With The Zodiacs PIG. OPEN. YEAH!

AGLH;EIADAGOEHAIHAIGHEADA;OGHUAE

You go to work one day and tons of things happen. I will try, try being the optimal word, to get a character up either today or tomorrow. I guess I'm on the evil side? Which is fine. Kinda how I was leaning anyway, but I just want to double check.

AGLH;EIADAGOEHAIHAIGHEADA;OGHUAE

You go to work one day and tons of things happen. I will try, try being the optimal word, to get a character up either today or tomorrow. I guess I'm on the evil side? Which is fine. Kinda how I was leaning anyway, but I just want to double check.
Take your time.~ I'm pretty sure most of us here are patient.
I mean, they dealt with my shenanigans anyway. ^^;

I have an idea for the Chinese zodiac, if there are those still wanting to play. Perhaps it could be that there was already an ongoing conflict between the Chinese zodiac, with a good portion of their numbers lost on both sides, when this conflict arises?
Ooo. An idea. I would loooove for you to elaborate on this one, if that's alright with you.

OH COME ON GUYS, YOU ARE N O T BAGELS.
. . .
tumblr_maesd8gAki1qaa5c1o4_250.gif

tumblr_maesd8gAki1qaa5c1o6_250.gif

Why do I purposely contradict myself for the good of humor..?

Ooo. An idea. I would loooove for you to elaborate on this one, if that's alright with you.
Since I don't know why the zodiac are suddenly fighting in the story's timeline, I may be missing some details, but here's what I'm thinking.

What if the zodiac war our characters are about to enter wasn't the first time? What if it was the Chinese zodiac that began it, with the respective camps forming as a result? To compensate for the lack of players who would fill up the Chinese zodiac, let's just say that through the inexperience of both camps, they suffered heavy casualties and only a handful remain (aka, the players who pick from that list). Of course, a flaw in this idea is that this could probably warrant those of the Chinese zodiac either being more powerful or just more experienced than the standard.

In summary: Chinese zodiac - Prototype Veterans, Astrological Zodiac - New Recruits/Main focus.

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
O-o I love your picture, man. xDDDD

7465.jpg
I̢̨͔͔̼͒͒́̾̚ç̫̦͕̜̇̇̃̾̚ò̼͙̮̹́̐͂̀ͅn̹͕̩̻̖̊́͘͝͝ì̢̩̯̱͙̀̆̔̒c̦̟͙̰̫̆́͛͌̚ ̡̻͉̼̮̆̾̔̓̕A̫̪͓̣̘̓̒̽́̋v̟̬̩̝̤̿̿̔̓̕a̡̨̺̞̺͑͐̔̂̒ẗ̛͓̭̪̹͙́̀̐̐a͇̦̩̤̱̽͂͂̑̕r̨͓͓͖͖̓̓͗̔̀ ̲̬͉̝̙̈́͐̅̅̀M̹͙͉͍̀͑̆͝͝ͅo̡͍͎̼͎͊̒̆̾͛m͕͈̪̤̌̆̆̈́͝ͅe̢̲̹̪͊̑̃̈́̓͜n̨̛̰͎̠̯̎̃̆́t̨͈͇̲̩͗̈́́̋̋ ̪̳͔̺̉̀̌̅͆ͅX̛͖̮̟̹͋̄͆̉͜Ḑ̹̖̪̖̈́̊̒̔͗
7465.jpg

tumblr_ne89smQpFi1slzc2ao1_1280.jpg

027513-glossy-silver-icon-culture-astrology-leo.png

THE BASICS
FULL NAME:
Kekoa Mahelona

MEANING:
Kekoa Means "The Warrior" In Hawaiian

NICKNAME:
Ke, KoKo, Warrior, The Lion(Even Before The Zodiac Thing, His Friends Called HIm That)

THEME SONGS:
[spoili]
[/spoili]

Los Angeles, California U.S.A.(Born In Honolulu, Hawaii U.S.A.)

Professional Boxer & Trainer

ZODIAC
BIRTHDAY:
August 18th

ASTROLOGICAL SIGN:
Leo

PLANET ACCORDING TO ASTROLOGICAL SIGN:
The Sun

ELEMENT ACCORDING TO ASTROLOGICAL SIGN:
Fire

ABILITIES:
Claws Of Strength
+Kekoa has the ability to grow supernatural claws from inbetween his knuckles on both of his hands. They can and are mostly used for combat...they are strong and unbreakable.
-Kekoa's Claws are not super long, being around 16 inches away from his knuckles...which means he would have to be up close and personal to do real damage with them.

Diamond Skin
+Kekoa's skin is as strong and impenetrable as a perfect Diamond, even when he gets hit, his skin shines in the light...like a diamond.
-Just like a diamond has a weak spot, so does Kekoa's skin. Anyone can weaken his super tough skin by hitting his Achilles' Tendon...which is literally his Achilles' Heel.

Heliokinesis
+The Leo's planet is The Sun, giving the user the power to control all the aspects of the Sun. Kekoa will be able to form and control it's immense heat, luminosity, mass/gravitational field, magnetic field, raw nuclear energy and reaction. Different things like that.
-Since only learning about the power not too long ago, Kekoa can only control the Sun's Immense Heat...making things and people around him boil or feel super hot. Right now Kekoa has to be touching a person or in close quarters for the heat to do permanent damage. He will usually just use the heat to distract someone...by causing them to sweat and feel dehydrated. When he learns more about this power, he will be able to shoot the heat outwards, and use solar energy in different ways.

Agile Lion
+Kekoa can move quickly from one motion to another, and is graceful, nimble and light on his feet. He can walk on walls, jump and leap great heights without much effort, do back-flips and spin whilst in mid-air. His speed, though still appearing natural, is also slightly increased. He can react to things faster than normal. He can dodge some attacks efficiently. His fighting will look like choreography and he can perform numerous gymnastic feats.
-Kekoa can still be stopped from being this agile, if your a great fighter his agility won't do anything to stop you from beating him, if you can. He doesn't have super speed, so someone can still stop him from running at them or attacking them...it will just be a difficult fight.

Lion's Roar
+Kekoa will have the power to use The Lion's Roar to do many different things. He will be able to locate his fellow group of Zodiacs or his pride/coalition, by using his roar to sense the body of the member or members he becomes closes too. His Roar will be able to put fear in most hearts, causing them paralyzation because of being horrified. His Roar will be able to strengthen him in times of need, bringing him confidence and physical strength.
-Kekoa hasn't learn this power yet. Kekoa will have to grow into his powers to gain The Mighty Lion's Roar and use it to it's greatest capability...he will have to grow stronger and more confident for his Roar to grow into a powerful ability.

WEAPONS:
If Kekoa isn't able to use his Claws, he will use his Greatsword, "Helio's Gift."
[spoili]
XeeLzXg.jpg
[/spoili]

STRENGTHS:
Physical Acts
Anything that has to do with physical work, or melee, hands on things, Kekoa is a natural. Being such a big and strong man, he can usually do most physical things, or he will learn how to do them. Any kind of physical activity, Basketball, Football, Boxing, Swimming, Kekoa either can do it, or he will learn how to do it. He is the go to man when someone needs something big and heavy lifted or taken out. He is just a very physical person, always doing things with his bare hands, instead of using some fancy tool or something like that... unless he has too.

WEAKNESSES: (These balance out the strengths.)
ZODIAC ALLIES: (Will most likely be edited for you guys throughout the RP.)
ZODIAC ENEMIES: (Will most likely be edited for you guys throughout the RP.)

APPEARANCE
HAIR COLOR:
EYES COLOR:
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
OUTFIT/CLOTHING STYLE:
DISTINGUISHING MARKS:
BODY TYPE/BUILD:

PERSONALITY
GOOD PERSONALITY TRAITS:
BAD PERSONALITY TRAITS:
FAVORITE COLOR:
FAVORITE FOOD:
FAVORITE ANIMAL:
HOBBIES:
USUAL MOOD:
DRINK/SMOKE/DRUGS:
HOW SERIOUS ARE THEY?:
(IN)DEPENDANT?:
DAREDEVIL? OR CAUTIOUS?:
HOW DO THEY PASS TIME?:
BIGGEST SECRET:
FEARS:
COMFORTS:

HOW DO THEY ACT WHEN THEY ARE
SAD:
HAPPY:
ANGRY:
AFRAID:
WANT SOMETHING:
CONFUSED:

HOW DO THEY REACT TO
DANGER:
DEATH OF LOVED ONE:
DIFFICULT SITUATIONS:
INJURY:
SOMETHING IRRESISTABLY CUTE:
LOSS OF HOURS OF WORK:
PROTECTIVENESS?:
GOOD DECISIONS?:
BAD DECISIONS?:

HISTORY

OTHER
showbiz-jason-momoa-mens-health-march-3.jpg

'='

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jihae
I will finish Kekoa(Leo) tomorrow or sometimes this week^^, can't wait to start this.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
It looks awesome so far! I really need to finish up my CS.
I mean yeah lol...can't start with out yours done xD

Need to think up some cool three more powers for my guy. Something to do with Strength and Endurance, since when you think of Leo...you think of strength and power. Not going to make him OP, but he will be one of the more physical strongers of the bunch, since I see some are doing more magical powers and stuff. He might have one magical like power. Can't wait to do this.

I mean yeah lol...can't start with out yours done xD

Need to think up some cool three more powers for my guy. Something to do with Strength and Endurance, since when you think of Leo...you think of strength and power. Not going to make him OP, but he will be one of the more physical strongers of the bunch, since I see some are doing more magical powers and stuff. He might have one magical like power. Can't wait to do this.
Yeah, seeing Leo as like, a Lion. Definitely more strong, brave, and intelligent. Though, just be sure that all of your powers get balanced out by limitations, which, you are doing VERY well. :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Yeah, seeing Leo as like, a Lion. Definitely more strong, brave, and intelligent. Though, just be sure that all of your powers get balanced out by limitations, which, you are doing VERY well. :D
Thanks lol, I thought of the Achillei Heel which is pretty cool lol...let's just see who or if anyone finds out this man's only biggest weakness xD. Yeah coming up with limtiations can be tough...but I usually find a balance between the skill still being useful but not a one hit kill type thing xD.

I just realized that Leo somehow has wolverine ability XD That claw thing.

Also, I haven't read all of the characters, just wondering if anyone from the zodiac corp is a fighter, you know like seriously a fighter. Since my character is totally not a fighter, she uses brain as her strength. Which is why she needs someone to cover her XD and they will be super duo~ :3

Just found out that Jason Momoa guy face claim is actually a Leo in real life cool xD

Reactions: Hermit
Working on Gemini as we speak!

• Thank You
Yaay you guys are awesome.
I'm gonna update the members list for each of the laboratories, watch TJSmithGaming play Until Dawn
THEEEEEN finish up my CS. :D​

I need to finish up mine, too >~>

It'll probably be done sometime this week, hopefully.

I'm thinking about changing my face claim to Jake T. Austin, but I'm not sure.

Finally have some of my CS up! Will be working over it throughout the week. ^^

• Thank You