WMMWWM: Wane Moonscars Massive World of Wild Miscreants (No OoC's)(No rules)(Just pure fun)

Kat felt as if her heart was going to pop out, she had never been so scared. There were so many strange people in a strange place doing strange things. It all felt odd, almost like a dream, but something told her it was not. She saw one of the many gathered walk away from the madness of it all. Kat thought that perhaps she could tell her all that was going on, as the others seemed a bit preoccupied. She ran after the woman with hair of darkness and fire, clutching tightly on to her basket of goodies.

Name: Crow Altain

Personality: Cowardly, Anxious, Paranoid, Perfectionist, Intelligent

Appearance: He's a young looking fella with short, ragged blond hair. He wears a pair of slim black glasses and has an earring with a bullet shell attached to it on his left ear. Crow wears a tight black t-shirt with a stylish leather vest. His jeans are also black and fit nicely against his manly curves. His boots are made of leather as well and add to his flamboyant outfit. And to top it all off, a small top hat rest on his head, styled with a bright red ribbon.

Weapon of choice: Twin 9mm Service pistol with magical enhancement …of course. That enhancement being the element electricity.

Other: Believes in aliens, conspiracies, and usually anything you tell him- Although he is intelligent in some manners- as physics, math, sociology, etc.
-----

"T-This? W-Where a-a-am I?" A voice of but only sheer fear stuttered from atop a tree. This man was intwined in the branches of a large birched tree. just a little way from all the others. He was stuck there, his clothes meshed. "Oh dear GOD. I knew it! One day! ONE day! ALIENS. They came for me! I knew I was too smart for my own good! Should have failed that test but nooooo, I just had to do my best and pass the damn thing. Now they want me for my…" The crazy man rambled on and on, his mouth never ceasing as complaints rolled from his tongue. Fear was etched into his facial creases and features. He really thought he was aboard some mothership and struggled immensely to free himself from the branches hold.

Yuki stopped running to grab a cookie from Kat. He then lobbed it at the moaning guy, screaming "SHUT UP, OR THE ALIEN COOKIE WILL EAT YOU!" He then bowed at Kat, then continued running.

Name:Lyle
Male
Gift:Shapeshifter
Personality:Giver,Attracted to power.
Appearance: <---- dat pic homie

Lyle was minding his own business making himself a sandwich for lunch while the fridge opened by itself. He shrugged his shoulders and put the turkey back. The fridge sucked him in and dropped him over a weird field. He was about 17 yards free falling to his death. He panicked and dropped his sandwich. He cursed and focused on shifting. He shifted into a black Hawk and flew downwards picking up speed. On his way down he spotted some people and heard their loud noises. Lyle pulled up and glided around looking for authority.

He spotted a woman with pale skin and red hair. Lyle looked again and noticed the hair casually shifted to a black color as it went down. Lyle instantly felt she was the authority since she walked coolly and collectively. He flew to her side and landed doing a roll shifting into wolf. The wolf was up to the woman's knees. He focused on shifting his fur color to the color of the girl's hair. His fur was red until about his shoulders. From his shoulders it was smooth black all the way to his tail. He looked up at the woman and spoke softly "Where am I? Are you in charge?" He noticed her weapon on her hips and stepped aside some. He didn't want to make the woman feel threatened.

Kat turned back to Yuki who had just stolen a cookie! "Not oatemeal!" She cried out! "They are for Miss Hobler!" She ran over to pretty boy and smaked him over the head with her basket. Harmless you may think, yes? Well you're wrong for at the bottom of the basket were a batch of CEMENT COOKIES.

Crow's eyes widened as the cookie was thrown his way. He snapped his mouth closed and tightened his lips. "The alien's come in the shape of cookie's here?!" he thought, his mind rushing with ideas "That wouldn't be-" Crow was pulled from his thoughts as the cookie connected with his head. Somehow …miraculously, the cookie had freed him from the branches and the young man tumbled downwards. It was a long fall, and Crow was still determined to keep his mouth closed- alas the aliens here might eat him.

With a loud crash, and a giant eruption of dust, Crow clashed with the ground. His face was the first thing to hit the grass, and his limp body followed. The oatmeal cookie landed on his back, perfectly clean and without a single crumb to count missing. Slowly, Crow turned his head so he could breath. Dirt covered his face and his glasses were as stylish as ever but with only a small amount of dirt covering them. Some fake tears rolled from his face and his lip trembled. He dared not move with the cookie on his back.

"Why me?"

A basket of cement cookies was slapped onto his head. Yuki felt the warm patch where the blow had been, then looked down at the scarlet on his hands. He began chuckling in an evil manner. "You ruined my beautiful face, bitch. Now all the cookies are doomed, DOOMED, AND YOU SHALL BOW DOWN TO MY ROYALTY!" Yuki took a spade from thin air, next smacking the basket out of the girls hands. As the cookies flooded the ground, he stomped on each one, when..."Where's the horse?!" Yuki ran ran off, but tripped over the guy with the oatmeal cookie on him, thus knocking it off.

Crow felt a sudden relief fill him. The crazy man who had lobbed the cookie at him, had nearly trampled him as well …but never mind that! The cookie was knocked from Crow's back, giving him the freedom he needed to move. "I-Im free…" he whispered. Crow lifted himself like a rocket off the ground and ran. His feet kicked up dirt as he took off.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Kat scram in horror, justwitnessing such carnage. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!" She wailed, pickingup the only surviving cookie.

She held the chocolate cookie with great care.Tears streamed down her cheeks and unto the desecrated bodies of her cookies.She took the only survivor, a lone chocolate cookie,

and ran with it,

so thatit may not have to see its fallen fellows. She swore then that she would have revengeon that damned pretty boy; Yuki! "YOU SHALE FEAR MY WRATH!!! YUKIIIIIIIIIIIII!"
<o:p></o:p>

Riley forgets what she was doing and begins walking into the forest. She's looking around and is tired. "Where in the hell am I ?!?!" She gets really frustrated and hits the ground which slightly cracks."Hmph..." She continues walking and pulls a sucker out of nowhere. :) "Yummy :P" She pops it in her mouth and sees two people walking. A boy about her age and THE WOMAN!!. Slowing down a little she begins reading their auras Her eyes begin glowing blue. The woman's was dark and ugly it seemed withered.She cringes a bit and sighs saying "Ugh these are the people I hate". She looks towards the boy and his is flickering, but from the looks of it he isn't evil. She shrugs and returns to normal walking at a normal pace. 'I wanna talk to them' A smile crosses her face at the thought of annoying the woman.