WolfQuest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sav

I'm always a sucker for suicidal aliens.
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
3:30pm-10:00pm
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Dark Fiction, Dark NonFiction, Eh a dash of romance here and there is appreciated. If it has a good plot, I'm in. Horror is also welcome.
Genre You DON'T Like
OD Magical/Fantasy. When you overkill it, I hate it. But other than that, I'm essentially accepting of all genres.
Hey there, does anyone play the game WolfQuest? I'm just curious. c: I recently started the game and I was hoping some people on Iwaku were a fan of it.

Windsong

Ebullient Ember
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
No Preferences
Equally capable of leading the story or following along.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Science-Fiction. Inspiration knows no genre barrier.
Genre You DON'T Like
Generic cliche pairings (demonxangel with anime appearances), anything with no substance. One-shots are OK if done right.
The game where you literally play as a wolf? No magical elemental psychic wolves but just plain fur and fang wolves?

My little sister used to play that. Used to tease her because her end-game for it was acquire a mate and hunt a moose or something.

Edit: Sure enough it is. I always assumed it was a cheesy mmo from how it was described to me. Turns out it's a wildlife simulator.

Might give it a look since it appears free.

Sav

I'm always a sucker for suicidal aliens.
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
3:30pm-10:00pm
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Both
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Dark Fiction, Dark NonFiction, Eh a dash of romance here and there is appreciated. If it has a good plot, I'm in. Horror is also welcome.
Genre You DON'T Like
OD Magical/Fantasy. When you overkill it, I hate it. But other than that, I'm essentially accepting of all genres.
Lmao, yeah it's free. Downloaded it, I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep it though. Tell me what you think, I haven't tried out the servers multiplayer yet so I haven't much to say about it.

The game where you literally play as a wolf? No magical elemental psychic wolves but just plain fur and fang wolves?

My little sister used to play that. Used to tease her because her end-game for it was acquire a mate and hunt a moose or something.

Edit: Sure enough it is. I always assumed it was a cheesy mmo from how it was described to me. Turns out it's a wildlife simulator.

Might give it a look since it appears free.

C

Cpt Toellner

>Play as a fox,
>Rouge mode activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.