Losing his job | Spiders | Darkness
Comforts
"The rain is super nice"
Water | Poetry | Rainy Days

5guys5.jpg
c85d57665a06974cf256a0cb312be356.jpg

HOW DO THEY REACT TO...
Danger
He will find a way out of it using his imagination and can always adapt to the situation usually.
Death of a loved one
He will focus himself on his work. Only paying attention to working and if anyone brings up what happens he will get made and talk about how he has to be professional.
Difficult Situations
Tries to find the easiest way out of it for the other person. He hates hurting people. Although he can also just accept things and move on in some situations.
Injury
Usually would look at it and call 911, depending on how serious.
Something Irresistibly Cute
He usually loves looking at it and showing everyone.
Loss of hours of work
He would freak out and get anxious before he can get to work again to check on the dolphins.
Protectiveness
He will accept it, because he feels the other person likes them enough to protect him. He will adapt to it as to not hurt the other person by telling them to stop.
Good Decisions
He will be devoted to the decision and tell everyone about it and feel good about it.
Bad Decisions
He will pity himself for a long time, and think about why he didn't choose the other choice and argue with himself for being so indecisive.

History

Lucas was born to a mother who loved him immensely, and a father who's smile screamed the pride he felt of his baby. It was a wonderful life, until he was three years old at home with his babysitter. The knock to the door stirred the babysitter as the police told her what happened. She was only 18, and wanted to take Lucas in but she was too young and couldn't. Lucas was sent into the foster system and he was never really adopted. He was bounced in and out of parents and grew up mainly in the foster home by the beach.
Lucas had found his only reassurance in the dolphins at the aquarium, he had grown close to the dolphin trainers and they even let him come in the back. They always told him to do good in school if he wanted to be where they were. Lucas took to that and made sure to exceed ahead in biology. Lucas was always attached to dolphins and swimming. He was a star swimmer on the swim team and although he was made fun of for wearing a speedo he didn't mind. It was instead to him motivation to keep going and pushing harder to prove to all the bullies he was better then them and could swim even better.
Lucas went to college, and graduated with happy thoughts. He was hired at an aquarium and found his love with dolphins. He was happy now but he dislikes talking about his past.

==========================​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ali
Oh oh oh oh oh so Cancer is still open right? O-o I'm gonna reserve that.. Yeaah.

Question(s)!
  1. Does her abilities need to somehow related to the zodiac? How many abilities we can have?
  2. How do we determine the allies and enemies? Is it based on the side? Good and evil?
  3. How can I be good or evil? Is it because of the 'zodiac' or the person itself? This will affect the personality and bio I think.
Okay, that's all for now :3
Y A Y! I LOVE QUESTIONS!​

1. Yes, the abilities do have to be somehow related to the zodiac. You can have the abilities I gave you on the little description in each Zodiac thingy, and if you wish to add more to that, then it's all of the given plus 3. c:

2. Yes, the allies and enemies are based on the chosen side each one of us decides to make our characters to be. Good or Evil.

3. The Zodiac is the one that is 'good' or 'evil.' I decided to give you the choice of what you want that Zodiac to be. Your character is simply a human who is the "true" -insert name of Zodiac here- who is to carry forth the mission of your Zodiac, whichever side they may be on.

If it's a good Zodiac - Find all the others and try to bring them to surrender for peace and balance in space. Even if you have to fight for it.
If it's a bad Zodiac - Find all the others and try to harvest their powers for your own benefit. Fighting mandatory.

Your character is completely oblivious to these powers and do not know how to control them. They will get small glimpses of their power when they are at their worse and it kind of looks liiiike.
[spoili]
768px-The_Zodiac_Legacy_Artwork_01.jpg
[/spoili]
That. But instead of a horse, it will be whichever deity you claimed shown on the first post.
I will also be playing the two people from each lab, Z.O.D.I.A.C and -insert clever title here.- They are the people who will track you down and help guide you through your powers. They will travel all over the world just to come and take you in for their own. For your training as well.

If anything I said there needs more elaboration, please tell me. I really love answering questions.

Reactions: Hermit
[fieldbox="Cancer, #f5e1ef, dotted"][fieldbox="Oi it's Delta, #999999, solid"]
newcreate.php

bloodrose.gif

tumblr_ni4ac3ABu31r733n6o1_500.jpg

The Basics
Full Name:
Delta Ann McKinley
Meaning:
Delta
= The Fourth born.
Nickname:
N/A
Theme Song:
[spoili]
[/spoili]
Novelist.

ba540a484c42c04989f30e11453e9761.jpg

Zodiac
Birthday:
July the second
Astrological Sign:
Cancer
Planet According To Astrological Sign:
Moon
Element According To Astrological Sign:
Water
Abilities:
Blinking - A form of instant teleportation, activated by thinking of a location and blinking the eyes
Catoptromancy - The ability to see distant people or places through mirrors.
Random Ability - ability to cause a pinching pain by merely touching a person.
Cancer also is able to not get hurt very easily, though that's to say it's not impossible either.
Weapon:
Crab Claw Thing
Strengths:
Nimble
Protective
Independent
Weaknesses:
Χ Impatient
χ Stubborn
χ Slow when it comes to running/Swimming
Zodiac Allies:
TBA
Zodiac Enemies:
TBA
tumblr_nrvhdqZ2yt1qeo244o1_500.jpg

Appearance
Hair Color:
Naturally blonde but it does have some black coloring.
Eye Color:
Misty blue.
Height:
5'4"
Weight:
110lbs
Outfit/Clothing Style:
Delta hardly cares, as long as it's comfortable. Such as Sweatpants and tank tops. But if she has to dress up, her outfit usually consists of This totally awesome hippie shtuff.
Distinguishing Marks:
A small mole on the left side of her neck.
Body and Build:
Slender and small.

310478_279137062130127_249321081778392_819033_453908470_n_large.jpg

Personality
Good Personality Traits:
Confident Humorous Logical Cheesy
Bad Personality Traits:
Careless Flirtatious Quick-Tempered Bad-Mouthed Over-Sensitive
Lovey-dovey sappy romance movies Old Antique Dolls Books Children.
Dislikes:
Annoyances Teenagers Classical music Extremely sunny days.
Favorite Color:
Pastel blue
Favorite Food:
Spaghetti & Lasagna.
Favorite Animal:
Owls.
Hobbies:
Basically anything that'll keep her busy.
Usual Mood:
Neutral Calm.
Drink / Smoke / Drugs:
Drinking, doesn't smoke, and doesn't do drugs.
How serious are they?:
Somewhat serious, most of the time.
{In}dependent?:
Independent.
Daredevil or Cautious?:
Daredevil.
How do they pass the time?:
Reading, or possibly cooking, if not just burning the whole place down.
Biggest Secret:
She was deemed mentally "Unstable" at a young age.
Fears:
Spiders Water.
Comforts:
Cloudy skies Being around other people "Sappy Romance Movies"

tumblr_m2bdnmRsb51rnqu3uo1_500.jpg

History
Delta was the fourth born child in her family, having three older brothers who could be the most annoying people on earth. But other than that, her childhood was fine. Two loving parents, a nice cozy house by a huge park. Everything was fine, everyone was happy. Until she was around ten, when she learned that her oldest brother had gotten into a car crash. Her parents were out that night, and none of the three were old enough to drive without getting into massive amounts of trouble. So, by the time their parents had gotten home and found out, it was already too late. The oldest son had died, and that took a huge toll on the little family. No one would speak of him, wouldn't try to smile at his name. It was hard, and the death destroyed the family, and her mental sanity. Her parents had gotten divorced, her father taking her off to Scotland, and her mother taking her two older brothers moving to who knows where. It was a hard time after that, but it didn't seem to take long before Delta was up, and bright, and happy again. High school was easy for her, good grades, boyfriend. Just a normal teenage life. There had been some curiosity on how her brothers and mother were doing, but she was never able to contact them. That is, until her senior year. Her father had gotten sick, and he couldn't afford her and his bills, so she was sent back to her mother and two brother's.

She only had to stay there for a year, until her final year of High School was over. Everything was fine, awkward, and her brother's weren't too fond of her. She never knew why, didn't care, didn't want to know. All that mattered was that she had to finish that year before ebbing able to move back to her home. To her boyfriend. That wasn't what 'Fate' seemed to have in mind. One night, she had decided to go to a party with her brother's, hoping to reconcile with the two. They had different plans, leaving her in the middle of nowhere. It was dark, cold, and raining. Great luck she had. She was stuck, walking to who knows where. Cars hadn't been out that late at night, on that road. Delta took hours before she had gotten anywhere recognizable. Maybe a day or two. But she probably would have gotten lost if it weren't for something in her gut, for her keen eye. She had intently watched where they were going, just incase her brother's had gotten too drunk to drive. Guess that was a good thing. Upon reaching home, it was said that she passed out and had stayed asleep for maybe two to three days with a high fever. No one thought she would live, and her brother's would only smirk. They hated her, wanted something to happen to her. Thankfully after that, she wasn't allowed to go anywhere near her brother's, finished school, and moved back to her home. Her father was sick, showing signs cancer. But the two made it for as long as they could, she having worked three jobs just to keep her father's hospital bills in check.

He died when she was twenty, and ever since, she's been regretting it, wishing she hadn't left. But the death wouldn't stop her of working hard to finish college, to find a nice job and live in a much better way than she had before. Though, with having to do so much, caused her to start having a drinking problem. She wrote novels, went to college just so she could get a better job if her writing career ever teetered. It was hard, stressful, but the alcohol always seemed to help.
Other
N/A
bloodrose.gif

tumblr-mpy-ufw-pqo-31724-500x349.jpg

=
[/fieldbox][/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, thank you, I will finish my character either tonight or tomorrow ^^

Male Taurus from New York Incoming.....

288548640-28132911.jpg
plainwhitetsrbl21.jpg Panic+Disco+Dashboard+Confessional+Plain+White+thj2FumnZLfl.jpg v_PWT_retondo_bass.jpg

Taurus-1.jpg

THE BASICS
FULL NAME: Richard Brian Kennedy
MEANING: Richard = "brave power", Brian = "high, noble", Kennedy = "descendant of CENNÉTIG",
NICKNAME: TBD

THEME SONG(S):

ZODIAC
BIRTHDAY: May 2
ASTROLOGICAL SIGN: Taurus
PLANET ACCORDING TO ASTROLOGICAL SIGN: Venus (Decan Planet is Mercury)
ELEMENT ACCORDING TO ASTROLOGICAL SIGN: Earth
ABILITIES: A person that has been chosen to be Taurus has the ability to shapeshift into a very strong and tough bull. Other abilities include high stamina and a tough skull.

(Just Ideas. These ones I thought fit the stubborn, bull-headed Taurus very well.)
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernaturally_Dense_Tissue
  • User may sacrifice flexibility and speed for strength and durability.
  • User may be notably heavier than their overall size would suggest.
  • Not complete invulnerability.
  • May become heavier than normal.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Juggernaut_Momentum
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_Invulnerability

• Incredible raw strength mostly leads user to forsake more complicated matters such as strategies and tactics.
  • May be stopped by Absolute Defense or Immobility.
  • May need to gain momentum to activate power.
  • May be affected by mental effects.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Defense
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Immobility

• Defense may require user to actively maintain at all times.
  • Passive-type defenses may prevent oneself from receiving any desired attacks.
  • Over-reliance on defense can cause user to become physically weak.
  • Certain types of defenses may be bypassed or pierced despite the "absolute", based on weaknesses.
  • May require user to remain stationary in order for defense to withstand.
  • User might only be able to resist most of an Absolute Attack.
WEAPONS:
40809a9dae1b1e0f40dd781fff2ff5fd (1).jpg
STRENGTHS: Music/Sports/Exercise/Cooking/Writing
WEAKNESSES: Dancing/Heights/Snakes/Horror Movies/Rejection
ZODIAC ALLIES: TBD
ZODIAC ENEMIES: TBD

APPEARANCE
HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYES COLOR: Blue
HEIGHT: 5'9
WEIGHT: 230lbs
OUTFIT/CLOTHING STYLE: Leans towards what is comfortable, but loves to dress up fancy for occasions.
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: Birthmarks on left leg, right arm, and left butt cheek
BODY TYPE/BUILD: Bulky

PERSONALITY
GOOD PERSONALITY TRAITS:
  • Dependable
  • Caring
  • Persistent
  • Loyal
  • Patient
  • Generous
  • Practical
  • Creative
  • Warm
  • Attentive
  • Honest
  • Trustworthiness
  • Independent
  • Artistic
  • Laid-Back
  • Composure
BAD PERSONALITY TRAITS:
  • Stubborn
  • Laziness
  • Possessive
  • Materialistic
  • Self-indulging
  • Workaholic
  • Frugal
  • Inflexible
  • Sensitive
  • Hates Change
  • Secretive
  • Short-Temper
  • Always Thinking
  • Indecisive
  • Tardy
  • Dogmatic
  • Sports (Specifically team sports like football or baseball)
  • Music - Mostly Rock and Alternative
  • Singing
  • Cartoons
  • Relaxing
  • Babies
  • Video Games
  • Polar Bears
  • Lifting Weights
  • Cracking Jokes
  • Bodily Functions
  • Touching, when it doesn't startle him
  • Stability
  • Being Attracted
  • Things Natural
  • Time to Ponder
  • Comfort and Pleasure
DISLIKES:
  • Disruption
  • Being pushed too hard
  • Synthetic or "man made" things
  • Being rushed
  • Being indoors
  • Cigarettes
  • Feta Cheese
  • People who don't feel remorse
  • Losing
  • People touching him out of nowhere
  • Horror Movies
  • Snobbish Behavior
  • Skateboards
  • Discrimination
FAVORITE COLOR: Blue
FAVORITE FOOD: Steak
FAVORITE ANIMAL: Polar Bear
HOBBIES: Singing, Watching/playing different sports, writing, exercise, cooking
USUAL MOOD: Laid-Back/Jovial
DRINK/SMOKE/DRUGS: Sometimes/No/No
HOW SERIOUS ARE THEY?: He is generally laid-back, but when it's time for work then it is time for just that.
(IN)DEPENDENT?: Very independent
DAREDEVIL? OR CAUTIOUS?: Tend to be cautious, but when the time is right it is full speed ahead
HOW DO THEY PASS TIME?: Either with music, sports, and maybe any friends that might about.
BIGGEST SECRET: He was abused as a child.
FEARS: Rejection and the Unknown
COMFORTS: Food, Music

HISTORY
Even since Richard Kennedy was a boy, he knew that great things were going to happen. It was just a feeling he had. Then again, there wasn't much else to do where lived besides dream and hope. Little did he know of the future that behold.

He had an average childhood, with dark spots lining it's history. He grew up in a lower-middle class family. He was frequently bullied and got into fights. Sports and music became his outlet for any and all emotions. It made him happy and kept the sanity intact. That passion for sport is present, to this day.

Rich IS the guy you want to meet in an alley. 5'9 and 230lbs with a good smile. Defining physical characteristics include: Blue eyes, short brown hair, glasses, and a chubby/beefy body composition.

Growing up his main musical hobby was singing. He loved it, along with football. His family recorded many concerts and sporting events on vhs. Rich would always watch them and pretend that he was there. It was his dream to be the very best that no one ever was.

All throughout high school, he always played at coffeehouse, lounges, etc. for tips. Football was becoming more of just therapy than a real future. He had the skill but his heart always went back to music and the writing involved. When he graduated, it was off to college he went. After securing a degree in performing arts, the young man decided to take himself out on the road. This is where his story starts.

OTHER:

"Taurus were born ready to fight for what they want."

"A Taurus will hold out longer than you, draw the line firmer than you, and never take their attention off what it is they want."

"A Taurus will always hear you out... but don't expect for them to agree with you."

"Even if Taurus had a million reasons to leave you, they would still look for one to stay."

"A Taurus is good at being there when you need them the most."

"As a Taurus you don't like to be rushed, and will take even more time just to piss the person off for rushing you."

"Type of friend a Taurus is: The childhood friend that has been there from the beginning."

"Taurus always has a lot to say, they just wait for the right time. They want their words; all of them, to stick. "

Last edited:
Reserving spot for Sagittarius?

How do I like if I have a "good" Zodiac or a "bad" Zodiac. Is that a decision I make or is that what I'm assigned based on who I pick?

Reserving spot for Sagittarius?

How do I like if I have a "good" Zodiac or a "bad" Zodiac. Is that a decision I make or is that what I'm assigned based on who I pick?
That is a decision you make. I decided to give you guys a little bit of freedom when picking which Zodiac is good or bad. If it is a bad Zodiac, and my description is good, just reword it if you wish and vice versa.
Also, you got the part.

Sorry for the questions, but before I get too far in the character creation process I need to know. Are our characters in contact with their Zodiac signs? Like, I'm imagining that we're playing humans who one day get mysterious powers and have agents show up at their houses, but do we have like mental communication with the Zodiac members or do they just give powers without influencing our characters personalities or anything?

No, you won't XD Villains are always interesting to play~

xD I'm strongly debating on if I should make Delta Evil or Good. O_o Like, both sound.. Interesting.

I'm so debating, about whether I want to make a male or a female...ugh. Probably male.

I know that feeling when your mind debating about the character XD

I wanna make male at first, but then Virgo is more suitable for female.

I know that feeling when your mind debating about the character XD

I wanna make male at first, but then Virgo is more suitable for female.
Pisces is really well suited for stereotypical female, but I'm gonna go for a guy. I'm just debating good or bad because Pisces's are really compassionate and accepting. So that doesn't seem so evil to me but, eh I think I'm still gonna go evil.

Whoop whoop, welcome to the dark side~ :3

I feel like "Good" and "Evil" are poor terms to describe the conflict here. I do not know how reasonable for all the "Evil" Zodiacs to be inherently cruel and malicious.

At least I do not think all the "Evil" characters have to be inherently bad. They can be characterized by having darker but believably sympathetic and even agreeable motives. Think of it as a case of "Ozymandias was right"

Also @Commander Cheesecake , do you really want us to fill out the entire CS? Or is it a reference? Because its needlessly detailed in my opinion. How my character will react to certain things for instance, can easily be radically different across different encounters of the same subject, based on the context of the independent situations.

I agree with you @PersonaWolf . It's just that I would like more of a guidance/boundary on this sort of thing. I got an immediate character idea for Sagittarius, but unless I get boundaries on things like what good/evil mean in the world for the zodiac, what kind of interaction the zodiac have with the human counterparts, and if the human counterparts have to be the same alignment as the zodiac that gives them power, it might be a little pointless....

Hmm, I do think about the good and bad, but not that deep. My character is the bad one, but she won't be ridiculously evil or malicious. She is just craving for perfection, she wants everything goes according to what she thinks 'perfect' which is why she tends to be the bad one. Also, I think that every villain has their own reason to be bad, they believe that 'their way' is the right way to 'save' something.

But with this thought, the good and bad tendency comes from the person, not the zodiac since it's her/his personality that makes her/him act, either good or bad. I don't know *shrugs*