Wolven Affairs.

((Hey, sorry about the wait, been gone. I may/may not post again before wednesday)

Jaq smiled and nuzzled between her ears. "Oh put that back in your mouth before I pull it off." He chuckled softly, and carried her out of the area, but into some wooded area instead. "Lets explore in here then."

She shifted in his arms, a smile on her lips. She raised her hands excitedly. "Yay, exploring!" She jumped out of his grasp and ran around the area, sniffing things.

He laughed. She was so energetic and fun. He followed her, watching her as she was extremely excited over all the things that she saw and discovered. "Sheesh. Never been in this part, huh?"

She laughed at him. "Oh, I've been here. I'm just so excited to explore more."

He watched her, smiling. "Alright, if you say so." After a while of exploring the wooded area, the two headed back. It was starting to get dark, meaning she had to head back for dinner. Usually her brother would come pick Tiarra up. He was hoping for word about the decision, only because he was starting to get impatient.

Tiarra grew bored and decided to run around Jaq on their way back. Her ears were pressed to her skull and her tail lashed, betraying her nervousness of her father's decision. She needed to run off the extra energy that her nerves and tension were providing her.

Jaq ended up tripping over her, doing a summersault, and then pushing off his knees swiftly into a standing position- all in one move. He grinned at her. "How cool was that?" He laughed a bit as they walked back to the clearing in the woods, which marked the end of her pack's territory. "Is you brother coming today, or are you going back alone?"

(D'you want to be her brother, or me? Sorry I brought him into the story without asking. xD)

(I'll be the brother, muahahhaha)

She paused in her circling of him, instead walking along beside him. "It was very cool, sorry for tripping you." She said, looking up at him with sad eyes. "Oh, brother will probably come today. He said he would bring me word from father."

Jaq nodded. He rubbed between her ears in a comforting way. "Ah, don't worry, everything will turn out fine," he said, smiling at her. he then laid down in the grass. "Oiy... Starting to get late." He pulled her on top of hist stomach, and wrapped his arms around her, clinging to her. "G'night." He pretended to fall asleep. "Zzzz."

She peered at him, her tail lashing. "Stop faking it!" She shouted, tugging on his ear and trying to escape his arms. "I'm not a stuffed animal!"

Just then, her brother decided to enter the clearing. "Tiarra!" He growled, his black ears and tail twitching at the sight that confronted him.

Jaq heard Tiarra's brother, and suddenly let go, rolling onto his back and sitting up. "We weren't doin' anything illegal, promise," he said, slightly sarcastic. Jaq peered at the wolven male, and then ruffled Tiarra's ears. "Have fun back with your pack," he grinned, "babe." He added the end just to upset her brother. He stood up then, and stretched.

Tiarra bound over to her brother, running around him in circles. "What did dad say? Huh? HUh?" She yipped, driving Jet to annoyance.

Jet glared at Jaq. "You are allowed in the pack. If we can't keep you two apart, then you might as well be some use to the rest of the pack." His ears were flat on his skull and his tail lashed, obviously not approving the decision.

Tiarra stopped, stilling and her fur puffing out as she glared at her brother. "You, Jet, will be careful with your words. I will inherit the pack...not you." She growled, asserting her dominance and seniority. Jet glanced at her in surprise, rarely seeing her act as such.

Jaq almost snickered as Tiarra caught Jet off guard. Then he lunged forwards, gracefully landing on all fours in his wolf form. "Let's get going then, mate," he said. He padded along side Tiarra to her left.e

Jet dipped his head to his sister and followed as Tiarra returned to her childish antics of bouncing around.