1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Wolfias Korrmann, New member

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Wolfias Korrmann, Nov 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone. I am an 18 year old young man who on this website (unless you in any way find my real name) shall be known as Wolfias Korrmann, preferably Wolfy.
    I am new to this website, in fact to a great extent role-playing in general, but my hope is to learn to role-play effectively as well as make friends for Skype hangouts. Personally I am open to both group and one-to-one roleplays....preferably nothing that involves sex (i am a horny man but i don't want to have to release the hounds of Aphrodite in front the internet community)
    I am a very.......odd individual. Meaning i don't care about what the setting is if it doesn't matter. i will still tailor my behavior appropriately for each setting, however.

as for the song tormenting my mind...In The End1 it doesn't even matter....

1 = in serious temperament the song is Linkin Parks' "In The End"

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to iwaku. I havent been gere to long myself. Im also a skype lurker lol and always loojung for new friends. However be warned I am a bit out there lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.