3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance. Modern. Dystopian. Horror.
newcreate.php

An imaginary belt of the heavens contains the paths of the sun, moon, and planets. This belt holds guidance to the future and our deepest personalities. But most importantly, it holds twelve constellations.

Twelve powerful entities from that very belt have forced their way into the Earth to guide miserable humans so they may seek their true potential.

guangjian-huang-aries.jpg

|| Available. ||
A R I E S.
Aries (♈ meaning "ram") is the first astrological sign in the Zodiac. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun transits this sign between March 21 and April 19 each year. Under the sidereal zodiac, the sun currently transits Aries from 15 April to 15 May (approximately). The symbol of the ram is based on the Chrysomallus, the flying ram that provided the Golden Fleece.

|| Abilities. ||
A person that has been chosen to be Aries has the ability to hover 4 feet in the air for a small amount of time. Other abilities include having insane calm moments when doing absolutely anything and shapeshifting into a pure white ram.

guangjian-huang-taurus.jpg

|| Available. ||
T A U R U S.
Taurus (Latin for "the Bull" ♉) is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac. Under the tropic zodiac, the Sun transits this area on average between April 21and May 20 each year. Under the sidereal zodiac, the sun currently transits the constellation of Taurus from May 14 to June 19. The symbol of the bull is based on the Cretan Bull, the white bull that fathered the Minotaur and was killed by Theseus.

|| Abilities. ||
A person that has been chosen to be Taurus has the ability to shapeshift into a very strong and tough bull. Other abilities include high stamina and a tough skull.

blood_zodiac__gemini_by_vasylina-d6pmfm4.jpg

|| Taken. @Shayla ||
G E M I N I.
Gemini (♊) is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac. Under the tropical zodiac, the sun transits this sign between May 21 and June 21. The symbol of the twins is based on the Dioscuri, two mortals that were granted shared godhood after death.

|| Abilities. ||
A person that has been chosen to be Gemini has the ability to split themselves in two. All weapons and abilities remain on the second self but keep in mind that your true self grows very weak and the second self isn't very strong to begin with. Other abilities include a very high jumpin ability. Almost like flight, but not quite.

guangjian-huang-cancerian.jpg

|| Available. ||
C A N C E R.
Cancer (♋) is the fourth astrological sign in the Zodiac. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun transits this area on average between June 21 and July 22, and under the sidereal zodiac, the Sun transits this area between approximately July 9 and August 15. The symbol of the crab is based on the Karkinos, a giant crab that harassed Hercules during his fight with the Hydra.

|| Abilities. ||
A person that has been chosen to be Cancer has the ability to cause a pinching pain by merely touching a person. Other abilities include having a tough exterior. Hard to injure.

guangjian-huang-leo.jpg

|| Available. ||
L E O.
Leo (♌) is the fifth astrological sign of the zodiac. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun transits this area on average between July 23 and August 22 each year, and under the sidereal zodiac, the Sun currently transits this area from approximately August 16 to September 15. The symbol of the lion is based on the Nemean Lion, a lion with an impenetrable hide.

|| Abilities. ||
A person that has been chosen fo be Leo can grow claws, (yes, like Wolverine.) to strike their opponent. Other abilities include the skin of the person being incredibly tough, making it hard to break through and injure.

guangjian-huang-virgo.jpg

|| Available. ||
V I R G O.
Virgo (♍) is the sixth astrological sign in the Zodiac. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun transits this area on average between August 23 and September 22, and under the sidereal zodiac, the sun currently transits the constellation of Virgo from September 17 to October 17. The symbol of the maiden is based on Astraea. She was the last immortal to abandon Earth at the end of the Silver Age, when the gods fled to Olympus – hence the sign's association with Earth.

|| Abilities. ||
A person that has been chosen to be Virgo has the ability to stop a person's actions for three mere seconds, ridding them of any impurity (bad actions.). Other abilities include persuading/seducing others to do their bidding.

guangjian-huang-libra.jpg

|| Taken from GOOD. ||
L I B R A.
Libra (♎) is the seventh astrological sign in the Zodiac. Under the tropical zodiac, Sun transits this area on average between September 23 and October 22, and under the sidereal zodiac, the sun currently transits the constellation of Libra from approximately October 16 to November 17. The symbol of the scales is based on the Scales of Justice held by Themis, the Greek personification of divine law and custom. She became the inspiration for modern depictions of Lady Justice.

|| Abilities. ||
A person that has been chosen to be a Libra has the ability to rightfully judge others intentions and attacks. Other abilities include fighting with the eyes closed and predicting a very small amount of the future (not always right.)

guangjian-huang-scorpion.jpg
|| Taken. @CasketCase ||
S C O R P I O.
Scorpio (♏) is the eighth astrological sign in the Zodiac. Under the tropic zodiac, the sun transits this area on average between October 23 and November 22, and under the sidereal zodiac, the sun currently transits the area from approximately November 16 to December 15. The symbol of the scorpion is based on Scorpius, a giant scorpion sent by Gaia to kill Orion.

|| Abilities. ||
A person that has been chosen to be Scorpio has the strange ability to know everything and anything about poison. Other abilities include putting others into an extreme rage.

guangjian-huang-sagittarius.jpg

|| Available. ||
S A G I T T A R I U S.
Sagittarius (♐) is the ninth astrological sign in the Zodiac. Under the tropical zodiac, the sun transits this sign between November 23 and December 21. The symbol of the archer is based on the centaur Chiron, who mentored Achilles in archery.

|| Abilities. ||
A person that has been chosen to be Sagittarius has remarkable aim holding any weapon. Other abilities include high stamina and a minimal healing ability.

guangjian-huang-capricorn.jpg

|| Taken. @PersonaWolf ||
C A P R I C O R N.
Capricorn (♑) is the tenth astrological sign in the zodiac. Under the tropical zodiac, the sun transits this area from December 22 to January 20 each year, and under the sidereal zodiac, the sun currently transits the constellation of Capricorn from approximately January 14 to February 14. Its symbol is based on the Sumerian primordial god of wisdom and waters, Enki.

|| Abilities. ||
A person that has been chosen to be Capricorn has the ability to manipulate water with a lot of hard work at first. Other abilities include great intelligence as well as speaking and understanding many languages.

guangjian-huang-aquarius.jpg

|| Available. ||
A Q U A R I U S.
Aquarius (♒) is the eleventh astrological sign in the Zodiac. Under the tropical zodiac, the sun is in Aquarius typically between January 21 and February 18, while under the Sidereal Zodiac, the sun is in Aquarius from approximately February 15 to March 14, depending on leap year. The water carrier represented by the zodiacal constellation Aquarius is Ganymede.

|| Abilities. ||
If being a fairly attractive mortal and holding your alcohol isn't an ability, a person that been chosen to be Aquarius has the ability to persuade and manipulate people's minds very easily, as well as have enhanced intelligence.

guangjian-huang-pisces.jpg

|| Available. ||
P I S C E S.
Pisces (♓) is the twelfth astrological sign in the Zodiac. Under the tropical zodiac the sun transits this area on average between February 19 and March 20, and under the sidereal zodiac, the sun transits this area between approximately March 13 and April 13. The symbol of the fish is derived from ichthyocentaurs, who aided Aphrodite when she was born from the sea.

|| Abilities. ||
A person that has been chosen to be Pisces has the ability to both breathe underwater and swim with great speed. They also have more physical stamina than any of the other aquatic races. Other abilities include being able to communicate underwater with several races that live there.

ART CREDIT GOES HERE!

newcreate.php

The magnificent constellations contain their own true magical superpower, each sign pertaining to their true selves. Luckily for you, you were born at the right place and right time for the zodiac to reach through you.
And they are here to help you see your powers through.
You are unfamiliar with these Zodiac abilities but as you travel on your journey, you will soon master them in due time.

Unfortunately, there are 6 good Zodiacs, and 6 evil Zodiacs, each balancing each other out with their power.

For the crude and evil, their job is to find and capture the other 6 Zodiacs and harvest the power for themselves.

For the good and honorable, their job is to find and convert the other 6 Zodiacs. Once all the twelve have reunited, they are able to rule the world with their powers and keep the world at peace.

(You get to choose if your Zodiac Sign is good or evil.)

newcreate.php

I'm back at it again! I should really calm myself with RP ideas. Oh well. c:
GET READY FOR VAGUE.

The Zodiacs have broken through the stratosphere in search of their human companion. Of course, their huge god-like bodies can't possibly hide in plain sight, so they go searching. Searching for a mere human that was born at the right place and time.
That human is you.
You were a normal and plain human for all these years then suddenly you've got the superpower of a Zodiac. But, what do you do with this new change?

Do not worry, people will come after you.
People from huge research facilities that know about the Zodiac entities are coming for you.
Are they good? Are they bad? If they find you, then you shall know the answer.

Once these people have recruited you into their Zodiac group, this is where your new story begins. Whether you are good or bad, you are to carry out your mission to find those other Zodiacs while learning about your new powers along the way.

newcreate.php

1. All of Iwaku's general terms, rules, and conditions apply in this RP!
2. NO GOD-MODDING. ABSOLUTELY NOT.
3. No Mary Sues/Gary Stues. You know the drill.
4. I'M OPEN TO IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS. IF YOU HAVE ANY. PLEASE TELL ME. I DON'T BITE.
5. You can create new abilities/superpowers for the Zodiacs. Just be sure it's not OP.
6. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Don't hesitate to tell me. c:

newcreate.php

Characters Needed.
1 Person for the GOOD research facility.
2 people for the BAD research facility.

11 more Zodiacs. (5 good, 6 bad. For balance and serenity.

newcreate.php

346365_1103111.jpg

346365_1103110.jpg

346365_1103109.jpg

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.

A R I E S.
@Mad Hatter

T A U R U S.
@Cerulean

G E M I N I.
@Shayla

C A N C E R.
@Hermit

L E O.
Available.

V I R G O.
@Azula

L I B R A.
@Commander Cheesecake

S C O R P I O.
@CasketCase

S A G I T T A R I U S.
@Zabby

C A P R I C O R N.
@PersonaWolf

A Q U A R I U S.
Available.

P I S C E S.
@Dramma

Last edited:
I curious to know how much you have fleshed out the actual Zodiac gods at this time. Their attributes, personality, role, and I guess whatever particular powers they pass down to their humans?

I curious to know how much you have fleshed out the actual Zodiac gods at this time. Their attributes, personality, role, and I guess whatever particular powers they pass down to their humans?
Oh! Yes! I actually do have all of those written down in a doc. I'll have those posted up, but I feel as though the powers would be chosen from whoever wishes to choose a certain Zodiac.

Oh! Yes! I actually do have all of those written down in a doc. I'll have those posted up, but I feel as though the powers would be chosen from whoever wishes to choose a certain Zodiac.
Right, well thats great. I really like this idea. I had been wanting a Zodiac kind of thing to play with and the idea of them being Gods is pretty great.

Right, well thats great. I really like this idea. I had been wanting a Zodiac kind of thing to play with and the idea of them being Gods is pretty great.
What's your Zodiac sign actually? I kind of need to make sure that the idea of putting forth personalities is going to be accurate. Because with people and Zodiacs, you could have,

L I B R A:
Libras like to be around other people, they are all about partnerships and groups. They are happiest when other people are around and when other people are doing their work. They are lazy but like posh surrounding and nice decor. These two extremes could strike a balance and the Libra living on his own could either have a very messy place or a very intricately decorated place. They can be independent, they have the intelligence and the full capability within but would a Libra rather co-exist/depend on others.

And some people would truly agree with that statement, and then there's others who will completely disagree with that.

What's your Zodiac sign actually? I kind of need to make sure that the idea of putting forth personalities is going to be accurate. Because with people and Zodiacs, you could have,

L I B R A:
Libras like to be around other people, they are all about partnerships and groups. They are happiest when other people are around and when other people are doing their work. They are lazy but like posh surrounding and nice decor. These two extremes could strike a balance and the Libra living on his own could either have a very messy place or a very intricately decorated place. They can be independent, they have the intelligence and the full capability within but would a Libra rather co-exist/depend on others.

And some people would truly agree with that statement, and then there's others who will completely disagree with that.
I am a Capricorn.

Although, I do not put any stock into Astrology. As much as I like that stuff, I do not believe in any of it. I find that personality descriptions of the Zodiacs are often just traits that everyone exhibits. To what degree and how often someone displays a specific trait is individual and entirely debatable. But as far as general description of people based on their signs. The majority of people can easily fit into all the signs given the right circumstances.

But that is just my opinion. That is why I was interested in your progress on fleshing out the Zodiacs themselves. I am much less concerned with getting "my" sign as I am just curious to see how you differentiate each Zodiac from the other.

I am interested, my Commander!

I could go for Capricorn if PersonaWolf doesn't want that spot. =)

I am a Capricorn.

Although, I do not put any stock into Astrology. As much as I like that stuff, I do not believe in any of it. I find that personality descriptions of the Zodiacs are often just traits that everyone exhibits. To what degree and how often someone displays a specific trait is individual and entirely debatable. But as far as general description of people based on their signs. The majority of people can easily fit into all the signs given the right circumstances.

But that is just my opinion. That is why I was interested in your progress on fleshing out the Zodiacs themselves. I am much less concerned with getting "my" sign as I am just curious to see how you differentiate each Zodiac from the other.
Well, I did just update the post. I did not put any personality traits in there, just some factoids.

For me personally, I find the mere purpose of Astrology quite entertaining in a way that makes me want to learn more. I do not believe in it, nor do I follow it. I just enjoy looking through what others have to say about others and their lives.

Looks quite intriguing. Definitely interested in the Scorpio role.

Looks quite intriguing. Definitely interested in the Scorpio role.
Done deal. Do you wish to make Scorpio a good or evil character?

Just found some canon abilities. Will be adding them right away.

I'd love a spot!
Virgo and Aries are choices, but I can't seem to choose though.
I'm a Taurus, FYI.
:jump::jump::jump:

I'd love a spot!
Virgo and Aries are choices, but I can't seem to choose though.
I'm a Taurus, FYI.
:jump::jump::jump:

Hehe, awesome! Thanks for taking interest! And, sorry for leaving you guys in the dust with that other RP. Maybe you should heads or tails for which Zodiac you want. c:

I'm interested! I'm actually a Gemini and I think I would love to take up that spot!

Can I have Virgo please? Because my zodiac is Virgo :3

EDIT : Hatter~ Do you mind giving me Virgo? But if you want to take Virgo, I'm good anyway ^^

Last edited:
I'm interested! I'm actually a Gemini and I think I would love to take up that spot!
SCHWEEEEET. You got the part!~

Status
Not open for further replies.