Wolves' War (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kira slowed her pace slightly to better match Soola so the two could talk. Only she did not expect the words that came from her packmate's muzzle. Unconsciously, the tawny she-wolf flicked her ears back. "There is nothingbetween me that fleabag!" The Delta snapped. "What made you think of such absurdity?" She asked.

Grateful that the meeting was over, Lexi huffed and stalked off, unamused by the events that had transpired that afternoon. The beta had irritated her and just being around the sickening goodness of their enemy pack was enough to turn her mood foul alone. But of course she remained with the pack. She wasn't one to turn and run away from the first sign of a fight. She relished confrontation and gore. Lexi could be rather bloodthirsty at the best of times.

"That was rather pointless." She muttered under her breath, ears flicked back as she stared at the ground in front of her. It had ruined her game with the little mouse and had just set further tensions within the packs. Not that her alpha really seemed to care. But then again, he didn't seem to care about much other than himself, his mate and power. Lots and lots of power.

Kira slowed her pace slightly to better match Soola so the two could talk. Only she did not expect the words that came from her packmate's muzzle. Unconsciously, the tawny she-wolf flicked her ears back. "There is nothingbetween me that fleabag!" The Delta snapped. "What made you think of such absurdity?" She asked.
Soola nearly jumped out of her coat by the sudden outburst. She gave her pack's delta a bewildered look, "Goodness, I was only teasing Kira." her ears flatten and tip of her tail slightly tucked between her legs. "I know you wouldn't ever associate yourself with that wolf, not on your own terms anyways."

"I wouldn't associate with any of them, Soola." Kira corrected the omega. " She trotted ahead, eager to get back to the dens and to the stream.

(Bump? Anyone still interested?)

Drax chuckled at the two wolves bickering. "Alright, that's enough you two." Draw said as he kept walking. The pack leader then heard the sound of a bear attack. "Did you guys pick up on that." He said as he looked towards the sound.s direction. "It sounds like something, or someone, just got attacked by a bear. Me and Kira will go check it out. The rest of you wait here. If we're not back in ten minutes, come looking for us. Let's go Kira." Draw said as him and Kira went to go check on what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Droof arose from where he'd been resting and scanned the area, when he thought he wasn't being watched he dashed into a more tree packed wilderness. Usually when he came here it was to hunt but not this time, this time it was for a plan. He knawel out some roots of a tree and spent a couple seconds staring at his work which he was very pleased with." Soon enough...." He murmured before returning with haste for fear that if he took to long people would get suspicious.

Baku cleans the blood from his fur before looking up at the pup that was following him. " go home kid" He says annoyed at the pups persistence. " my pack would eat you alive" Baku says hoping it would scare the pup away . As the wind began to pick up Baku picks up the scent of other wolves approaching them . " you smell that boy? "
The pup quickly recognizes the scent and begins slowly move behind Baku.
Baku stands his ground waiting for the wolves to show them selves.

Kira perked her ears towards a noise no more than a second later than Drax had. The tawny she-wolf nodded as her her Alpha asked if she heard it. It most certainly sounded like the growling roar of a bear. She followed, hot on Drax's heels. She was unsure as to what they would find.

(@Cats)

As Drax and Kira followed the noise, Drax saw two wolves. One kid wolf, and one adult wolf. The leader stopped in his tracks. "Kira look." Drax said as he looked in the direction of the two. Drax and Kira then slowly walked towards the two. As they got closer, Drax recognized the two. Then Drax and Kira appeared in front of the two wolves. "Well well well." Drax said as he stood in front of them. "What do we have here?"

Kira looked closer at the pair. She nodded at Drax as the Alpha moved forward. Kira flanked around, covering the rear. "Well," the tawny she-wolf barked, stepping from the trees. "Whar brings you out this way?"

"Keep your distance " Baku says glaring at the two wolves . " go on kid , i assume there here to take you home" Baku says turning his head to the young wolf . " hm" To Bakus surprise the pup was starting to growl . Baku begins to chuckle " that's more like it " He says blocking the two good wolves sight of the pup
" keep that up and there may be room for you in our pack" Baku says looking back and forth between the good alpha and one of his betas when he realizes she was circling them . ignoring the she wolf Baku steps towards the Alpha " you know if i kill you here , there will be no need for a war " Baku says chuckling

Kira took a step closer, her hackles raised. "If you kill Drax, you are as good as dead yourself." The Delta snarled. The tawny she-wolf, lithe as she was, was not a she-wolf you wanted to cross.

Drax stared at the to. "We're not here for the boy. We just heard fighting over here, and we wanted to check it out." The bad wolf then threatened Drax. Drax then sat down. "I'm not afraid of you." Drax stopped and thought to himself. "What was your name? B B Buka. (yes, I wrote it wrong on purpose.) Or something like that. Besides, do you really think you can beat me? I am the good alpha, and last time I check you're not the bad alpha." Drax then yawned. "And by the looks of it, you're in to position of fight. After that fight with that bear, I'm pretty sure you're exhausted." Drax didn't really care if one of his pups went to the bad side on their own. He believes that everyone has a choice, and if this wolf's choice was to be bad, then Drax respected his choice. "Go on." Drax told the wolf. " I'm only letting you take the pup, because that's his choice to go with you, and I respect his choice. If he decides to come back then he will be treated the same. If he stays with you, then he will be treated as a bad wolf."

Last edited by a moderator:
The wolf pranced around drooling with excitement, he searched and and searched then he finally found their leader. " Sir-sir ! I've got a plan ! Well 2 months ago and have been neutering it. I dragged two deers into a hole to observe their behaviour, when I came back there were 5, they had children( or whatever you call baby deers xD ) . We could keep doing this and we'd not need to hunt anymore !" He gasped for breath and continued. " We could take this even further and go on a murdering rampage killing all the other deers either leaving the 'good wolves' starve or force them to pay un reasonable amount for food and claim ownership of them and make them... well slaves if you will !!!" Droof was excited but cautious knowing full well that further development of his plan depended on the leaders verdict.

Axis heard the sound of some wolf moving up to him, turning around he spotted Doof. As the Wolf began to talk he listened carefully to the plan, even if Axis disliked Doof, he was worth to have around just for the plans he can come up with. "Hmmm, as good of a plan that is how would we take out that many deer it's possible, find out how we will kill them all fast," He commented.

Baku continues to chuckle as he listens to Drax .
" well this is embarrassing , if i knew you attempted to remember my name i would of cared what yours was"
Baku tilts his head when he hears Drax point out that he wasn't the alpha . " and this gives you power over me? " He asks curiously amused . " am i supposed to be afraid? These wounds are nothing , shall i make an example of that tick that's bin running her mouth since she arrived ?" Baku says referring to the wolf that Drax came with. " what do you say? why wait any longer? Lets start this war right now" Baku says as he begins to growl viciously. " before i die,i will give you another scar that will make you remember my name , That i swear to you" baku says standing in a fighting stance.

" Yes, sir !" He said as he left with utmost pride, his tail being evidence of that. He decided to check up on the deer ( plural ) he had trapped in the hole, he was met with a pitiful sight. The two adult deers were trembling and breathing heavily, only one out of the three baby deer had survived all this was due to hunger. Ofcourse he'd been feeding them but apparently not enough. Droof hadn't noticed because he only fed them at night and couldn't really observe them. "What if another animal kills them what if they starve?" Eventually he would need to expand the hole but how? He jumped around anxiously but was soon calmed down by the moans of the hungry deer. He layed down. A passer by may have thought he was sleeping, he wasn't, he was in a deep train of thought. After 10 minutes that felt like a day he had a plan. " I'll take the baby deer and raise it as my own and do the same with a deer of opposite gender, let them have kissy-kissy time then take their babies , repeating this process over and over. A few deers down the line and they'd be domesticated they'd lose the instinct to hunt as their food will be brought to them, I won't be able to this now because transporting it would most likely kill it especially in it's food deprived state." Untill then he would feed them more frequently. When the day finally came for him to take the baby deer, he'd break of the hole to make it less steep allowing the deer to go. Then abduct the baby deer. He'd almost certainly need a partner. Baku was out of the question, his jaws were too strong for the delicate task of transporting deer. But would he call this phenomenon ? Perhaps "Daggering? " " No, no, no sounds too violent" " Maybe I should call it doug " " No, no, It'd need to be a verb " After contemplating with himself like this for a couple minutes he stumbled upon the perfect word. " I know, I'll call it FARMING ! "

Luna was worried. As she was watching the packs talk, she noticed the venom in their voices, most of all on the evil side. She could see their glowing black and red auras, unlike when she first made the wolves, when they had blue and green auras. The good wolves had upheld that aura, even some of them getting a yellow or purple aura, which is okay. She wanted to interfere, reset their auras, but that would be unfair to them. She noted that tomorrow was that fated day. Her wolves' war. Maybe they wouldn't fight. Not likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.