Wolf Pack, In Unknown Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about it, I can't wait for this to start. I love wolves. I want a pet wolf one day; going to get one too.

Name : Jeter
Rank you wish for : Just a pack member
Personality : Very shy, careful, Sharp tounged, not afraid to put someone in their place and will do so. A fighter at heart he is a natrual dominate member and being himself as bulky he is very powerful.
History : Coming soon
Picture (real or anime is fine whichever you like)

tumblr_m905hwJ27q1rbqb4uo5_r3_500.gif

tumblr_m905hwJ27q1rbqb4uo4_r1_500.gif

Name : Flame Tail
Rank you wish for : None in particular
Personality : Nurturing, protective, and generally a good councilor. Flame Tail is one of the oldest in the pack, spending her later years with the pups and offering motherly advice to those who seek her out. She's not skittish-- and should any member of the pack unduly snap at the pups, they will have to face her.
History: Flame Tail is an old wolf. She was given the name Flame Tail when she was young for the way her red fur would stand on end to look like fire when she was riled up. Over the years, she's calmed down and is much less quick to anger. While back in the day she would put up one nasty fight, age has taken it's tole. While she's still not afraid to stand up for her pack, at her age it's a risky way to live.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a wee suggestion to make. Would it be a good idea to work out a little back-story/History between our Wolves before we start? How one wolf feels about another and what kind of connection they have? Or I guess we could make it up as we go along. I really dont care either way because I'm pretty eager to get this show on the road.

Edit: As an example, Angel, your Wolf Flame Tail could have helped Daolan through that rough period and Flame Tail could be one of the few wolves Daolan opens up to Ect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NovaCaster
I would very much like it if there was a wolf that didn't hunt man please in this pack. Its just something most wolves do not do because wolves in real life are scared of man kind. I would really like it if he just wasn't a murder becasue I am pretty sure that the alpha wouldn't take him in if he was.

Can I also say that there was way too many wolves who have some rwlation with man and can we just have a natrual born wolf ? with no relationship to man kind and just be a pack member who just might have been in many fights, done something...different like stand up to ears to protect pups or something ?

So go ask friends. Also if some want to be companion if the goddess you can be either an owl or spirit hawk.

Name : Mino
Rank you wish for : Puppy
Personality : WIP
History : Found in a tree trunk hiding, was taken in by the alpha and has been in the pack ever since.

white_timber_wolf_puppies_blog_23.jpg

Name : Smoke
Rank you wish for : Puppy
Personality : Very timid and shy, but friendly and creative thinker always out to explore.
History : Was born int he pack but his mother died and was foudn by the alpha and nursed in this new pack calling them family.

9f12b9d13b946961f461f62e1daa33a7.jpg

Name : Xeon
Rank you wish for : Noe just being a pup
Personality :Friendly, loving, soft hearted, playful, careful and can be a bit snappy to the others.
History : Was born in this pack but her parents died and the new alpha allowed him to stay

5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Justin
If I can @Iornfrost I wanted to make another wolf like and mother type wolf who takes care of all the others. She would be the total opposite of Scar rofl.

Sure thats fine, she could take care of the puppies because in this new world they will want to go out and explore and play and get lost XD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.