Status
Not open for further replies.
((Levi's wolf form))

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Raven
It was a relief when they eventually appeared in front of the Moonstone Oasis' new Pack House for the next week or so, one of the guards linking her to inform her of the arrival of the Timberland Pack. She needed to make sure that the Moonstone Oasis Pack was all settled in with no more questions before she rushed off again. Lucie didn't want her hurrying off to be taken as a sign of rudeness...there ought to be as little tension as possible between the packs.

Emunah, where are you right now? She linked her friend and Beta. Just been notified by one of the East guards. The Timberland Pack have arrived. Could you greet and stall for me? I'm almost done here. I just need five more minutes. She informed her whilst pushing the door open to the other pack's new home.

Turning to face Cedric and Rona, Lucie smiled again and motioned around her in correspondance to where everything was. "Through there is the kitchen and next door is the dining room. The kitchen has a back door leading outward toward the forest edge also. Through there is the lounge and that door there leads down into the basement game room." Clearing her throat, she tgen pointed upwards, "As next in line to be alpha, you both have rooms on the top floors along with your father and third. Rooms to yourselves of course. The rest of your pack will have rooms on the floors below you." Her gaze flickered between the two alpha children. "Do you have any questions for me before I allow you to settle in? There will be a BBQ tonight beginning at five to welcome you and the other packs whilst the first run shall take place tomorrow evening, beginning at eight."

Cedric and Rona followed Lucie then soon they could see the house. After hearing Lucie explain the different room asn i they had questions the two thought a moment. Rona more excited than anything so she couldn't think of any. Cedric shook his head. "No I think you covered whatever we might ask." He replied. "But I do have one for you." He commented and smiled. "When's your free time today? Or would it be tomorrow?" He asked with a smile. "Not that we'd want to interfere with anything important but I figured it may be nice to try and at least get to know a bit more of one another." He said thinking being the three were all possible future Alpha's it only made sense to try and get well antiquated and perhaps friends. Rona hearing her brother smiled and nodded. "Yeah if your free of course." She replied agreeing with his idea.​

Momentarily stumped by the question regarding her free time, Lucie actually paused for a moment to consider her answer. "Well I uh..." She rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly, thinking hurriedly of when she truly would be free next. "I'll have some free time at the BBQ tonight. How about we try and find each other then? Does that sound good?" Lucianna finally replied, looking between brother and sister for a moment with a light smile. She found herself hoping the two young soon-to-be Alphas would find their mates at this run, already just in a friendly way. She knew she herself was hoping to find hers this year, even if it was her first year. "I'll see you both tonight, let me know if you need anything else. Or any member of my pack, they'd be more than happy to hell out."

Lucie then began to head back out of the house, having recieved a mind link from her father saying he was in a discussion with Alpha Elliot and wouldn't be able to help her with greeting the Timberland Pack. Huffing softly, she broke into a light jog to try and get back in time since Emunah hadn't replied her either.

Timberland Pack. Alpha is...Levi. they are thirty-five strong. One of the Oldest packs. Lucie went over the details in her head, running her fingers with a soft grumble through her hair as she reached the greeting point.

Levi turned to his beta, Tobias, and said,"Let me do the talking." He sounded like a gangster from the movies. Levi watched as a girl jogged lightly to where him and his pack stood. He could sense she had an air of power about her, one used to being in command. He decided to let her come to him. This might be her territory, Levi thought, but I don't know anyone.

She had just walked out of the store, lolipop in hand, when she got Lucianna's link. Her eyebrows furrowed. Two packs in one day? That was new. And she didn't like it one bit. I'm on my way, she sent her. She back tracked. Had it been any other pack, Emunah probably would have told Lucianna that she would be fine without her. But this... This was the rumored Timberland Pack. One of the strongest packs in the world. They were a legend because their blood was pure and... well, just simply strong. There was no way she was letting Lucianna greet them alone.

When the pack house came into sight she slowed into a jog, and then eventually a walk. She pulled her chestnut hair into a pony tail as she joined Lucianna at her side. Just as she had done before, she looked the newcomers over through keen almond shaded eyes. But the one she couldn't stop looking at was their Alpha. There was just something about him. He looked so familiar yet she was sure she had never met him before. How odd. "This is the future Luna, Lucianna." Her voice came out smooth and confident. "I am her Beta, Emunah."

Relief filled Lucie as she saw Emunah arrive just before her, and she allowed herself to release a soft woosh of breath whilst taking her time to compose herself before dealing with the strength and power that radiated from not only the Alpha, but the pack as well. It was rather strange to have two packs in one day...but she found it even stranger for the Timberland Pack to be joining in with the Annual Run. With the oldest and purity of their blood...Lucie would have thought they would have preferred to have kept it that way. But then again...mates were mates.

Offering a polite smile of respect as Emunah started the introductions, she bowed her head before continuing for her friend. "Welcome to Lunawoods Town and the territory of the Silver Claws. We hope you'll enjoy your stay here. There'll be a BBQ tonight and a welcoming party to kick-start the festivities...then tomorrow evening will be the first Run of the week. If you have any questions, please come to myself, Emunah or any of our parents. Our pack members will also be around to help with anything you may need." Her gaze then flickered to her friend. She would have Emunah show them to their living quarters...but she wasn't sure about leaving her to deal with the pack on her own. Not out of doubt of Emunah being Ble to handle herself...no, it was just because it was the Timberland Pack.

"My name is Levi, Alpha of the Timberland Pack." Gesturing to his right, he says,"This is my Beta, Tobias," and to his left,"And this is my Gamma, Marian. We appreciate your hospitality, and the hospitality of the Silver Claw Pack." He bows deeply to them both, followed by the rest of the pack. When he stands upright again, trying to allay the fears they must have of being faced with a pack so strong,he says," I know our reputation must precede us. You have nothing to fear. Could you please show us wear to stay? This is the first we have been to Lunawoods."

He addresses both of them, but he keeps his gaze on Emunah, the girl with the chestnut colored hair. There is something oddly familiar about her, he thinks to himself. I don't know from where, but I feel as if I know her. How strange.

I can handle it, she linked to her. "A pleasure to meet you, Alpha Levi." His name rolled off her tongue slow and smooth as though she was taking the time to commit it to memory. It was such a nice name. It fit him perfectly. Even his scent was overwhelming. Emunah took a moment longer to gaze into his eyes before nodding her head in acknowledgement to his second and third. "Allow me to show you to your living quarters. Follow me." Her head high she spun on her heel and took them in the direction of the spare pack house. After they arrived she opened the door and stepped aside as Levi's pack entered. "I'm sure you'll find it to your liking."

Cedric smiled when she answered understanding that she needed to take her time. "That sounds great." He replied and smiled. He hoped the three could maybe chat more and become good friends. He also hoped maybe she would find her mate at this run. He wasn't hoping for Rona to to much at least not being it's her first year and he himself still had no mate. But what happens he knew would happen. Then after Lucie had to leave the two nodded and let her head off they knew for now she was probable still helping show the other packs where to stay. Then they headed upstairs to set up things in their rooms. Also to pick who would get what room and what room was probable meant for their father.​

Reactions: Viverescribere
(I love Wolves. May I join? I'll read the posts between baking. And a third-in-command I have heard be called a Delta. And my I be the Delta's daughter?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Viverescribere
Levi turned to Emunah. "Thank you," he tells her. "Where is the bbq gonna be tonight?" He asks her. I can smell the air of authority about her, he thinks to himself. It's a pleasant smell, like summer rain in the forest back home. "Perhaps we will see more of each other there?"

When he turned to her she found herself lost in his eyes. His voice was like music to her ears. "In the courtyard." They had passed it on the way to their destination. At his next question she suddenly felt happy. He wanted to see her again? She smirked. "Perhaps." As Beta she was required to attend the event. Despite packs being family oriented, she typically didn't care for parties or get togethers. But if he was going to be there, she was definitely looking forward to. "I guess you're just going to have to wait and see."

Levi felt one side of his mouth lift in his usual half smile. "I guess I will. Will you show me around? I'm afraid this is my first time in a building this size since I joined the my pack six years ago."

Kida was running late, again. The nineteen-year-old white wolf raced through the woods towards the Pack House, where she was supposed to be with the others of her Pack. Her bag was on her back. She had made herself a backpack that was on a dog harness last year for situations exactly like this. -Lucie is going to kill me if I didn't show up!- She thought. The five foot two inch tall white-blonde girl Shifted out of her wolf form as she neared the house. The introduction hsf already begun and Kida was fashionably late.

"Six years ago?" She repeated. As she turned around she gestured for him to follow. Usually, if someone asked her to show them around, she would figure it out yourself. But for some reason she felt compelled to be near this person. If showing him around the house meant she could be near him, then that's what she would do. "If you joined the pack six years ago, how did you become an alpha if you only recently joined?" That was only possible through three ways: The original Alpha is killed, the original Alpha is defeated in a duel for his position, or the Alpha gets too old and decides to step down.

"Aye. The old Alpha, my great-grandfather, stepped down three years ago, when I was fifteen. Since then, I've fought six duels to maintain my authority. I have yet to lose. The last one was the one that gave me this scar," he tells her, fingering to scar that started above his right temple and ended just below his jawline. "But yes. I haven't stepped foot in building bigger than one story in six years. How about you? When did you find out you were a wolfblood and joined your pack?"

"I didn't have to." She told him. Emunah wasn't the type to talk about herself. She actually avoided it. She didn't see a point in telling people about her past. But something compelled her to do it. She wanted him to know. "I was born into this pack. My grandparents were formally alpha and luna of the Chorotega Pack in Costa Rica. That's where my family is originally from. The pack was either killed off or forced to join the larger pack that took over there. My grandparents died, but the managed to send my parents off. They ended up here. This pack took them in. And then I was born." A corner of her lips turned up. "I've been in a couple of fights myself growing up. The blood of my grandparents' pump very strongly within me. I don't like to be looked down upon. The Alpha gave me the title of Beta because of that."

Making sure that Emunah was definitely alright to show the Timberland Pack to their accommodation for the week, Lucie couldn't help but feel slightly envious. It looked like, from what she could tell through her friend's open mindlink, that herself and Levi were truly hitting it off. With the Annual Run...there would always be the possibility of them being mates. Whilst maybe she didn't seem to care about not having found her mate...Lucie could feel how restless her wolf was and she knew she couldn't kid her human side into believing that they didn't long to feel their mate's arms around her like she had seen with other mated pairs.

Informing her father of the two packs having now settled in, her mind then did briefly wander to going to see the Moonstone Oasis Alpha siblings. They were nice enough, interested in getting to know her and it would be a good idea to get to know them for future reference. And while Rona was good-looking too...her wolf did suggest that maybe Cedric was...a little attractive.

Eventually she shook her head with a small sigh, clearing those thoughts and instead going off to help set up items for the BBQ that would start in a few hours time.

@Raven

Last edited:
Levi walks into the living room and sits on the couch. For some reason, he wanted to tell this girl he just met an hour ago his story. "Your story is similar to mine. My great grandfather was a British SAS paratrooper stationed in France when Hitler took over. He got captured but sent his wife and kids in overseas to America. They settled in Pennsylvania. I grew up never knowing I was a wolfblood. Until my first change, when I came back overseas and joined the pack."

He can't explain it, but for the first time since becoming Alpha, he felt safe with this girl. He didn't know why, but he thinks he....likes...her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.