*Witty, Sarcastic Title Goes Here*

A

a call to arms

Original poster
Hello.

Sorry for the lame title. I'm horrible with titles. Often, I use a song title, however irrelevant it may be.
I think I should just start now, though.
My name is Morgan. I'm from down south, but, contrary to belief, I do not use country slang, such as
"howdy" or "get-er-done", "ain't" (Oh, God, no.) and "crick". I go to school, I play an instrument in the band, and I'm convinced my teachers like seeing us students suffer over the weekend, because, more-so-than-not, I have homework every day. That being said, I probably will not be on here every second of every day, because I have a life.
Now, I go to intermediate school, so, please excuse me if I make a spelling error (Although, I have FireFox and GoogleChrome, so, that shouldn't be a major problem.) or something. I try my hardest to make everything I post grammatically correct. Also, since I'm not very far in my academic career, my vocabulary isn't the greatest. Sure, it's larger than that of most of the others at my school, but, it's nothing to brag about. I practically rape thesaurus.com for better words in my posts; expect longer waiting periods for posts.
That's it. Like stated in the Thread Description, my brain is being slow, so, this is all I can think to type. Any questions or anything, just ask. I think I covered all the major things, though.

Au Revoir.

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku.
I need to learn to rape Thesaurus.com. I will follow your lead!
I'm Celest. I'm glad you decided to join us.

Thank you very much for your welcome.
Nice to meet you, Celest. Glad to have joined.

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
You seem, ah, defensive. But hopefully you'll warm up and realize that no one is here to attack you.
Promise. <3

None of us are perfect writers and we are always striving to be better, whether we're thirteen or thirty.
Arrogance and an unwillingness to improve are the surest signs of a foolish mind.

Since you're new, I have some awesome links for you to help you get to know the site better:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need and help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku, Morgan!

You are from down southish? So am I! I was born in Mississippi (Moved to Louisiana at one) and I also dont use country slang! Strange...

I love your sense of emphasizing. ^_^

Hope to find you playing in role plays soon!

Nice to meet you, too, Kitti.
I'm generally a defensive person, but thank you for your words. :)
Also, thank you for the links; I'll be sure to use them soon. I will definitely come to you if I have any questions.

Thank you for your welcome, Iliana.
It is pretty strange; most people here have a bit of a southern twang, so...
Emphasizing is my best friend.
Hope to see you in a roleplay sometime soon.

Crick is totally a legit word word! D: Totally!

I am from Georgia. 8D But I now live in Arkansas.

Welcome to the community! >:3

Haha, I believe it. I just don't pronounce it like that. I say "creek".
There are so many southerners. Awesome.
Thank you for your welcome! :)