Wolves on the loose

Dakota nodded and gently set the pup down on the ground with the least amount of snow. He took a few steps back, as he did so his legs and more of his body was disappearing like burning paper. His wolf form finally taking control, it felt excellent to be back in his wolf form. Assuming to the pups point of view, Dakota must look the size of a Brown Bear. He was size wise, he ate like a bear, meat and berries and fish. It was a good enough diet, it pleased him. He was big and strong like a bear and that's what he gained from being an Alpha, though his mate wasn't that big so he always thought he was a new species or something along those lines. He was fit to rule. He walked a few steps up to the pup and started walking slowly so the pup could keep up "You must have questions for me, after all I am not of your pack so you must have questions to deny that I am using you as a plan. I will answer any questions you have honestly. You have my word"

(( Back story as to why the wolves hate her besides the fact she is a cat.

A long time ago the wolf packs were united, though this did not mean peace, they were in a fight with a clan of cats that lived near the forest. One night the wolfs took an offensive stance to ultimately rid themselves of the cat clan for good, I watched as my parents were murdered right in front of me... I was told to stay hidden and I did, fear had held me in place. After that one attack I was the only survivor, still a small kitten I had to learn to fend for myself. I taught myself to fish, then when I was older, how to hunt. When I was finally found most of the wolves were enraged and chased me, though I easily got away, I was much faster than those slobbery mutts. Almost all wolves hated me, I was almost killed a couple of times but managed to fend for myself. Because only the older wolves knew what I was they started to spread rumors that I was one of the monsters that lived in the forest. I was hunted by two of the three tribes. The only pack that hasn't tried to kill me being misted shadows, mainly because they hate to fight... regardless they wouldn't let me join because they were afraid another pack would attack them.))

Walks around through the woods, her bright orange ears flicking back and forth for the big lumbering mutts the called Wolves. She had not seen one today but highly doubted it would last long. Spots a nice tall tree and climbs it. Reaching the top the lets the wind mess through her hair and flap her ears against her head. She could tell where each specific wolven territory was but had no reguards for any of them. Any wolf was an enemey and she really had no home. She stayed in one tree here and another log there. Occasionally finding an empty den if she was lucky, possibly even having a full belly that night. Competition for food was feirce with the wolves and most nights she was not remotly full. Jumping off the tree she lands on one branch and then hops down to the ground. She hated the wolves with a passion but she couldnt face them. She just simply had to settle with teasing them.

"It's alright I can handle the other wolves. I can go alone, please look after Marina and if she thinks she is up to it maybe you could take her to the hot springs. I'm sure she would enjoy that." Felicitas smiled before morphing into her wolf form right in front of him. She snorted and pushed past him. Her immediate thought was to run straight to the heart of the forest, but she didn't wish to go too far from her pack. Felicitas made a decision to hunt by the stream and made her way that direction, limping slightly.

Shadow thought for a second then hesitantly said "Why are you so different from your pack?" This question had been bothering him since Dakota saved him. After travailing so long it was strange not to be afraid of him anymore... even though Dekota was from the pack that had killed his parents. "and why are you helping me?..." This question was also bugging him. He couldn't figure it out. He knew that no mater what pack you were from if an alpha gave his word he must keep it. He knew he would be getting straight answers which relieved him. He felt like he needed to know these answers.

"Alright." Auctor said watching his alpha walk away. He wasn't going to question her again. She knew what she was doing. He sighed and left her den walking over to Marina's. When he saw the tea he had left was gone he figured she was awake. "Are you ok?" He said peeking in. "If anything is hurting I can fix it up..." Though he was looking directly into her den he didn't see her. She must have been further in... or maybe blended into the shadows?

Impatience, it was her worst enemy. After grunting once she grabbed the deer, shifting half back to her human form. Without too much trouble she managed to 'hide' the body up in a tree before shifting back to her complete wolf form. "Ok, listen you mutts. " She started, her eyes shooting deadly to the ones who were fighting earlier. "If I return and one of you has been eating from this lovely deer, I will personally rip the meat out of your stomach. Get it? " Her tongue licked the remaining blood from her lips before turning and running down hill a full wolf once more. She was sure her words had been clear, the tails had been between their legs. For now she entrusted the back to an older wolf while she was going after Dakota. He was taking way too long with going around their territory. Her black fur stood out against the white snow and not soon after she had started running she was by the small lake. His scent was here. Sanguin took her time to find out where he had went.

Her ears shot back, a second scent, it wasn't from her pack... Could it be that he had encountered a wolf from a rivaling pack? With a low growl and her head low to the ground she started walking again, making sure she was headed in the right direction before going back to running. It was easy to follow their tracks, though the only ones she saw were the prints from Dako
ta's feet. A few times she stopped, saw small paw prints in the snow at some point and snapped. A pup? He was taking a nice walk with a pup from a rivaling pack?! She let out a short and angry howl, going to a full sprint until she saw the enormous wolf with a very tiny one. Despite her speed she was very quiet in the snow, panting just a little bit. Not even a second she held back and swiped the pup to the side. Snarling loud and putting her right paw on it, not allowing the little thing to move. Her fangs bared and a growl rumbled deep inside her the whole time. " Why the hell isn't this kid dead yet?! Dakota! " She exclaimed, her eyes shot towards the alpha, clearly mad and just wanting to let her jaws snap closed around the little wolf's neck.

Dakota twisted around, all he could focus on was a shot of black and his mates voice. Why isn't the pup dead yet? Why isn't she home with their pack?Dakota growled, all the fur on his back bristling till he looked like similar to a porcupine. His jaws outstretched and from a certain point where the moon was hitting them, they glimmered with it, giving the allusion that they were layered with fresh blood. He bared them, yet he spoke with his growls, the voice coming from them not sounding like his but of multiple wolves talking at once through his mouth "I should ask you the same, Sanguinem. Must I always be your babysitter? I gave this pup my word I would take him home. Stop me from doing what I promised and I will kill you, Alpha female or not. Release him now" Once he spoke and it didn't happen, Sanguinem had not yet moved, he striked. Pushing her with his head, as he ran. Grabbing her paw to knock her off balance and he continued to push her towards one for the trees with his side. Nudging her against it a couple of times, not hard enough to break any bones, just hard enough for some bruising, before he shifted for his paws to hold her by her throat "I will explain this all to you when I am finished. If you feel the need to be my babysitter you can join along until I drop him off at his border. But you better go home, and this time STAY AT HOME. If you miss me that much I will get us a pair of human cellphones" Dakota released her and his mind shifted to the pup who was still in the snow. Dakota felt so bad, but his face softened and he grabbed the pup by his scruff once more and began to walk him home. Unable to talk for jaws were gently carrying him. His senses never left Sanguinem even a he was walking away.

Hears two wolves arguing and smiles. Walks over to them without making a sound and see a third. It was small obviously a pup, oh we shouldnt mess with their pups. Blaise says sarcastically in her head. She had to take the wolves out one by one, pack by pack, this pup would just be the beginning. She feels her bones shifting and her body changing, once it all stopped she looked down in a puddle of melted snow with a grin full of fangs. Blaise was now the natorious fire cat, wanted by all that inhabited these woods but never caught. Dims her coat of fire to barely lit and climbs an over hanging tree above the wolves, careful not to disturb the fresh snow.

The moment he had made contact she had turned her head with open jaws, wanting to bite him somewhere, not even caring where it was. Though he brought her in a position where she couldn't do much, except from her usual snarling. "IT'S NOT ONE OF OUR PACK." She replied to him, a loud growl accompanying her words. Her head lowered just a little and her voice became as cold as the icicles hanging from the trees. When he released her she barked at him, her ears flat in her neck and her tail quivering. The hairs in her neck and along her back had been bristling for a while. Her teeth were bared the whole time and finally she turned. "You better have a very good reason for this.... " She grumbled, giving the both of them a deadly glance. If he had given her only one second more she would have killed the pup. Though it wasn't over yet, it only had enraged her more. With a soft grunt and one last displeased look she started sprinting again, leaving behind a rather obvious trail with several broken sticks that were torn of the lowest branches of the surrounding trees. In silence she climbed back up to the blood scared den and pushed aside the wolves standing in her way. She shifted to human completely taking her dagger in her hand and standing guard by the now bloody tree. No one had dared to eat and the scent of relatively fresh blood kept her rage going. He would get it when he got home.

Shadow looked back just before he was tackled to the ground. He tried to squirm away but the female alphas paw was to much. It held him to the ground and he couldn't get away. He bit her, though it didn't do anything, he was much to week even to pierce her skin. He looked over at Dakota, the other alpha with a slight hope that he would save him, and much to his surprised Dakota hit the female alpha away and into a tree. Quickly Shadow ran and hid behind a small pile of snow, poking his head out from behind it wondering what was going on, maybe she was the reason for the blood scared aggressive nature.

Dekota pick him up again and his feet were dangling above the ground. He would rather be like this then walking right now, walking proved to be much more dangerous. The female alpha was very angry but she left without much further fuss. As he hung in the air he noticed something following them. It looked like the cat thing Ashta had told him about, the one they would not fight unless it attacked them, the others would surly try to kill it though. He dicided not to point it out figuring if Ashta didn't want their 'pack' to fight it then it must be good. He continued to look around as he was carried to the border. It was getting closer and closer, soon he would be set down to run back to the den.

Follows the wolves as they leave, her focus specifically on the pup. Keeps her distance in the trees and follows them. The pup spotter her, he started pointing. The other didnt seem to notice so she was fine. Jumping smoothly to the ground the picks up her pace and walks a safe distance away from the wolves but beside them. She needed to snatch the pup soon and make off quick. Blaise had patience though she could wait forever if she had to take out her revenge on these dreadful wolves.

Felicitas had just taken down a large buck when she heard the commotion of the fighting alphas. Felicitas was no coward but she did not wish to be in a fight with the other packs. Her own pack needed time to recuperate Marina especially. With all of her strength Felicitas drug her deer home in a matter of minutes. As she arrived at the edge of the camp she began her shift back and hollered for someone to get the food. Mid-morph Felicitas yanked Auctor into her den. As she finished her morph she pulled a long cotton shirt over her head that covered only the necessities. She turned to him wild eyed and out of breath. "Auctor," she gasped out, "We have to start combat training NOW! I saw something in the forest. Blood Scared, they're crazy! They were trying to kill each other! Imagine what they would do if they found someone from our pack alone."

Auctor was sitting near Marinas den waiting for her to wake up. He wanted to make sure nothing was hurting, he was curled up in wolf form thinking when he heard Felicitas yelling for someone to grab the food she had gotten, he stood up to get it when ge was washed away by her and dragged into her den as he was let go of he looked up to see her standing naked infront of him. He looked away as she pulled on a long shirt then he looked back up as she told him what she saw. If blood scared was so ready to fight that they would attack eachother than they would without a doubt attack them next.

"I agree." he said quietly and calmly. He hung his head down as he spoke, talking to her directly giving her his opinion was something he needed to get used to. "I will quickly gather my medical herbs just incase someone gets out of hand." He says without leaving. She may want him to do something else instead.

"Gah, never mind." Blaise spits, her breath fogs up in front of her face as she turns away from the pup. Taking a quick glance over her flaming shoulder at the alpha and the elderly seeming wolf she starts to walk off. She would have to find another way. It was ok though, she was patient and would wait for another chance. Not caring about her distance from the others she stands on her hind legs. Feels the flames from her coat consume her shifting and changing the bones and muscles till she started to human shape. Setting her feet, crunching on the snow her stomach growls. "Food is nice." Raises her head into the air and sniffs trying to catch any sent of prey, "kitsut" she mutters scrunching her nose, wolf wolf and more wolf is all she could smell. Starts to make her way back, deeper into the woods.

The deer grazed clustered and in a small area near the woods, the only hope they held was to stay together and flock near the forest in hope their savior would defend them. It was all the hope they had. And that hope stayed strong with their protector a few feet from them, near a small stream. As far as they knew she was the same hoofed animal such as them, she would protect them. Her feet and heathers soaking in the freezing water of the stream, her long neck bent to suck on the water there. She had been standing there for some time, little fish crowded around her feet for protection, nibbling on her hooves in hope for some food. Her large fox ears twisted in a 190degree angle, hoping to catch anything useful. Her stomach growling and her eyes flickering to any deer which moved, shifted to the small fish dancing around her hooves. If they came closer to her mouth, they would be dead. Her tail flapped lazily in a breeze that was not there. It was refreshing to have cold water running down her throat. Her last meal was in the forest, a section where water was hard to come across, she had to resort to drinking the blood of the latest rabbit she had caught.

Her head lifted as her eyes scanned the clearing, she was watching for wolves. Being a monster meant nothing when you believed in protecting nature. She was one of them in some form, she would guard them. Shaking her head and snorting, her form of sneezing caused most deer to lift their heads and eye her from their holes made in the snow. They all were close to Misted Shadows' small territory, Gaia Rae knew from observation that one wolf was injured and the sounds coming from near, there must have been a wolf fight. She was not interested in measly wolf fights. They never harmed the trees or nature. Only the Alpha of Blood Scared found it necessary to throw his enemy into the trees, and Gaia could feel the thumps in her heart of the trees pain. She had made a task to drive the Alpha into insanity. She was planning on making him regret hurting the trees. It just hasn't been on her list of things to do lately. But it was getting there. She only had to wait.

Dakota stopped once he wa close enough to the border. He eyed the trees from a few ways away. He felt as if something was staring into his heart, watching his soul with unbreakable eyes. He took a glance down to Shadow, the pup still in his mouth and dropped him gently "You should be able to make it home now. Run to your den, and tell them that you are safe" He backed up a few steps and watched the pup, he didn't want to show how nervous he was being there, even if he was on the border. "I will wait here until I can't see you anymore then I will leave and deal with my baby sitter." he gave a nod to the pup.

"O-ok!" Shadow said as he started to run. "Thank you for helping me!" He yelled just out of sight. He knew this part of the forest and intended to get back to the den as quick as possible when he noticed Ashta."Ashta! Ashta!" He said running at her. He tackled her but still wasn't big enough to topple her over. "Hi Ashta!" He said happily standing on her back. He was relieved to find her. It meant he was safe again and he had nothing to worry about.

Tsumetai Shi made her appearance on the edge of the camp, in her rarely-seen human form. Her eyes absorbed the scene and scents instantly and she moved towards her Alpha; the only one with whom she wished to be around out of her present pack members. She sat cross-legged two feet in front of her master, happy to see her. Then she felt an instinct that tore her attention away from the camp. Hungry. A feeling she had felt many times before multiplied a thousands time over as the scent of blood lingered in her nostrils. She shifted her blue eyes from her beloved Alpha to the deer that hung above her. HUNGRY. The feeling demanded a tribute, but she instantly buried it. Such desperate feelings were shameful in front of her pack. Her eyes shifted down from the deer to the icy ground.

The cold eyes of Sanguinem shot to the girl which took place in front of her. It was Tsumetai Shi, maybe one of the only wolves in her pack aside from the other alpha which would approach her even when she was ready to shred something apart. Immediately her expression got even colder, hungry huh? Despite the fact she liked this wolf for her skills she wasn't planning on letting her eat just yet. with her arms crossed she kept standing guard. That pup... she should have killed it when she got the chance. But wait... Her eyes moved from the trees back to the girl. "Tsumi." She started, not sure why she had chosen that nickname for the girl. "Are you a bit.. hungry maybe...? " Her voice sounded sweet but with a poisonous taste to it. Obviously she was planning something. A grin had appeared once she had turned to look at the thing hanging above her. With little trouble she jumped up and dug a claw like hand in the tree before dragging the deer down, letting it fall just besides the girl. "You can eat all you want my dear, but I ask one thing of you. " Her grin became wider and the rage in her eyes went high, almost threatening. "There is a little pup out down there, and our lovely alpha wasn't capable of killing it. Go down there, find it, and kill it. " She turned again, picking up a broken branch which had fallen down from the dead tree, while she was away she had let the fire almost die. "No wait.... " She mumbled then. " Just eat, and do some research on the pup, who the one is that takes care of him, and eventually what his skills are. Report back to me but try and keep this hidden from Dakota. Do not kill it yet. Think you could do that for me...? "

Avalon was in her rather large wolf form, simply standing by a stream. The moonlight landed on her, making her white and gray fur appear to glow. She heard a snap, and immediately reacted by positioning herself to attack. When nothing came, she felt something under her hind paw. Looking down at her paw, she saw a broken twig, and felt slightly embarrassed. I'm so stupid, Avalon thought to herself. She curled into a ball on the floor, simply looking around with boredom.

"I find it adorable you try to hide things from me" Dakota laughed, he had been behind one of the rocks, nevertheless he had just arrived. Running the whole way and thinking he saw a serpent in the trees. He thought he might be cursed."I thought it would be wise to tell you my plan, but since you are so hell bent on killing my plan. I'll just let yours go into show. I have brought the current monster caring for the pack of Misted Shadows into the light. The pups care giver is Ashta. She is currently in show with the pup at home. So it's your turn to seduce the monster into the killing the pup herself. Saves time and energy which needs to be put into training."Dakota gave an evil smile as he sat.

Tsumetai Shi looked from one Dakota to Sanguinem in confusion. What was she to do? Kill the pup? Observe it? Or get the one called 'Ashta' to kill the pup? She hated it when her Alphas fought. It made it too hard to focus.