Without Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
After October finished reciting her lines, Katsumi smiled "You're really good at this you know... Definitely better than I am..." he said absent mindedly marveling over it... He took a deep breath and went quiet for a moment sighing a little before he started reciding himself, he sounded a little quiet, but managed to keep himself in character as he did so.

Reactions: BitterSweetRemie
October smiled watching him not surprised that he was being a little shy... but she didnt mind. He was actually pretty good. Then after a while they got to the part where Romeo and Juliet meet at a ball. Romeo asks Juliet for a dance and must take her hand.

Katsumi felt his face growing red again... Sure it wasn't a kiss or anything, but it's not like he'd held hands with anyone before, especially of the opposite gender, but he knew there really wasn't another option, so he carefully reached over, with his hand shaking a little as he did so taking her hand.

Reactions: BitterSweetRemie
October blushed slightly as he took herhand. Wait... why is she blushing?! She looked up at him for a moment... almost forgetting her lines then... she gently squeezed his hand with her soft one then she looked past his shoulder over at the clock. Her eyes widen slightly."Oh shit! " she said quickly pulling away and gathering her stuff at a quick pace, "I am so sorry but I have to leave!"

It felt strangely comforting in the moment where Katsumi was looking at October, a strange warm feeling welling up inside him for a moment as she squeezed his hand, but then a worried look crossed her face when she looked past him over at the clock... Remembering her conversation with her father not too long before, he realized it was time for her to go "I-It's alright... See you tomorrow I guess." Katsumi said quietly beginning to help October putting her items away.

October flashed him a quick smile, "Yeah I will see you tomorrow." After they got her stuff into her bag she looked up at him for a moment, "Thanks for having me over." And with that she rushed out passing his mother, "Bye thanks for letting me come over and she ran passed her. October ran fast.

Katsumi smiled back at her as she looked up at him momentarily "Glad it happened." he said before she rushed out. As she rushed past his mother, she looked a little surprised at how fast October wanted to leave "You're welcome back anytime!" she called to her cheerily as per usual as she rushed off home. Then she turned to Katsumi "Why was she in such a hurry?" Katsumi paused for a moment trying to figure out how to explain October's situation to his mother without saying too much "Something came up... She needed to get home." he said lying a little.

5 blocks later October finallly made in to the 'shadier' sode of town. She ran up to an old fashion brick house panting... 'Maybe being a few moments late wouldnt be too bad' bu t she knew she was just lying to herself. She opened the door and immidiatly she heard that familiar slurry voice yell, "October!"

Katsumi woke up to his alarm going off with a groan, he hadn't slept that well last night at all, worrying about what might have happened to October overnight... He knew he'd know the answer when he got to school today though, so he figured the sooner he got there, the better. Getting up out of bed, and getting himself changed, he stepped into the bathroom and brushed his teeth before heading downstairs and grabbing his backpack, looking at the clock, he realized he only had a few minutes left before he had to head to school so he figured he'd skip breakfast again for today... He started off on his way to school his thoughts constantly drifting to October's well being every now and then.

October opened her locker door with her arm which was now wrapped up in bandage wrap she winced sligjtly... luckly it was just a sprain. She had a pretty decent excuse for the bandage wrap to.... people did come up to her gasping "What happened?!" they wouldask. October would simply laugh it off, "Oh nothing... I just fell down some stairs." they would all just chuckle, playfully call hetr a cluts and to be more careful... technically it wasnt a lie necessarily... well... after yyelling back amd forth with her ather she wemt to storm up the stairs... however her dad grabned her by the arm and through her down the stairs.... She landed on her arm. The rest of the pain in her body left quickly that night... but not the sprained arm. Shwe sighs as she gathers her things and shuts the locker.

Katsumi's locker wasn't too far away from October's, and as he approached it after arriving at school, he looked towards October noticing the bandage wrapped around her arm. After grabbing his books and supplies from his locker he approached October rather cautiously "Are you... Alright?" he asked quietly, he sounded rather worried about October at the moment.

October gave him a forced smile, but at the moment her eyes showed her sadness... "Oh yeah, " shebsays in a fake cheery voice, "Just fell down my stairs last night... I was such a cluts." She continued having that fake smile as she thought 'Better me than Jessie...' (Will be explained later xP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Katsumi frowned a little noticing the sadness in her eyes despite attempting to sound cheery, his eyes had a more worried look in them as he glanced around to make sure no-one else was seeing them interacting before speaking again. "Be carefull next time." He said, despite his eyes revealing that he wanted to say something else, however he couldn't, something told him Octobers broken arm was more than what she let on, but he wasn't about to blurt that out in front of everyone.

She smiled slightly and nodded slightly, "Oh I will dont worry, "She put her backpack over her good shoulder, " We should start heading to class." she says as she she walks past him.

Katsumi agreed nodding a little before following October to class keeping a small distance between him and her as he did so. He found himself looking around every now and then to see if others noticed that he was hanging around October more than he usually did, it certainly wouldn't be for the best if word got around about this.

October didnt seem to mind that he was hanging around her. Her mind was honestly kind of somewhere else.... She really wish she could just run away... wait a sec? Why didnt she think about that before?! She immidiatly just then came back to reality. She noticed a few people were looking at her and Katsumi. She rolled her eyes and said, "Take a picture it will last longer. " and with that October and Katsumi walked into the class together. October smirked, "Hmph people these days. ')" she said as she took her seat.

Even though the number of people looking at Katsumi and October was small, Katsumi felt himself hunching down a little lower starting to feel the effects of his nervousnes... October's quick comment prevented it from getting to him though; it made the remainder of the walk into class more bearable, as she smirked, making a comment about what had happened he couldn't help but crack a small smile himself. "Thanks." He practically whispered before he too went and took a seat.

She nodded slightly to him and gave him an actual smile, " No problem dont mention it Katsumi." that was when the bell rung and everyone else took their seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.