Wolves, Vampires, Shifters... Oh My.

Kyros nodded at the instruction of come home right after.
He smiled when Relic did the hopping like a puppy thing-
It made him cuter, even though Kyros knew the other most likely thought he wasn't like that...
Probably thought he was a sexy beast that could win over anyone...Like Steele from Balto, minus the pain in the arse behavior.

To Relic's house!

Ashke was at Ridel's side just a second after Kyros had left. "Is this playing out to your plan nicely, my love?" he asked.

Ridel paused for a few moments at Ashke's question.
He'd honestly forgotten they were trying to get to Relic...
Heck, the kid had actually come over to their house and he'd just let him go home with his adopted son.
"Y-yeah..."
He didn't sound too sure but tilted his head towards Ashke's to nibble on his lips.
The vampire wasn't worried about Relic doing anything to Kyros but for some reason he felt really protective of the shifter.

Relic was extremely happy that he'd managed to get his friend away from those crazy vampires.
When they got to his house he shifted back and glomped his friend. His tail had somehow missed the note to shift and was wagging swiftly back and forth like a hyper puppy.

Ashke caught that uncertainty.
'Sweetie, what's on your mind...?
Is it about Kyros...?'
Normally he would be rather demanding on things he didn't know, but when it came with an emotion...
Well, depending on who the emotion was coming from, he'd either ease up or snap a trap.
This case...ease up.

Kyros yelped in surprise at being glomped.
"Reeelic!" he complained- but he was also giggling in a fit. Probably because he saw Relic's tail wagging up a storm.

Alec came around the corner, his eyes narrowed at the two boys.
"Relic. Did you go over to the vampire's house just to get your friend without telling us?"
He knew Zack was probably going to go crazy on the boy for vanishing.
"Kyros, you need to go home."

Relic growled and hugged him tightly, his tail freezing as he buried his face against the others' shirt.

"No butts Relic. You disobeyed us.
Kyros, please go home."

Ridellious sighed and leaned into Ashke.
"I don't know...I just feel...like I'm betraying our son if I hurt his only friend.
I mean, that was the plan but I kinda...got attached already..."

(lol twould be funny if Relic found a friend who was interested in him 'that way' and Kyro go jealous and started stalking the other boy as random animals to attack him and what not.)

(Omg...Genius! Let's go for it!)

Kyros didn't want to go!
He wanted to cling to Relic...
...*makes him cling to the other*
Like that.

Zack suddenly appeared, having jumped down from the balcony above.

He already disliked Kyros as it is-
But this...this was crossing a line. He couldn't even say anything, he was so mad... I believe Relic is grounded...

Ashke nodded in understanding.
"It's alright dear...After all, that was the risk of the plan...
You know...I think we should just give it up...they seem to be nudged along in the right direction, after all."

Relic stiffened as his father jumped down next to them.
He could easily sense the tension and frowned, hesitantly pushing Kyros away.
"S-sorry...you need to get back home..."
God, this seriously sucked!

Alec glanced at Zack but knew there would be no arguing the current issue.
"It was nice to see you again Kyros but please be on your way. Relic is grounded for the week."
Relic looked over at his mom, a shocked look on his face.
Normally Alec was on his side but I guess not today.
"Inside, now Relic."
The pup bristled but did as told, glancing back once at Kyros before running upstairs to lock himself in his room.

Ridel smiled and nodded as well.
"Seems so."

(Wanna play the new kid? Can make him however you want but probly needs to be a bit more proactive because Ridel will be still pining over Kyros lol Can time skip to school as well if wanted)

(Sure thing. ^^)

Kyros also sensed tension from the adults.
Exactly why he didn't argue now.
He just nodded a wee bit and when Relic had left for the house, he started making his way home.
Not going to argue...Not one bit.

Especially with the death glare he was getting from Zack...
And he's outta there!

Ashke sighed a bit.
"It's going to take a while for us to get used to this...isn't it?"

Whether it takes a while or not, we shall now have a time skip...oh, about two weeks after Kyros had been transferred to home school?
Sounds like a plan to me~
Now let's see...Ah, here we go-
It was third hour at the high school when he arrived.
He was one Damon Lapin, a 16 year-old boy who just transferred to the area from Colorado.
Hm...just in time for a bit of class before the lunch mass...Let's see...So and so for such and such...
He sighed and looked around- aha! "Hey! Kid! Can ya help me out...?" he called out, having spied...Relic.

Ridel nodded but grinned. "I think we can handle it though."

Rel was a bit busy working on shoving something that looked awkwardly like a duck he'd mauled earlier into his locker.
Just kidding. Totally was a fake one for art class... >..>
Anywayssssss!
He jumped slightly and slammed his locker shut before turning around with a sheepish grin.
"O-oh, hi."
Wait a sec...
"Ah, um, sorry, sure? What can I help you with?"

He was wearing a pair of loose and faded blue jeans that hugged his waist but fanned out slightly at the bottom with big pockets everywhere you could see.
He also had a slightly long design shirt on with swirls of black, white, and silver everywhere.

Damon gestured to his schedule.
"I'm new, blah blah blah...Look, can you help me find this class?"
Ironically, the class he was talking about was the same as Relic's.
Well ain't that just peachy?
Ironic enough, he has a peach on his shirt! His rugged gray shirt...which was in far better condition than his black shorts...
But his shoes?
To die for~ They were a black with silver skulls and had blood red laces... Ahem! Moving on.

Kyros thumped his head on the dining room table.
"Where is the logic in this stuff...? It's like freaking rocket science!"
Ashke sighed. "Not our fault you went into AP Biology."

Relic leaned over a bit closer and glanced at the schedule.
"Oh yeah. That's the one I'm heading too. You can just follow me."
He motioned to the side and headed down the hall at an even pace to make sure the other was able to keep up in the hustle and bustle.
They headed down the hall and then a flight of stairs.
And that's about when Relic slipped...and nearly face-planted right into the concrete floor but he flashed into his canine form just in time to land safely on four paws.
The boy flashed back to his human form almost instantly which was now kneeling down, panting with the surprise of the fall.

Relic stood up quickly after that and brushed himself off, hoping that the other boy hadn't seen that.
"It's right through here." He said quietly as he started to push open the door to the stairwell to head into the hallway.
Their class was the first one on the left.

Damon had seen it alright-
He just acted like he didn't, despite the smirk he had on his face.
"You usually that clumsy, kid?" he asked.
He knew that could have lead to something bad...
But hey, the kid saved his own skin.
Right...Class time...Who is teaching what time, more like it.

Kyros gave his adopter a scowl.
"I only did because I thought it was like zoology...Not my fault that I was wrong."
This has been the usual home school bickers...Mostly happened about half an hour before lunch.

(lol getting a bachelors in zoology)

Ridellious chuckled and patted Kyros on the shoulder.
"Lunch is ready, you guys can stop early."
He'd made fishsticks and french fries but just enough for Kyro.

As the boy went to go get food Ridel sneaked in a kiss on Ashke's cheek.
"Your doing well, love."

At school Relic was heading off to lunch.
Biology had been rather boring, all they did was turn in homework and get lectured.
The teacher hadn't even mentioned the new kid so after class Relic decided to talk to him again.
"Hey, wanna sit together at lunch?"
He didn't really have any friends besides Kyros and he hadn't gotten to see him in a week or two so why not try to make a new friend?

(I'm taking Zoology when school starts. :3)

Kyros almost flopped over in relief.
Lunch...his favorite time of the day-
It doesn't involve class time...why'd Ashke have to be his teacher...?

Ashke smiled at Ridel.
"Shouldn't you be saying that to the student? All I'm doing is keeping him in the books."

Damon must have blended into the class pretty well then...
That or the teacher was an arse.
He had a slightly bored expression when Relic came over.
"Hm...? Oh...Sure, unless your just going to flaunt me in front of preps because you pity my low class state of being."
I am so tempted to say that on the first day of school...

Relic's forehead furrowed and he frowned as they walked.
"I have no intention of doing any such thing.
Why would anyone want to do that to a friend?"
Well, they weren't friends yet but one could hope?

Once in the lunch room the noise got quite loud but Relic knew exactly what to do.
He went through the line and got a piece of pizza with some chocolate pudding for desert and a chocolate milk to drink.
Then he was about to head to his normal table but it was occupied.
Well, darn.
Meh, it was a nice day outside...
So, once the other boy got his food Relic headed outside to sit against one of the large oak trees about twenty yards away or so before sitting down.
Before the other was even sitting he was nomming away at his pizza.

Damon shrugged as he followed Relic.
His lunch consisted of nothing healthy...
It was just some of that chocolate pudding stuff and chocolate milk.
Explanation of why he didn't get a sandwich or something?
He wasn't that hungry...
So, if he got hungry, he had pudding...and chocolate milk.

"You question...from a while ago?
Got an answer for it-
'Friends still hurt you without you even knowing it.'"
That said, he leaned against the tree and crossed his arms.

Relic frowned up at the boy but shrugged it off and kept eating.
When he finished up his pizza he had a response he thought made sense.
"Well, I try not to do that...if I did I would want my friends to tell me I'm hurting them so I can fix it."
He tossed a quick grin up at the other boy, then realized something.
"Um...I don't even know your name.
Mine is Relic..."
He left a slight pause so the other could respond, using the quiet to take a big gulp of his chocolate milk.

Damon nodded, quiet.
He was actually glaring at a table of preps-
He hated preps...all of them were so self-centered...
Always thinking 'me me me me.'
It was just...stupid.
He glanced at Relic when he gave his name....just like that...
"...Damon."

Relic finished down his chocolate milk and grinned, a mustache of light brown above his lip with milk.
"Cool, nice to meet you, Damon."
He gave another smile before sliding down the tree and propping his backpack under his head.
Oh yes, it was definitely time for a nap.
"I got an extra period after this one so I'm gonna take a nap. If your off next class feel free to join me."
With a quiet yawn he snuggled down into the grass against his backpack pillow and started to doze off.

Several of the preps were staring at him, whispering to each other. One of the girls esepecially seemed to be interested because she was definitely blushing as she tried to deny something her friends were saying.

Damon didn't care if Relic dozed off or not.
He glanced at his schedule-
Great, he was free with a study hall sort of thing...
Guess he can take a nap as well-
Grr...Preps be staring...
Why couldn't they just leave him alone? Not his fault that he was like the way he was...

He glared and when that didn't get them to stop staring, he made a very rude gesture.
Not sure which one, but I'm leaving it at that.

Relic was totally out cold so he didn't catch the obvious gesture to the preps.
His chest was rising and falling steadily, in fact catching up on some sleep he'd lost studying last night for an exam he had previously.

When the preps saw the rude gesture they raised their eyebrows and then a few chuckled.
One of the guys got up and grabbed the blushing girl's hand, pulling her carefully off the bench and starting to bring her towards the two.
A few moments later the two stopped a few feet away, the girl's eyes were pinned on Relic and her blush had deepened quite a bit.
The guy, however, was staring right at Damon.
"Listen, my friend likes that kid."
He nodded towards the sleeping Relic, then looked back up at Damon.

"Can you scram so she can have a chance to confess properly? I know you two aren't 'that' great of friends yet and there's no way he's gay, so..."
He made a 'move' gesture with his head, hoping the other would leave.

(zz)