The Ultimate Alpha.
Good Wolf

Character by Viverescribere
Appearance:
View attachment 87974
Name: Lexi
Bio: Before the whole situation broke out, Lexi didn't exactly have the best experience in her old pack. Tormented for weaknesses she didn't even realize that she had, Lexi was more than determined to prove herself. After all that had happened, she laughed in the faces of those who pleaded for her to go to the light. She wouldn't go anywhere with the likes of them. Instead she found home with the dark. She grew tougher, stronger, fitter and faster. She wasn't going to let anyone beat her down again.
Dislikes: The Good, others doubting her abilities or skills.
Extra Info: A member of the Dark. Can be quite...independent, back-chat could leave her in some trouble.
Character by Daspro
Appearance
View attachment 88110
Name : Drouf
Age relative to wolves : 19
Position : Scouter
Bio - Drouf is a pretty tough wolf with good speed , agility and decent stamina. He can step up to the plate when needed but is by no means a fighter. Instead he's a strategist who likes to uncover information about the rivaling pack and hunt for food to sustain health and a good community with his fellow wolves.
He enjoys sleep and the thrill of uncovering new data and of course the delicious taste of deer.
Among the things he dislikes are : Getting caught , losing a meal he worked to catch and the smell of wet rabbit.
Bad Side
Character by CynderTheDragoness

View attachment 88157
Name: Kira
Bio: Kira was always a playfull pup, tho only surviving pup of three. Her brothers died in a snowstorm. She is a fiercely protective and loyal wolf.
Dislikes: Disrespectful wolves, the Evil Wolves
Extra Info:

Good Wolf
Characters by Sir Binkleton the 3rd
Appearance:View attachment 88158
Name: Soola
Bio: Don't let her small size fool you, Soola carries much pride in her heart, perhaps too much for her own good. The egotistical wolf has abti of a snobbish air about her, ever since she was a pup. She was too good for hunting, too good for fighting as she doesn't like getting her paws dirty. Soola has always imagined herself destined for greatness, despite her current position as omega, the lowest of the low. Soola's mother, believed that her own daughters pride and lust for power will be her downfall one day and it was. Her former pack tossed ehr aside, viewing her as and quote, "An unproductive, useless, heap of fur."
Dislikes: being omega, being bossed around, evil wolves
Extra Info:

Appearance:View attachment 88159
Name: Shaw
Rank: a dominate member of the pack of good wolves (not sure what sort of position this character can take, o.o)
Bio: This old wolf has seen and been in many battles, heart hardening as a result. She was once a well respected and beloved wolf of her former pack, but after a battle that was fought between her pack and rival, she saw it as unjust. A dishonorable fight that drove her away from her birth pack into the Forest of Death, where she came across the pack of good wolves. She saw their cause as a noble one and decided to join them in their fight against the evil forces.
Dislikes: evil wolves, liars
Extra Info: Shaw is very blunt and is unafraid to speak her mind. Shes' been known to be a realist and a fatalist
Characters by Maria127
Appearance:View attachment 90898
Name: Jace
Bio: Jace is like free spirit even though she belongs to the back. This pack is a pack that she was born into. She is a good fighter despite he lithe forom and is fast and agile because of it. Not one wolf has manged to hit her yet but she does have a fewbscars on her underbelly from when she use to hunt buck deer by herself. She is fiercely loyal to her pack.
Exploring
Scouting.
Dislikes:
The evil alpha but understands why his pack follows him.
bullies
Snobbery

Extra Info:
Good Wolves

Appearance:View attachment 90899
Name: Mystic
Bio: she used to be apart of the evil pack but she was young and niave at the time. She had actually thought she was in love with alpha Axis. He used this to his advantage and broke her trust in him. After that she hated him for taking advantage of her.
Pups
The pack.
Dislikes:
Arrogance
The last for power
Aggression where it is not needed.
Extra Info: hopes that the good pack will accept her but she will not take any bullshit and will not hesitate to defend herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
[spoili]
carolynmoskowitz_wolf_by_fleurdelyse-d64oqxi.jpg

[/spoili]
Name: Axis
Bio: Axis didn't come to power by luck he forced his way to the top not caring who got hurt in the process. He does care much for any but his mate and his pups. The other wolves in his pack don't like him but they understand he is much stronger than them otherwise he couldn't have gotten to the top.
Dislikes: The good wolves, anyone who stands in his way and weaklings.
Extra Info: Axis can be stubborn, he wouldn't attack the ultimate alpha but he wont listen to her unless convinced.

embers_by_novawuff-d68b0dj.jpg
Name: Drax
Bio: Before Drax was the leader, he was a solider. Drax spent most of his life as a solider for the good wolves. One day Drax went against a bad wolf soldier which caused him to get two scars by his eyes (In picture). Drax was made Alpha after the death of his father. (Not very good with bios XD If need more I'll write more.)
Dislikes: The bad wolves, anyone who lies and bullies.
Extra Info: Drax can be gullible, he wouldn't do anything to hurt his people.

Maybe correct your grammar up a bit and you may be accepted.

By the way everyone, I am putting up a new rule for this. You have to roleplay with correct grammar! I am pretty new to this so I know that I will be adding new rules sometimes, I will keep you guys updated. :P

[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Sheet[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
Demon_wolf_request_by_therockycrowe-d51ceaa.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name[/BCOLOR]
Baku

[BCOLOR=#000000]Age[/BCOLOR]
Teen pup

[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rank[/BCOLOR]

Bio
From a very young age Baku was trained in the art of killing making him well known on the battle field . though there is no real title , the pack reconize him as the alphas bodyguard since he is known to kill any one who is not welcome in the alphas presence.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Likes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Nothing[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Dislike[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Extra Info[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Only takes orders from alpha [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Evil Wolf [/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Silverdawn
[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Sheet[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
Demon_wolf_request_by_therockycrowe-d51ceaa.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name[/BCOLOR]
Baku

[BCOLOR=#000000]Age[/BCOLOR]
Teen pup

[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rank[/BCOLOR]

Bio

[BCOLOR=#000000]Likes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Dislike[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Extra Info[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Only takes orders from alpha [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Evil Wolf [/BCOLOR]
Axis is pleased.

I will take the Alpha's evaluation into account...you are accepted! :) @KAZUAKI

You guys...I just realized that I'm the only girl character in here...:P

Your the ultimate alpha right? You should be fine ,
Which brings up my next question , what would happen if your ultimate alpha some how gets her head ripped off in some accident ......that involves another wolf.
Will they be named ultimate alpha ?

As I said in my extra info, the Ultimate Alpha is invincible. She cannot die. So, to answer your question, no.

Appearance: images.jpg
Name:Caesar
Bio:Caesar is extremely calm yet deadly,it is unknown how he came into being,yet he finds ease in killing. He is not known to betray anybody,in other words he is extremely loyal. He is never going to leave his pack,he is going to kill anyone in his way.
Likes:Runes,Symbols,Spells,Combat,and most of all weapons.
Dislikes:Ignorant people,The Evil Wolves,and cheating.
Extra Stuff: Only listens to his alpha,and The Ultimate Alpha.
Good Wolf

Yes, I approve of him.

Appearance
images

Bio - Drouf is a pretty tough wolf with good speed , agility and decent stamina. He can step up to the plate when needed but is by no means a fighter. Instead he's a strategist who likes to uncover information about the rivaling pack and hunt for food to sustain health and a good community with his fellow wolves.
He enjoys sleep and the thrill of uncovering new data and ofcourse the delicious taste of deer.
Among the things he dislikes are : Getting caught , losing a meal he worked to catch and ghe smell of wet rabbit.
( May I join the " bad side " ? )

Reactions: Silverdawn
Appearance
images

He enjoys sleep and the thrill of uncovering new data and ofcourse the delicious taste of deer.
Among the things he dislikes are : Getting caught , losing a meal he worked to catch and ghe smell of wet rabbit.
( May I join the " bad side " ? )
You may but you may have trouble around Axis as he prefers strength.

May I join in with my two characters o3o ?

Status
Not open for further replies.