Wolves' War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soola could be a turnpelt later in the rp? o.o

If she feel like she needs to be then yes, but she may ruin her chances at raising her rank on the good wolves' side.

hey guys sorry im really buisy for right now i wont be on for awhile but when i am i will try my best peach:pounce::paperbag2::parrot2:

I didn't even get a notification from this thread until now...

could someone tell me what is happening, so I don't have to take a long time reading.

Well, right now everyone is just gathering in a specific spot near the Ultimate Alpha. That's all that's really happened.

Can make a character that used to be apart of the evil pack and is now seeking shelter with the good pack.?

Yes you may. I am sorry if you don't ever get to play. It's kind of dead. Soon, I'll contact everyone in here to see if they're still here, but yes, make a character.

Character Sheet:
Appearance:
hqdefault.jpg

Name: Jace
Bio: Jace is like free spirit even though she belongs to the back. This pack is a pack that she was born into. She is a good fighter despite he lithe forom and is fast and agile because of it. Not one wolf has manged to hit her yet but she does have a fewbscars on her underbelly from when she use to hunt buck deer by herself. She is fiercely loyal to her pack.
Exploring
Scouting.
Dislikes:
The evil alpha but understands why his pack follows him.
bullies
Snobbery

Extra Info:
Good Wolves

Character Sheet:
Appearance:
Nightlight_by_Silverwuff.png

Name: Mystic
Bio: she used to be apart of the evil pack but she was young and niave at the time. She had actually thought she was in love with alpha Axis. He used this to his advantage and broke her trust in him. After that she hated him for taking advantage of her, and left thinking that he was not worth her time.
Pups
The pack.
Dislikes:
Arrogance
The last for power
Aggression where it is not needed.
Extra Info: hopes that the good pack will accept her but she will not take any bullshit and will not hesitate to defend herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleWolf
Umm can I make a remark to this
He used this to his advantage and raped her.
As I have stated, he is mean but I have said that he only cares about his mate and cubs so I'd doubt he'd rape anyone.

Hmm. That is true. Please take that out. I'll edit it out of the character sheet in the cast. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

@Maria127 You maybe could change it to a different way that he kind of took advantage of her, if that's okay with Axis, aka Silverdawn.

OK it's been changed I've just said that he broke her trust

Status
Not open for further replies.