Wolves' War

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sir Binkleton the 3rd yes you may @Daspro are you submissive or dominant? @Mars Jupiter Accepted

Guys, I'm sorry that I've been gone; I'm grounded. I shouldn't even be one right now, but hey, I needed to check on you guys. I won't be one for awhile, at least a couple of days. I will try to check as often as I can, but it's risky.

Can I still sign up?

Appearance:
Hellhound.jpg
Name: Lexi
Bio: Before the whole situation broke out, Lexi didn't exactly have the best experience in her old pack. Tormented for weaknesses she didn't even realize that she had, Lexi was more than determined to prove herself. After all that had happened, she laughed in the faces of those who pleaded for her to go to the light. She wouldn't go anywhere with the likes of them. Instead she found home with the dark. She grew tougher, stronger, fitter and faster. She wasn't going to let anyone beat her down again.
Dislikes: The Good, others doubting her abilities or skills.
Extra Info: A member of the Dark. Can be quite...independent, back-chat could leave her in some trouble.

Aw my emoji didn't post :( I'm using my iPod so I tried to use one of the emojis.

@Sir Binkleton the 3rd yes you may @Daspro are you submissive or dominant? @Mars Jupiter Accepted

Guys, I'm sorry that I've been gone; I'm grounded. I shouldn't even be one right now, but hey, I needed to check on you guys. I won't be one for awhile, at least a couple of days. I will try to check as often as I can, but it's risky.

I'd like to say dominant , but I guess in comparison submissive. So submissive

Scrolling around, I saw that Females are needed here. Point me to the Pack that neds one and I will happily oblige.

Consider it done. I'll start on a CS.

So it looks like Drax and Ceasar are my pack. Am I missing a wolf?

images

Name: Kira
Bio: Kira was always a playfull pup, tho only surviving pup of three. Her brothers died in a snowstorm. She is a fiercely protective and loyal wolf.
Dislikes: Disrespectful wolves, the Evil Wolves
Extra Info:

Good Wolf

Last edited:
Appearance:
6b7c8eacaf9b4844084bc8a34eacb7a8.jpg

Name: Soola
Bio: Don't let her small size fool you, Soola carries much pride in her heart, perhaps too much for her own good. The egotistical wolf has abti of a snobbish air about her, ever since she was a pup. She was too good for hunting, too good for fighting as she doesn't like getting her paws dirty. Soola has always imagined herself destined for greatness, despite her current position as omega, the lowest of the low. Soola's mother, believed that her own daughters pride and lust for power will be her downfall one day and it was. Her former pack tossed ehr aside, viewing her as and quote, "An unproductive, useless, heap of fur."
Dislikes: being omega, being bossed around, evil wolves
Extra Info:

Appearance:
f9c9cf14dce1fa2f18413d1adeb362ae.jpg

Name: Shaw
Rank: a dominate member of the pack of good wolves (not sure what sort of position this character can take, o.o)
Bio: This old wolf has seen and been in many battles, heart hardening as a result. She was once a well respected and beloved wolf of her former pack, but after a battle that was fought between her pack and rival, she saw it as unjust. A dishonorable fight that drove her away from her birth pack into the Forest of Death, where she came across the pack of good wolves. She saw their cause as a noble one and decided to join them in their fight against the evil forces.
Dislikes: evil wolves, liars
Extra Info: Shaw is very blunt and is unafraid to speak her mind. Shes' been known to be a realist and a fatalist

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
and suddenly the Evil wolves are quite out numbered....

I know; it's pretty crazy. Now we might even need more evil wolves rather than good.

Status
Not open for further replies.