Wolf Shifter MxF Partner needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Witch of Nightscape

Original poster
So I had an Idea for a Roleplay and am looking for a roleplay partner to roleplay this idea with! Here is the plot of my roleplay Idea.

Character 1 (my character) is abandoned by their parents at an early age because they finds out they are a wolf shifter. So they shift and join a wolf pack instead, finding solace and family closeness in this pack. However, they can't stay shifted forever and usually goes off for a few days to visit Character number 2. Character 2 is a normal human and doesn't know that character 1 is a wolf shifter. One night, when Character 2 and Character 1 part ways, Character 2 sees Character 1 shift and begins questioning them about their ability and about the trust between them. Will this power break these two apart or will it help both characters come to understand one another?

I am excited to try this plot out. Please PM me if you'd like to be my partner for this roleplay! We can discuss changes to the plot itself in our PM's.

Also, I know it is the holidays and everything, but I would like a partner for this roleplay who is serious and can and will reply to it at least once a day and they have to give me at least 2 or more paragraphs for a reply. If you can manage this and if you like this plot idea, let's roleplay it! Shoot me a message! Look forward to hearing from you soon!

• Love
Reactions: Iona
Status
Not open for further replies.