Wolves' War (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yea, Deltas like Lexi and Kira are Third in Command. I'll have a reply up momentarily as I just got home.)

Kira drew her lips back in a snarl as the the grey Evil male made his way to her. She would have lunged at him had the UltimateAlpha not been there. Instead she snapped a reply. "Well, then that must be why you all look so fat. You eat any mote and you won't be able to hunt." She growled back. Though the tawny she-wolf could not help but admire the male's musculature. Lickily Shaw had interrupted before Kira embarrassed herself. She shook her head in reply to the elder she-wolf. No, I have not seen him today."

Drax stayed quiet for most of the meeting. The ultimate alpha then got angry when the two sides started to clash, and told all the wolfs to sit. Drax sat down, and remembered when him and the bad wolf leader use to be the best of friends. Drax chuckled at the memory. Drax then noticed that Kira started to insult one of the bad wolf's. "Enough Kira!" Drax growled. Drax then looked at the ultimate alpha and spoke up. "Look ultimate alpha, It's not like I want this war. Trust me I hate the thought of my people dying, it kills me to even say it. But me and Axis can't come to an agreement on how the way our lives should be run."

"I understand, Drax. That still doesn't make the situation any better." She walked up to the front of all of the wolves. "Now that everyone is here, I will begin our meeting. I know that the two packs hate each other, but do you understand that this used to be the same pack? All of your ancestors were designated as The Pack, not good and evil. I know that you are going to war. There will be casualties, especially if some of you refuse to fight. I will not let any of you die without a good reason. I will be watching you closely. I am going to tell you, I know the day you will begin the war, even if you try to prevent it. The fates have set this date. In two weeks' time, you will begin. Be prepared. Now, go back to your dens and become battle ready. I will see you then," Luna declared solemnly.

Baku flashes his fangs as he snarls " calling us hear just to explain what we already know hmph" Baku mumbles to his self as he turns to look at Drax as he spoke to the ultimate alpha .
~what makes them so dam special ~ Baku thought to his self as he glares at the two. Not wanting to cause any conflict Baku turns around and howls , ordering the pack in to formation behind Axis .
" if any one among the pack still thinks there is a chance of peace ...
Stay here! ... The alpha will not need cowards when the war starts! " Baku yells at his own pack to keep there confidence flowing .

Drax stood up and softly spoke to his pack. "Com on everyone, let's got back to base." Drax then looked at Axis. "Wait for here for a moment guys."Drax said as he began to slowly walk toward Axis. Drax then stooped when he was only a few feet away from him. "Please old friend, I don't want to fight you. Let's just make peace, think about the pups. If you're still the Axis I know, then I know you won't put your people at risk. But if you do, then I want you to know that I will be fighting with my comrades, and I hope you're wolf enough to do the same."

Baku walks up to Drax's blocking him from Axel.
" you must excuse my insolence , but i will not allow anyone to insult my alpha " Baku says looking Drax's in the eyes . " even if it was the ultimate her self"
Baku's pupils begins to shrink as he moves his body into an attack position ready to strike at any moment
" i suggest you choose your next words wisely , we wouldn't want to start this war prematurely"

Last edited:
Watching with what could be argued as boredom, Lexi rolled her eyes as tension suddenly increased tenfold. But she did what she was told, the howl easily convincing her to move into the formation he wanted. Her gaze ran over those with the Light, a thirst for blood slowly creeping up on her. It was too late for peace now, surely. Nothing could be done to heal the rift between the two packs. Only the Ultimate Alpha could make them come together again with a mere command...and it made her wonder why that wasn't happening. Obviously the Ultimate just did not wish to interfer...

"Baku, calm down would you?" Lexi huffed irritably, taking a few steps toward the Second and her alpha. "You would do best to remember that it's still the Ultimate Alpha we are in the presence of. We will not insult her, or do you have a death sentence? Or maybe you're just stupid." She wouldn't care if he turned his anger or annoyance on her, just as long as it wasn't directed at the Light wolves. He wouldn't get in trouble for discipling his own pack.

@KAZUAKI

Last edited:
Watching with what could be argued as boredom, Lexi rolled her eyes as tension suddenly increased tenfold. But she did what she was told, the howl easily convincing her to move into the formation he wanted. Her gaze ran over those with the Light, a thirst for blood slowly creeping up on her. It was too late for peace now, surely. Nothing could be done to heal the rift between the two packs. Only the Ultimate Alpha could make them come together again with a mere command...and it made her wonder why that wasn't happening. Obviously the Ultimate just did not wish to interfer...

"Baku, calm down would you?" Lexi huffed irritably, taking a few steps toward the Second and her alpha. "You would do best to remember that it's still the Ultimate Alpha we are in the presence of. We will not insult her, or do you have a death sentence? Or maybe you're just stupid." She wouldn't care if he turned his anger or annoyance on her, just as long as it wasn't directed at the Light wolves. He wouldn't get in trouble for discipling his own pack.

@KAZUAKI
Baku glances at the ultimate alpha before looking back at Drax and then Lexi. " like i said before Lexi " he says relaxing his body " cowards can stay here" Baku says as he turns his attention to the ultimate alpha and bowing his head " forgive me if i insulted you " Baku says taking one last look at Drax before moving to the side next to Lexi " your one of the best hunters we have and a valuable asset , but if you ever call me stupid again , i will kill you my self" Baku whispers as he faces the alphas

Drouf rose up and grinned sheepishly. " I'm a coward," He said as he began to prance around mockingly. " If you've got a problem with that, then show me those fangs and claws and just for show and fight me." Ofcourse he knew if he engaged in combat that he'd get beaten up beyond belief this was part of his plan. One bite , one scratch or anything that suggested a fight would be enough for the wrath of the UltimateAlpha to be released. Or so he hopes. " Well ? " He said smugly.

Axis had stood his ground silently waiting for the right moment to speak as he knew Baku would take care of the pack, as Lexi came over to speak with both him and Baku. "Lexi I know my place, don't forget yours," he barked at her, he wasn't much to take back talk from any of his pack, "Drouf, get back in formation or I'll put you there myself you are weak I you wouldn't want to get broken before the war even starts alright." Axis wasn't happy, he was being denied the right of choice by the Ultimate Alpha who doesn't understand that he and Drax have always butted heads over everything and that was before that were in the two different packs. Drax sat and continued to listen to the Ultimate Alpha's "words of wisdom."

" How dare he call me weak, in front of all the female wolves no less." Mumbled Drouf as he went to his place. " Alas , my chances of reproducing stolen from me." He dramatically fell to the floor , closed his eyes and began to indulge in his fantasies. "No , no more deer, I really couldn't. Oh what the hell why not ?" His jaws moved up and down and began drooling. Falling asleep and dreaming were one of his many ways to entertain himself.

Shaw felt her fur rise at the sight of the younger black wolf move towards her alpha. 'Disrespectful, insolent little retch. No respect for alphas or his elders.' the silvery she-wolf growled in thought. Immediately the older wolf stiffened, her lips curled back into a snarl, but just as the tension rose it quickly faded back down as the rival pack's alpha was taking control over the situation. Ignoring the cub-like grey evil wolf and his foolish ways, she trotted to wards Drax. She was ready to leave this place, all this meeting did was solve nothing, if anything it seemed to only grow worse between the packs and some turmoil within their own. Shaw maybe old, but she wasn't blind or deaf, a newborn cub could see that the path would not be a peaceful one. Even without a war, there will surely be trouble to come, that was for certain. "Alpha," she gruffed, but respectfully, her head slightly lowered, ears drawn faintly back and tail hanging low. "What should we do now? Incase there was a war? What will happen to those who are unable to fight?"
"These wolves are crazy." Soola murmured as she watched everything unfold. "Why must there be war? Getting our paws and coat dirty with blood and for what?" she sniffed, her blue eyes glinting at the rival pack wolves. "I won't die for something I don't even believe in." she murmured to herself, being sure her voice was low enough for no one to hear. Soola would lift her slender muzzle to the Ultimate Alpha and thought jealously, 'If I had that much power I would allow no such war. Fate be damned.' Despite her jealousy, and pride, in truth Soola was simply afraid of what the war would bring. The mere thought of death and corpse of wolves littering the forest floor, was something she couldn't stomach. The creamy white she-wolf’s thoughts were broken, however, once she spotted the grey evil wolf acting rather dramatically. Though Soola had to admit to herself, she wasn’t exactly always cool calm and collected, she’d become rather hysterical when her coat’s ruined.

Kira rolled her eyes at Drouf. "You are acting like a pup." She barked before turning her back to him and trotting in the opposite direction towards her on Pack's densite. "Why does there have to be war? Can't we just maintain boarders?"

Drax gave the disrespectful wolf a cold dirty look, but he didn't say anything. One of the bad wolfs then spoke to the disrespectful wolf. Drax chuckled when Lexi put Baku in his place. Drax then turned around, and started to walk away. "Let's leave." Drax said to his pack. As Drax started to walk away, some of his pack members started to ask questions. "We start to train for the upcoming war. Those who cannot fight will stay at the base and help protect it, along with the wolves who guard the base" Drax said to Shaw. Drax then looked over to Soola. "It's because some people don't know where to stop, and its up to us to stop them." Drax said as he turned to look at Kira. "Some of us don't how to stay on our own side, and I'm not just talking about Axis's pack" Drax said as he walked forward.

Luna watched the packs leave. She hoped that some of them would survive. The fates said there was to be few, but the fates can be wrong sometimes. Not very often though. She started to jump, up to her den in the heavens, close to the moon. Her den was made of moonstones, a white crystal that shines rainbow in the sun. She can look down and watch the packs from there. She sat on the edge and watched what they would do.

" i will scout ahead" Baku says to Axis before walking away, when he puts some distance between him and his pack Baku stops and takes a deep breath trying to calm his self. Baku growls viciously as he rips a big chuck out of a near by tree using his fangs so he could release some built up frustration . Hearing a twig snap Baku quickly turns his head to spot a wolf cub shaking in fear. By the look of of the cub, he was clearly from the other pack . "There are only two reasons a wolf from the other side would cross into our territory" Baku says after snapping the chunk of wood that was in his mouth.

" and its obvious your not here to kill me " Baku says stepping closer to the pup.
" so before you start spouting nonsense about why you wish to join us, i will you save you the trouble by telling you , go home" Baku says making no attempt sugarcoat it . The cub stands his ground making Baku shake his head in annoyance " go on " Baku says pushing the cub back with his paw " get lost!" Baku yells when the cub starts to push back. Bakus ears twitch before he quickly lunges his body forward shoving the cub away as a black bear bursts through some bushes swinging its giant claws . the hit sends Baku flying in to a near by tree and falling to the ground. Baku slowly attempts to stand back up
"Ugh.... Dammit" Baku says as he shakes his head still feeling dizzy from the impact . Noticing the Bear moving closer to the Cub, Baku rushes at the Bear and digs his fangs into its left leg before making the bear turn its attention on him. "Run!" Baku yells as to the cub before dodging the bears claw. Since the cub was to scared to move Baku had no choice but to pick up the cub and dash away. With one of the bears legs injured it didn't take long for Baku to escape with the cub . After running for a few minutes Baku drops the cub before baku could catch his breath .
" this never happened" Baku says as he slowly walks away not realizing his wound were still bleeding. Baku collapses from exhaustion after a few steps .
" not yet" Baku says trying his hardest to stand back up .

Axis didn't say anything once everyone was leaving he stood up and walked away. He slowly made his way looking over his territory, knowing the blood shed that was going to engulf the land but it only got his blood pumping. He was ready he knew his pack was ready he wanted to win this war, but in the end it might come down to him and Drax for the final battle, he didn't care what it took he was going to win.

Shaw nodded upon hearing Drax's response, though she quietly thought to herself, 'But will that be enough to protect our pack?' the old wolf felt a twinge of doubt, but said nothing out of respect. As the silvery wolf tagged behind her alpha, her ears gave a twitch at his comment, her head would slowly lift to blink at Kira before she continued onto the pack's dens.

"Finally it's time to go!" the creamy she-wolf sniffed before leaping to her paws, her head held high and ears pricked. As Soola trotted away from ended meeting, she trotted herself next to Kira. "So what was with you and that evil wolf?" the omega gave a playful, teasing grin, "Hmm?"

Status
Not open for further replies.