Wolf Pack RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fang approached the wolf and circled her for moment. He looked her over while sniffing. "You dont smell like a star light. Manx what do you think?"

Manx rounded the lone wolf. "She doesn't smell like any pack." And it was true. Each wolf had the scent of itself and its pack. She lowered her hackles a bit. "Where'd you come from?"

Ember glanced between Manx and Fang still a little nervous "i've never stayed in one place too long so i can't say i came from anywhere, im just trying to find some shelter for the night and i heard the other pack so i figured i would be safe in the caves" she never stopped traveling and has never called anywhere home. she isn't even really sure where she was born.

Manx carefully advanced on the small pup-looking wolf and whined softly. She'd also been found by the Pack. It wouldn't be right to turn this one away.

"It's dangerous out here with the Others around hunting, Fang," she intoned. "It's not right to leave her out here. so the final word's yours." After all, he was a higher rank than she was.

"she can stay." fang was the one who found manx. at that time he was more aggressive and fought her. that fight he had knicked her ear. he was always nice to her after that.

Embers ears perked up and her tailed started to wag "i can stay?" she asked excitedly, she had never had another pack tell her she could stay before she was exited to be around others even just for a little while.

Manx's eyes twinkled merrily at the other wolf's excitement. "Yes, you can. Now, let's hustle back into safety," she added, nudging her with her muzzle. "We'll introduce ourselves later."

fang walked into the cave and layed down close to the entrance. he guarded the entrance.

Ember followed Manx into the cave, staying close to her. when they were inside she decided to introduce herself "My name is Ember, by the way"

"Manx," she returned. She motioned to Fang. "This is Fang, our third in command."

fang looked at manx and ember, then back at the entrance.

she looked around afraid to approach the other wolf "and who is that?" she asked quietly unsure if he will be okay with her there or if she should avoid him.

fang looked back at soul. "thats the second in command," soul

"That's Soul," Manx answered smoothly. "Our Beta. Forgive his silence. He's a bit on the hungry side."

Name: Snow
Pack: Dark Fire Pack (Father is in Dark Fire Pack, Mother was in Star Light Pack but was killed by a hunter. Only her father knows she's half-pack, she doesnt) [also since I dont see anyone who has the DF lack alpha position, can I say her father is the alpha?]
Pack position: In Training
Appearance:
sianii_wolf_pup_by_sianiithewolf-d4oenp2.png

Injuries: None, born after the invasions
Personality:An energetic wolf, Snow is one of the youngest wolves in the Dark Fire Pack. Since she's only a year old, shes in training and cant go out on her own. She sneaks out occasionally though for some fun.

Snow came out of the sleeping caves and stretched in the sunlight, her jaw opening in a yawn.

Last edited by a moderator:
fang gets steps in front of snow, "where do you think your going. you know the rules."

Snow jumped. "Fang! Y-y-you're back early. " Snow laughed nervously then noticed the other wolf and her hackles rose. "Who is this?!"

"this is ember. she is a lone wolf and right now the star light pack is hunting, so i let her in."

"Ehhhhhh?! Are you crazy, bringing in a stranger to our camp? Even I know better than that!" She was looking at Fang with utter disbelief.

he looked at manx. "you do realize before you were born, i brought in another wolf."

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.