Without Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
October gave it some thought for a moment then nodded slightly looking at him, "Sure then that sounds fine. Lead the way." she said smiling slightly.

Katsumi nodded, his eyes darting away from October's as they always had, it wasn't just strictly with her either, making eye contact was just something he'd never been able to maintain for too long, but for some reason, it made him feel more embarassed than it usually did. He started to walk towards the stairs making sure not to walk too far ahead, he tended to walk quickly when he was in the presense of someone else, though he felt incluned not to around October these few times...

October followed shortly after him with a small smile on her face... she wasnt sure why the smile, but she didnt think about it too much. As they walked October spoke up of course.... she knew already she would more than likely do most the talking anyways. " I like your mom. She seems nice."

Katsumi found himself smiling again, this time it was more of a shy one "She tries to be... I guess, I envy her somethimes." he sais with a little shake of his head, he was a little uncertain if he wanted to start practicing quite yet so he didn't mention it for the time being.

Reactions: BitterSweetRemie
She tilts her head slightly at him, surprised at what she was hearing, "Why do you envy her? That is pretty surprising to hear. " In all honesty she was hoping to hold off practicing... even if it was for a little bit. She wouldnt admit it but she kinda wanted to hear his response to her questions... make a conversation.

"I... It's nothing." Katsumi said shaking his head a little, he realized he'd said a little too much, he honestly just wished he could be more like his mother, nice, cheery, less irritable, and of course not a loner. It wasn't that he didn't like himself, but he wished at times he could be better... Somehow.

Reactions: BitterSweetRemie
October looked at him a little concerned the casually shrugs it off... but this time with the good shoulder but she gave him a small smile, "Well dont try changing yourself alright? Just be who you are." she said looking up at him.

Katsumi nods with a smile, it wasn't bad advice, especially coming from October, so he figured it wouldn't hurt to take it. "Thanks... I guess." He said looking October in the eyes for a brief moment, and for the first time he noticed how pretty they were, a deep brown color that kept him mesmerized for a few more moments before he averted his eyes again realizing he probably looked wierd.

October didnt seem to mind that he was looking into her eyes a bit longer than usual. In fact it made her a little happy... she wasnt sure why though. "Hey dont mention it." she said in and oddly happy voice which she did not intend on using. Ok.... October thought to herself. We should probably get to work now. Shs looked up at Katsumi, "So are you ready to get to work?"

Remembering what they were originally supposed to do, Katsumi just nods again taking out the book he had brought from their class and the piece of paper with his own lines on it. "I guess it's better to start now..." He said figuring getting this over with for today would give them more time to hang out, but it puzzled him why he was looking forward to something like that.

October nods slightly as she takes out her book and her piece of paper with her lines, she begins to skim through the book, "Why did she choose Romeo and Juliet for us? Of all-" her eyes become glued to one sentence and her eyes widen slightly 'Wait... What?!' she thought to herself...'Do we have to do this part?!'

"Wh-what line..." Katsumi asked coming over and looking at the book, he was noticeably nervous about this, especially since October seemed more than a little embarassed by it, what made it worse was that he barely remembered any of the lines from that book... Especially the ones that would probably be rather embarassing to read in front of the entire class.

It took October a moment to regain her composure. When she did she looked up at Katsumi, "Will you be able to do this part?... It says Romeo has to... Kiss Juliet, "sue says still blushing, "If we have to... I mean I would do... it if we had that is... But I say we team up and pie Ms. Robin at the end of the year!"

Katsumi felt his face flush a deep shade of red as he stuttered attempting to answer "I-I... I'll ty..." he said looking away from the book, but he nods at the idea of teaming up on Ms. Robin... He had that sneaking suspicioun she'd picked out that particular line on purpose.

There was thwt stuttering again...why was she finding that cute whenever he got nervous?... No stop! Its not cute!She tried convincing herself. October smiles slightly when he agrees to pie Ms. Robin. Then eventually Octobers face grew serious, "Ok how about this.... how about this... how about since you are really shy how abput we just focus on the other lines... and deal with that.... other part later. Ok?" she looked right at him.

Hearing October's suggestion Katsumi sighed in relief, it was rather odd for October to make an exception like this, especially for him, but he was glad she did it in either case, since he was lost in his thoughts it took him a few moments to realize she was making eye contact with him. After a few more moments of maintaining eye contact, he found that he had to avert his eyes once more, "I guess so... What should we start with?" he asked curiously looking through the lines they were supposed to memorize himself trying to pick one that should be easier on them both...

October looked through the pages trying to think, "Hmmm.... well we can start on the first scene... that... other scene doesnt happen for another 5 pages. We can spractice 1-3 tonight until I have to leave... "

Kazuki nods "I guess we can do that... Should I go first?" he asked curiously, he figured he'd get it over with before he got cold feet about it... He didn't want to fail the one assignment his teacher was most likely going to count as a good portion of his grade.

Octobee smiles slightly, "Actually the first page says Juliet goes first (atleast I think that is how it is >_<. Been a while XD. And with that October began.... she managed to sound confidemt of course... it was almost as if she was Juliet. She didnt have stage fright however... deep down she was a ljttle nervous about the kissing scene more than she wpuld like to admit. .

Status
Not open for further replies.