Wolf Pack, In Unknown Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but these pups are handfulls and love and i mean love to go out into the world and explore and annoy anyone that gets in their way....maybe even play with fate with scar biting his tail and nipping him wanting to play.

Oh god, the trouble makers for the pack XD Oh jeeze everyone watch those pups ! The alpha is going be running around to find the pups

Xeon's new Picture

4x28m.jpg

X.X I fear the worst for poor Fenris

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
XD Yeah, I guess we'll see how it goes o-o

*facepalm* the lpups are going to get lost and we will have to search for them and everything *Aluna runs around crazy like* Where the pups !!!!!!!!!!!

Sure XD That's where it's supposed to go

Yes and working on female wolf now. Lol Scar will be like the older uncle or father that they bugged rofl.

[bg=#ffffff]
Name :

Fawn

Rank you wish for :

The Pack

Personality :

Fawn is a mother type wolf. She would rather nurture the pups then teach them how to fight. She leaves the fighting and battling to the other wolves. Everyone knows that Fawn is the one that becomes the medic, when one of the wolves are hurt. Fawn also helps the pups learn how to find and catch food.

History :

Fawn was born into the pack, her mother was a kind and soulful wolf. Her father was a warrior, he protected the pack with his life. Fawn learned from her mother on how to be a caretaker. Since Fawn hasn't had any pups herself yet, the pups that lost their families she usually takes them in. In the human world Fawn would be considered a foster mother of sorts.

Picture:

5z4thlh.jpg
[/bg]

OK I read this is going to be fun, but I have to go so see you all tomorrow...goodnight wolves xD.

I would very much like it if there was a wolf that didn't hunt man please in this pack. Its just something most wolves do not do because wolves in real life are scared of man kind. I would really like it if he just wasn't a murder becasue I am pretty sure that the alpha wouldn't take him in if he was.
I am not sure I read anything that do hunt man? Mine doesnt, Did I miss something

Status
Not open for further replies.