1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
My availability tends to vary with the ebb and flow of work, but we're all adults here. I'll be sure to give a heads-up if posts are slow coming.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
My favorite genres include Romance, Fantasy, Crime, Sci-fi, Adventure, Superheros and Modern.
Hey there, does anyone play the game WolfQuest? I'm just curious. c: I recently started the game and I was hoping some people on Iwaku were a fan of it.

The game where you literally play as a wolf? No magical elemental psychic wolves but just plain fur and fang wolves?

My little sister used to play that. Used to tease her because her end-game for it was acquire a mate and hunt a moose or something.

Edit: Sure enough it is. I always assumed it was a cheesy mmo from how it was described to me. Turns out it's a wildlife simulator.

Might give it a look since it appears free.

Reactions: Sav
Lmao, yeah it's free. Downloaded it, I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep it though. Tell me what you think, I haven't tried out the servers multiplayer yet so I haven't much to say about it.

The game where you literally play as a wolf? No magical elemental psychic wolves but just plain fur and fang wolves?

My little sister used to play that. Used to tease her because her end-game for it was acquire a mate and hunt a moose or something.

Edit: Sure enough it is. I always assumed it was a cheesy mmo from how it was described to me. Turns out it's a wildlife simulator.

Might give it a look since it appears free.

Status
Not open for further replies.