1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

WolfQuest

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sav, Jul 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there, does anyone play the game WolfQuest? I'm just curious. c: I recently started the game and I was hoping some people on Iwaku were a fan of it.

2. The game where you literally play as a wolf? No magical elemental psychic wolves but just plain fur and fang wolves?

My little sister used to play that. Used to tease her because her end-game for it was acquire a mate and hunt a moose or something.

Edit: Sure enough it is. I always assumed it was a cheesy mmo from how it was described to me. Turns out it's a wildlife simulator.

Might give it a look since it appears free.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lmao, yeah it's free. Downloaded it, I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep it though. Tell me what you think, I haven't tried out the servers multiplayer yet so I haven't much to say about it.

4. >Play as a fox,
    >Rouge mode activated.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.