Wolf's Pride

Yeah sure - just fill in the character sheet :)

Name: Adsila
Fur Colour: Dark Brown with hint of light
Eye Colour: Light brown/Hazel

Rank: Beta Female (Alpha Male, Alpha Female, Beta Male, Beta Female, or just a normal pack member)
History: Was kicked out of her old pack for being hurt, but soon got better and was let into another pack that she soon became Beta Female
Personality: Fun to be around; caring, sweet, but serious and can be in control when it is needed; friendly and easy going
Mate: Not So far
Picture (if one):
None

Ok, great ;) I'll set up the roleplay and we can get started :)

All posted :) Red to be the next alpha female? :o I think the pack would just end up playing games all day x3

It is just a starting idea :)

I'll have my sheet up tonight, sorry for the wait.

No problem :)

Name: Mako
Fur Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Carmine Red
History: He has always been a stray, the sheer fact that he had lived this long was a miracle. He joined the pack mainly by sticking at the outskirts, watching. What got him barely in was his single handed defense of a fresh kill, he had fought off a bear alone, leaving his dark fur marked by bright scars beneath.
Personality: Protective, quiet, longing for inclusion.
Mate: None as of right now.

Name: Saskia
Fur Colour: Brown with flecks of creams, grey and darker shades.
Eye Colour: Hazel
History: Keeps it hidden.
Personality: She keeps to herself, may seem bold at first when she speaks. She likes to stay collected, and will speak her mind if she believes she is right. Quite wise for a young wolf, although she prefers avoiding confrontation, when in a fight she will not hold back - this is the reason why some previous wolves have a hard time trusting her. She doesn't look like a wolf built for combat, but put her in it and she'll exceed all expectations.
Mate: None

Picture (if one):
images

Looks good -just join in on the roleplay :)

Well there is actually a few males - Zarn, Ashaekin, Mako....

Five femalesxthree males :/
Just wondering, can our bites in any way affect humans? If I'm talking nonsense just ignore me.

Just taking a short break so Boo's taking over my characters for now :)

Can you please look at the thread, and see if I have done the characters right?

All good, except Red's fur isn't red, it's grey. But she probably would be sleeping after all that energy she uses x3 Anyway I'ma leave you to it 'til I'm freed from my lovely exams.