Wolf's Rain RP : A New Dawn, A New Path

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course ^^ this rp just isn't for fans, as long as you have the basic knowledge. But if you do have questions on certain things about the story feel free to ask... that and there is also the wolf's rain wikia XD pretty useful info there too

Oh my. This warrants a re-addiction to Wolf's Rain. The cycle of life anime.

I probably don't have time... But can I join? :D

tumblr_mym4uqlPFc1ris3g9o10_250.gif

Reactions: Brielle.
Very interested, but still getting used to the site so responses maybe slower than usual. Will gladly join if you'll have me though c:

I'm a huge fan to the Wolf's Rain anime, though are we playing as the characters? Is so can I be Blue? If are are doing new characters is there a loner role?

we're using original character aka new characters. it be best if you were to read info on the rp in the first post of the thread, just to be sure if you really wanna rp int his group :x don't want to disappoint you if you expect something different or anything like that

Seems fine to me, I was just a bit thrown off, I'll make a Character now :D

it's not dead i swear ;~;
giphy.gif
sorry if i ruined anyone's childhood with this gif :x

Just wanna come in here and say this, I dont have any hate on yall but I just kinda makes me laugh. The title should be Wolf's Reign, as in the wolf is Reigning over whatever. As opposed to Wolf Rain, because that would mean it is raining wolves. I googled this actually and now I see that its based off an Anime, still though it just seems funny. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.