Without Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katsumi returned October's smile just before the bell rang, then he sat quietly in his seat waiting for class to start curious what they were going to do today.

Ms. Robin came in and class seemed to go by in a flash. Class wasnt that interesting... besides October seemed unusual distracted. But of course if anyone truly knew her they would get why. Once the bell rung October snapped out if it and was about to head out the door.... Katsumi also seemed to be on her mind too, and not so much as 'the guy she hates' type of thing though.... which was odd. She stopped and looked over her shoulder at him. Then she walked over to him and smiled slightly, "Hey where do you want to practice tonight?"

Katsumi jumped a little at October's seemingly sudden appearance beside him "I guess your house..." Katsumi said after thinking for a bit, he'd seen a ltitle of what may have happened at October's house, but the only way to truly confirm the suspicion, and what Emily said was to visit her place himself... However he knew it may not be the best idea "Only if you want though... My house is always available if you'd prefer it." he added realizing it probably sounded odd for him to just suggest going to her house to practice out of the blue.

She blinked.... well honestly she shouldnt have been surprised about that request. She thought for a moment. Well... her father would more than likely be working at the construction sight for a while... and if she doesnt invite him over at her house he might grow suspicious. October shrugged her good shoulder and smiled, "Sure I dont mind." So after schoool right?"

Katsumi just nodded "Sorry about asking out of the blue like that..." he said looking a little embarassed, it wasn't normally like him to do this... He glanced at the clock on the wall and noted they only had a few minutes left before the next period started, he'd have to go soon.

October waved her hand as if waving off the subject, "Eh its no big deal. It only makes since." She looks at the clock then at him, "Well I will see you later then alright? See ya!" She waves and walks away.

Katsumi waved back at October smiling a little before he too walked off to attend his own classes, he really did hope no-one was looking at him when he smiled just like that...

October was having conflict within her.... She is excited aboutKatsumi coming over... but at the same time she didnt want him to see her living situation.... if you would call it living. When the final bell rung she slowly gathered her stuff and began walking out.

Hearing the final bell, Katsumi gathered up his belongings and started to walk out the door, he'd been brooding about what might await him at October's house, sometimes almost regretting asking to come over just like that... However he knew that no matter how awkward it was going to be, it would at least give him an idea whether or not his suspicions were correct.

Of course as soon as she walked out of class she saw Katsumi. She smiled slightly and walked up to him, "Hey Katsumi!" she said looking at him with her brown eyes, "You ready to go?"

Katsumi couldn't help but return October's smile, not really taking into consideration the amount of people who most likely saw them as they were walking out the door "Yeah... Ready as always." he said with a nod, her eyes were attracting his gaze again, and before he knew it, he was staring into them again without really realizing it.

She did notice he was actually looking her in the eye alot longer... maybe a little too long but hey, better than avoiding eye contact with her. She smiled slightly, "Well you are getting better at making eye contact that is for sure. " she said while walking, "And that is a good thing."

Katsumi looked away with that red glow on his face again when he realized what October said was indeed true "I-I guess..." he said thinking about it a little... Was it strange that he seemed to do this whenever he's around October? It's not like he'd really gotten better at making eye contact with anyone else... How odd...

October laughtled softly as they continued to walk over to her house, which luckily was only a few blocks away from the school, "Ok well just to let you know my neighborhood isnt exactly nice or anything. Just a heads up there."

Katsumi gives her a knowing nod "It's alright... I think I can handle it if you can." he said trying to keep his cool, he did find himself looking around every now and then, the area they were in right now made him just a little paranoid.

She smiled lightly, she did seem to notice he was a little nervous, "Dont worry you wont get shot I promise." Finallythey got to her house this time her smiled was forced, "Awe home sweet home she says walking upto the hoise unlocking the door. she cracked the door open and looked around... no dad so far. October sighed in relie and opened the door all the way and walked in, "Make yourself at home."

Katsumi smiled a little himself, forgetting about his nervousness when October made that joke... He was glad she was there to lift the mood when it was most needed, as they finally arrived at her house he noticed her house was rather empty thankfully, as clearly indicated by October's sigh of relief in almost perfect synchronization with his own. "Thanks... It's not a bad place." He said looking around a little, it didn't look too much different from his own home except maybe for a few loose floor boards here and there, and perhaps some other things out of order, though it wasn't too bad from what he's seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.