Wolf's Pride

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Chat Noir, May 3, 2012.

1. I really want to do an anthropomorphic roleplay involving wolves as the main characters.

I haven't got a specific plot idea in mind, but if anyone has ideas, then please suggest them.

2. I could be interested. Little info yet, but that doesn't matter too much. Is it gonna be just wolves, or others as well?

3. I could definitely be interested in this.

4. Interested in this idea. Trying to think of ideas as I type.

5. We could do a group roleplay together - we each have a wolf character and they can interact....

We could introduce human at times, but it will mostly be just wolves

6. Aye, perhaps a newly formed pack of exiles?

7. Yeah that sounds good :) can everyone please make up a character sheet for their wolf:

Name:
    Fur Colour:
    Eye Colour:
    Rank: (Alpha Male, Alpha Female, Beta Male, Beta Female, or just a normal pack member)
    History:
    Personality:
    Mate:

Picture (if one):

8. *ears perk up* anthro? :D

What if it's a wolf pack that runs a certain area, and find themselves up against a threat encroaching on their lands: man. Now, they have to decide whether to assimilate, surrender, or fight!

9. That is a brilliant idea - and along the way, the alpha female could give birth to a litter of cubs :) OK, so if you want to join, fill in the character sheet

10. I'll make the genders even once people post.

11. OK :) Thanks

12. I'm interested and new. This sounds like fun.
    Name: Ashtorith
    Fur Colour: Silver and black
    Eye Colour: Green
    History: Joined the wolf pack when first established and has since been the loyal advisor to the alpha male.
    Personality: Wise, logical, able to take initiative but knows boundaries which not to cross, and upbeat.
    Mate: If one arise, awesome.

Picture (if one):

13. Ok, looks good- when we get some more character sheets, we will start. I'll do mine as soon as I can

14. Name: Zarn
    Fur Colour: Black, with some gray on his front.
    Eye Colour: Brown.
    History: Zarn was always picked on by the others for his small size when he was younger. One day he had enough of it and ran off to find another pack. Still young and joined the pack recently.
    Personality: Careful and shy, yet tends to open up a bit for people he trust.
    Mate: None, thus far, at least.

Picture (if one) N/A

15. Here is mine:

Name: Kira
    Fur Colour:
    Snowy White
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Rank: (Alpha Male, Alpha Female, Beta Male, Beta Female, or just a normal pack member) -
    Alpha Female
    History: Kira travelled for months in the cold wilderness, before she found a small pack, which she quickly took control of, working her way up the ranks to becoming the Alpha Female
    Personality: She is dominant, and is confident within her role as The Alpha Female, but she is also caring, and wishes to have cubs someday
    Picture (if one): None

We need an Alpha Male to Be her mate, so can someone be that?

16. I could be the alpha. I applied for beta cause I thought you'd be the only alpha.

17. Ok, col. Just post your character bio again, but change the rank and mate

18. Name: Ashtorith
    Fur Colour: Silver and black
    Eye Colour: Green
    History: Joined the wolf pack when first established and has since been the loyal mate to the alpha female.
    Personality: Wise, logical, able to take initiative but knows boundaries which not to cross, and upbeat.
    Mate: Kira
    Picture (if one):

19. Name: Red
    Fur Colour: See picture
    Eye Colour: Amber
    History:
    Personality: Although Red is the Omega of the pack she is not desolate- sometimes she can be quite playful and a little childish, no better than a pup, and other times she will be serious and seemingly wise, especially when the other members of the pack take their anger out on her: she knows that her role may seem meanial she knows it to be an important one as without a member to take their anger out on there would be much tension in the pack and her playfulness also helps ease the tensions.
    Mate: None (but she's up for grbas ;))
    Picture (if one):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name: Yanzee
    Fur Colour: A variety of diiferent colours and highlights (See picture).
    Eye Colour:
    [Oldest] Member of the pack.
    History: Once Yanzee was the alpha female of her own pack and had a mate and cubs of her own but humans came and destroyed her pack's territory. The pack almost like became prisoners in their own home, they could not hunt the prey as it had gone or been killed by humans and the humans were constantly hunting the pack and killing its members. Yanzee's mate and cubs were killed along with most of the pack. The survivors abandoned what was left of the pack and Yanzee was left to wander, becoming a lone wolf, for what seemed like an age until she joined this pack.
    Personality: Yanzee is the oldest of the wolves in the pack and the wisest. She has lived many years older than most wolves and knows the answers to most problems, so if there is not even a problem the aplhas or beta can solve she is the one they come to for help. She knows the values of a close pack where everyone relies on each other because she in turn relies on the pack. Despite her very wise and caring nature Yanzee is actually quite vunerable because of how old she is: she is too weak and not as fast as she once was to successfully hunt do she relies on the pack for food but she makes up with this by supporting the pack and helping them to endure hardships. Also, she may seem vunerable but years of loss and hardship have made her steeled against any thing that might hurt the pack in any way.
    Mate: None.
    Picture (if one):
    [​IMG]

Is it ok if i have two chars? Couldn't choose between them. :)

20. that looks good - and it is fine about the 2 character thing :)
    Maybe one more character profile and we will get started