INTEREST CHECK Wolf Rp Interest check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esthalia

Unto my alter, offer me this bleeding heart....
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Mutant, Post Apoc
RP Link: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=15611&p=422041#post422041

I am still looking to elaborate on this idea, but i'm looking for a group of people to put together ideas as a collective. Please Check out the link and let me know what I can do to improve! Thanks!!

For years, the balance of the forest has been disturbed by a deep seeded feud between wolf packs. The wolves, responsible for upholding balance and order with the great forest of Nazradil have turned on each other, killing under the assumption that their leaders murdered each other in a mysterious battle that was only witnessed by Ja'Rom- The Great Owl. Ja'Rom spread terrible rumors to the packs, feeding their hatred and playing games with them. The reason for this betrayal by the Great Owl was his own greedy desires. As long as the Great Forest is in balance, the Great Owl may never travel the world, being forced to remain in the ancient tree to keep watch over the forest and it's inhabitance. Growing tired of his responsibility made Ja'Rom devise his plan to sabotage his homeland of Nazradil- giving him a chance to escape.

Bloodcall, the leader of the Bloodcall Tribe and Ambertalon, the leader of the Ambertalon Tribe, met in the forest one night, both summoned by the Great owl- Ja'Rom, completely unaware of his terrible plans.</SPAN></SPAN>

When the remaining pack members found their leaders dead in the snow, that is when the battle started, each side blaming the other for what happened. Ja'Rom played sides, telling each in secret that the other was responsible and how horrible the battle was. </SPAN></SPAN>

Now the children of the fallen have taken up their rein as leaders, with their loyal mates and family by their sides; they find themselves at war.
</SPAN>

Status
Not open for further replies.