3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Evening to Early Morning - EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I love everything, but right now want Sci-Fi and/or Horror.
Very Basic Plot:
Moon Fall Pack and Burning Echo Pack have been at war with each other for several generations. No one can remember who started everything, nor even how it started. Everything that the two packs know is about to change around them. Nothing can be done to stop the change, but everything must be done for the survival of the packs. The Watchers have been sent a prophecy of destruction and death, but also hope and life. Even those not within the packs are meant to make the choice as well. It is up to all who live to make the choices that will determine their destiny. Nothing, not even the prophecy, is set in stone until the choice has been made by all. What that choice will be and how it will affect all wolves is unknown.

Basic Idea:
This is going to be similar to the Warriors series, but with wolves and packs instead. There will be 2 packs to begin with. There will be ways to start a new pack as we get further along in the rp. As of yet there will be no major powers that the wolves can have, but there may be a possibility if there is enough interest in that.

The main aspect of this is a survival of the packs and a fight against each other. The Packs will also have to face prophecies that tome and try to understand. I am wanting a fair amount of people for this rp. The plot is still a work in progress and quite basic, so I am open to suggestions.

ooo interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.