Online Availability
Weekends mostly
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
So fantasy right, huge world, a war maybe, HELP ME WITH THE PLOT.

Here's what I came up so far:

-Dark fantasy, set in a medieval time with slight steampunk shit, story will be taking place on one huge continent.
-An evil god appears in the world, proclaiming that the whole place will be under his rule. Major asshole
-Humanity wages war against him, failed miserably, world is now under totalitarian rule by said god
-Hundred of years, humanity is having a shit time, nobody bothered fighting the rule
-Mysterious dude gathers the main characters, telling them that he's found a way to ascend to godhood
-Main characters do errands (quests boiiii) for mysterious dude so they could achieve godhood and defeat evil god

Let me know if you have any interesting ideas to contribute

Race ideas:

Humans - regular jack-offs, covers most of the population
Elves - dying race, was oppressed by humanity, evil god put bounty on them and will reward whoever manages to kill one
Godspawns - false humans, is stronger than a regular human and can converse with magical entities, can't do magic tho
Daemons - half-human offsprings of the evil god, feared and hated by humanity, has strong connections to magic

NEED. MORE. IDEAS

Reactions: CarrotBoi
What about the owner of a major steampunk manufacturing company is working with the evil god, creating steampunk augmented creatures to kill the main character

Dope. He'll most likely end up being an NPC tho, plot driving characters will be considered NPCs like the mysterious dude and the evil god
What about the owner of a major steampunk manufacturing company is working with the evil god, creating steampunk augmented creatures to kill the main character

Let's turn the steampunk dude into a king instead, let's say he rules the kingdom that mainly distributes steampunk technology to other kingdoms. Greedy bastard and an ass-kisser

Reactions: JomJom
Should we create ancient tech that only a certain race know how to use?

Should we create ancient tech that only a certain race know how to use?
Maybe give it to the elves, which could be a reason why the evil god wants them hunted down

Any race ideas? We can only have a maximum of two main characters for each of us, so let's say a max of 6 races

Aight I got some ideas for magic, ya'll give your thoughts and suggestions on it

-Is a rare form of energy that can be harnessed through rituals, prayers, and magical objects
-Can be used instantly used by Daemons but drains their life esssence/energy
-Very rare, almost mythical
-Heavily banned as it is considered taboo by the evil god

I call dibs on the dumbass character
I mean why not, but you can just make ur character any race and still be a dumbass

Also, humor is not forbidden, but serious moments require serious reactions and realisitic dialogue. No pressure, just write what you think your character might say.

Creature Ideas
-Orcs (dumbasses, hate elves and vice versa)
-Beastfolk
-Centaurs