With Love S.S

Status
Not open for further replies.
large.png
"Yes sir, your insurance is secured. Don't worry Mr. Sanderson, everything will be alright."
"Oh thank you Mr. Vlad, your a life saver!"
"Just doing my job Mr. Sanderson."

He hung up quickly for fear that there will be more useless recognition for him. Eric had enough phone calls, emails, and texts for one day and proceeded to close down for the day. Once he drove out of the parking lot, he sighed as he checked his watch: 5:04. There was still time for a break, preferably with Diet Coke and some chips. Daydreaming, he eased the accelerator to go faster.

As soon as he sat down, he opened up his T.V, and ate some chips. He was a pretty sanitary man, he wore his regular white long sleeved t-shirt and his usual P.E pants. Everything was organized, and Joshua was probably sleeping. A channel caught his eye, and he watched it until 7:13.

"Corny jokes," he thought "But yet, still addicting. He chuckled softly as he grabbed a sack of dog food and filled Joshua's dog bowl. He sat down again on his couch and contently whistled a tune as he changed the channel. He ate some chips and drank some Diet Coke when he felt a vibrating feeling in his pocket. He grabbed his phone and putted in the PIN code and saw that he had 7 texts. The texts mostly consisted of his past clients saying congratulations but one text caught his eye. And it was from somebody called S.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Breaking News: Radio Host Commits Suicide After Ominous Message from Caller[/BCOLOR]

Just this afternoon, famous Baa Baa Blah Radio Host Amelia Connors committed suicide in her car in the parking garage of the Radio News building. Information about her death was provided to us by Connors' co-host Debbie Blake. Blake said that they were doing their regular Win a Trip via Questionnaire event, when instead of answering the question a caller stated the following message, "When Trisha comes back, you're screwed."

Police are now trying to figure out who Trisha is and what connection she has with Amelia Connors.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Breaking News: Yoga Instructor Falls into a Coma during Yoga Class[/BCOLOR]
The Yoga community experienced a great loss today when beloved yoga instructor Taylor Reyes fell into a coma at the tail end of her 3 o'clock class. An unnamed witness said she thought that Taylor was acting oddly and that she was stumbling through the positions and slurring her words as if she was drunk. However Taylor's coworkers at the gym in which they were all employed, said that Taylor was a "kind of health nut, who never drank a drop of alcohol".

The aforementioned witness then went on to say that Taylor went into the Salamba Sirsana position and promptly fell asleep during it. When her students approached her to see what was wrong, they noticed that she had a nose bleed and although she appeared to be sleeping, she would not wake up no matter what was done.

Taylor Reyes has been admitted to a hospital, and authorities are now investigating her death.

@Mippu
Sent to: Charlie Klein

You little twit, I said freshly ground nutmeg! Not regular 'sitting in the back of grandma's spice rack' nutmeg! If I wanted Taylor to fall into a coma I would have told you to hit her in the back of the head with a fire extinguisher!

Get ready Henry, baby, because you are going to regret the moment you disobeyed me!

S.S

@Jack Ethan Doyle
Sent to: Elizabeth Ryder

I so love when I get cooperation right off the bat.

Now Eliza my dear, what I want you to do is simple. I want you to hang around after school and go to Room 302. There will be a professor and a student in there, there names don't matter because it's what they'll be doing that's the important part. I want you to take a picture of their little make out session, create a fake email, and then send the picture to the Dean of Student Affairs at your school.

Easy, right? Do this within the next three hours or suffer the consequences.

With Love,
S.S

@HelloBeautifulChild
Sent to: Naomi Jones

I love traditional families, you're all so sickeningly 'tight'.

Well, welcome aboard Josh--Oh wait you go by Michael now, right? Well welcome aboard either way! And sure, sure, Marie won't be harmed if you go along with my demands. You scratch my back, I don't have your daughter taken from you, kay?

Now then, what I want you and your wifey to do is simple; Today when you take Marie to the park you'll meet a woman named Vivienne Malone, and you'll see poor poor Viv struggling with her three adorable but irritating triplets. I want you--either or both of you, it doesn't matter-- to offer to help her, and she'll say yes.

That's all. See, perfectly safe, perfectly simple. Do this within three hours or the Hell's Angels will snap up your little lamb.

With Love,
S.S

Michael waited what seemed like hours for the reply, him and Naomi going out to the kitchen to try and act normal for Marie. This is all for her, he thought, looking at his daughter and remembering life with Naomi before it all. She looked so much like her mother, though she thought her hair came from him. How had he found us? Michael thought while Naomi did a brokenhearted airplane of edds into their daughters mouth. Why doesn't he just turn us in? He thought more when he cleaned up while Naomi got Marie dressed for the park, "We can't let her know, we have to keep her life the same."

That's when she got the text. Naomi refused to read with when "UNKNOWN SENDER" popped up on her phone, but left her daughter to play with her toys to speak with Michael. She walked in with dread in her eyes, her entire body deflated. She wasn't a warrior, being in tough situations didn't make her strong. She felt like she was being beaten back down again, and this time there was no one to help her. She looked at Michael, at least she wasn't alone.

"He texted us again," She said, handing him the phone so they could stand by the kitchen counter and read it together.

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]I love traditional families, you're all so sickeningly 'tight'. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Well, welcome aboard Josh--Oh wait you go by Michael now, right? Well welcome aboard either way! And sure, sure, Marie won't be harmed if you go along with my demands. You scratch my back, I don't have your daughter taken from you, kay? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Now then, what I want you and your wifey to do is simple; Today when you take Marie to the park you'll meet a woman named Vivienne Malone, and you'll see poor poor Viv struggling with her three adorable but irritating triplets. I want you--either or both of you, it doesn't matter-- to offer to help her, and she'll say yes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]That's all. See, perfectly safe, perfectly simple. Do this within three hours or the Hell's Angels will snap up your little lamb. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]With Love, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ff00]S.S[/BCOLOR]

Michael looked at Naomi, and both of them knew it wouldn't be as simple as he said. What could they do though? With Marie on the line, they had to, there was no option. He wrapped his arm around Naomi as she cried lightly and felt the need to do the same. He never got a chance though, because Marie came in then.

"Ark?" She asked, not quite having mastered the letter 'p' yet.

"Of course we're still going to the park sweetie," Naomi said. "Daddy's just gotto let his work know he's coming with us."

Michael nodded and sent the message off, explaining that his wife and daughter were sick and he wouldn't be able to work today. Though a successful company, it was still a family company, and he knew he would be fine with that explanation. She smiled when he sent the text, having grabbed Marie's baby bag while he was messaging. They headed out then, hopping in the car and listening to Marie sing a terrible version of "Let It Go" that was also "Paint With All The Colors of the Wind".The music was welcomed though, a reminder of the innocence they were dying to protect. When they arrived at the park the married couple shared a look before getting out and helping Marie onto the park mulch. She ran to the slides first, putting every mother on edge as she almost fell. While Michael ran to help her Naomi saw the woman that S. S. had spoken of.

Offer her help, that's all you've gotto do, a little help never hurt anyone! The woman was indeed struggling, the little boys were just old enough to argue and doing so with one another. Her brown hair was put up, but clearly hadn't been washed or brushed in days. She was wearing blue not-so-denim jeans with an oversize maroon shirt- she looked like hell.

"Joshua, no, Helen put Jacob's shoe back on him, Jacob, sweetie, it's ok, see Helen is putting your shoe back on." She recited hopelessly.

"Would you like some help?" Naomi asked, trying to keep her voice steady. If she wasn't successful, Vivienne didn't seem to notice the fear.

"Yes, please!" She said, looking at Naomi like she was a lifeline. Naomi couldn't help but pity the poor woman, two boys and a girl at once? She tried to ignore the names, Joshua, Helen, they weren't their names anymore, these kids could have them.

• Love
Elizabeth was riding the bus to university when the text came through. Her chest tightened as she read and her free hand looked around in her bag for the little box of pills. She was sat at the back of the bus but was still terrified that someone might see the text. With her hand covering her phone, she read what this S.S had sent. He wanted her to take a picture of a student and teacher. It seemed simple enough but no doubt this S.S would be using the picture for his own agenda. Though what choice did she have.

Her time at university went by quickly enough, she had arrived in the afternoon and only had two lessons. One hour in a lecture spent playing doodle jump on her phone. Another hour watching a presentation. Then her day was finished. Elizabeth filed out of the classroom beside everyone else. It had been a few months since transferring but she still didn't know anyone here. As the people swept through the small campus she stayed behind, lingering in the halls. The university was different without everyone there. It felt lonely and empty.
She followed the directions that S.S had given her. Up the stairs to the third floor, west wing, the second classroom. Beside the door to the room hung a plaque that read: Room 302. She peered through the little window in the door. Had she not seen it for herself then she would not have believed it, the chemistry teacher and the class factotum were doing. Well, you know what they were doing. Elizabeth fumbled for her phone in her bag. With shaking hands she took it out and swiped her way past the lock-screen. Loading up the camera she took aim. Snap! And the picture was taking.
"No wonder she gets such good grades," complained Elizabeth as she began typing up a text. "Here's the picture that you wanted," she typed before attaching the image.
She clicked the send button with hopes that she wouldn't hear from S.S again. However she doubted that he would leave her be, people like this S.S would keep using people like Elizabeth for as long they could.
She put the phone back into her bag and began searching for the little box of blue pills. She couldn't find them earlier and it had been two hours since. Her chest was tightening up, her hands shaking as she began panicking. As she began frantically searching she slowly remembered where she had left the box: They were on her bed, back at her apartment.
She had made her mind to head home for the day, since she had done what S.S wanted. Then the door to room 302 began opening. Elizabeth panicked and rushed to the nearest door that she could find. She flung it open and entered, closing it behind her. Safe from the the two conspiring lovers she allowed herself to relax the little that she could. Though the tiredness, the weariness, was already setting in. Inquisitively Elizabeth looked around the small room that she had rushed into. Her chosen hiding place seemed to be an old music room, though the university's music department had not been active for many years. Or so she had been told on her induction day.
Looking through the instruments, most in their overly sized cases, brought back memories. As a little girl Elizabeth had played the clarinet. She stopped when her parents died and it has been many years since she had even looked at a clarinet. When she came across a small metal case she knew what was inside. Opening the lid to the case, she found inside the dissembled pieces of the woodwind instrument. Piece by piece she put it back to together. Already her mind was replaying it's distinctive timbre with it's wide range of pitch. She attached the upper and lower joints, then put the bell (the bell-shaped exit to the instrument) on the end, followed by the barrel joint and capping that off with the mouthpiece. Lastly she took the reed out of the metal case and slid it into the mouth piece. It was an old clarinet, made of wood of metal. At a guess she thought it to be African hardwood and brass. Expensive, no doubt. Putting her mouth to the tip she let out a gentle blow. The instrument buzzed a little but made no sound.
"I guess it has been too long," she said to herself.
Gently she took the instrument apart and placed it back into the case. Then she went back to the door, opening it a notch and looking out. The hallway was empty. Quickly Elizabeth began hightailing it to the exit: Down two floors, to the western wing and out of the building. Outside the school she saw bus pull away from the stop, missed. She would have to walk home.
"That's what you get for messing around in the music room," Elizabeth said to herself as she began the long walk home.

It was close to 7 am when Aideen awoke from her slumber. Had her alarm not gone off, the girl could have easily slept until ten: unfortunately she had to go to work. Aideen could have taken a few weeks vacation, but people would suspect. With a huff, she blew a few strands of her rusty red curls from her face and made for her closet. What would Aideen wear today? There was that nice little skirt she was so fond of, but that was worn last week. Perhaps that cream colored dress with the forest green trimming? Of course then she would have to shave her legs and there certainly wasn't enough time for that. White teeth gnawed at a set of small, yet full, lips and large brown eyes flicked between clothing. Finally, after 10 minutes of staring, Aideen had chosen a royal blue summer dress that ruffled at the sleeves and belted at the waist to show off her curves, along with a dark pair of hose, designed to look like flowers going up and down her legs, and her shoes matched her dress perfectly. Aideen's hair was a different story all together. Should she wear it up? Maybe to the side? Or leave it down? It wasn't looking particularly good today down, so Aideen decided on an elaborate, messy, side braid with a cute little black flower. Her makeup was a snap, a little bit of eye liner and mascara, to accentuate her beautifully large eyes and a natural pink shade for her lips.

After looking over herself one last time in the mirror, Aideen grabbed her black purse and headed for the door, grabbing a protein shake from her fridge. Her apartment was on the ground floor and wasn't far at all from her work: just about a block and a half away. On her walk, Aideen nodded and said hello to anyone that passed, winking at a few of the men and stopping to share a joke with an old person, or two. "Hello!" Aideen smiled brightly at the dentists and their respective assistances before taking a seat behind the desk. There were a few appointments for the day and Aideen made it a point to call each one to remind them about it and what time they should be in.

"Hello? Hi! This is Aideen from Smile Bright Dentistry. I was just calling to remind you about your 9 o'clock appointment." Aideen paused as one of the assistance spoke to her. "Yes! Thank you so much. I'll see you at 9. Have a good day. Okay! Bye bye." After hanging up, Aideen turned to the woman that had tried to get her attention and listened to the story she told of her weekend adventures with her boyfriend. Secretly, Aideen was jealous. She didn't have that sort of connection with someone. The only thing people seemed interested in her for were shallow reasons. Aideen didn't miss the leers from the married dentists: granted, they looked at their assistances that way too. Aideen could only shrug her slim shoulders, pushing the thought away, and turn back to her work: checking appointments, making calls, signing people in.

It was around lunchtime when her phone went off. Aideen would have looked at it, but she was in the middle of a call. "Ok..thank you! I'll see you then. Bye bye." Aideen hung up the phone and looked at her cell. She didn't even have to finish reading it to know what it said. "Oh my.." A creamy colored hand went to her lips and Aideen gasped a little.
"Is everything alright?" One of the dentists said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Yes..." Aideen whispered as she stood to her feet. "It's just my father.. I um...I'll be right back." Aideen shrugged the man's hand off and headed for the door.

Who was this person?

Head still on the pillow, Charlie felt her phone vibrate.

Octavian? She hoped. But of course not. It was S.S.

Charlie read and reread the message in the obsessive way she took note of her victims' mannerisms. Work her 9 to 5? Go to the spa? Deserve a treat? She worked two separate shifts and never went to the spa. Not only does S.S. seem to not know Charlie's personality and schedule, he seemed to be preoccupied. Charlie was quite confused now. What does S.S. know? perhaps she was over thinking S.S' scope and it was largely because if it was her, she'd be more relentless.

At this time, she should be headed to the computer game shop but she called in sick. Consistent to her story at the yoga place, she used the same reason so she could stay indoors for now. Tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth. No one would know the truth if she played out her story well.

That's how her life in Wool Bridge was.

A knock on her door jolted her to a sitting position. Her mind automatically ran through a list of people who knew her address. There shouldn't be a lot.

S.S?

"Charlie-loo, how are you?" the visitor said. A stylishly dressed Italian man with a smug little smile. "I'm in Wool Bridge to see Mr. Corell on my boss' orders. Can I come in?"

"Sebastiano?" Charlie said in surprise. "What are you doing here?" She questioned as he strode right in like it was his place and sat on the cheap couch by the wall where Charlie was lying down.

"I already told you." Sebastiano scoffed. He looked around as he relaxed his head in his hands and then fixed his hair. "And I wanted to drop by. Been a while. How's my Charlie-loo lately? You look stressed."

"You have no idea." she said. That's turning out to be quite the catchphrase now. She sat beside him and snatched the cigarette he was just about to light, making him chuckle.

"Maybe I do, Henri, babe." He winked. "Someone dug up your scheletri...um...skeletons in your closet?"

Charlie froze.

Of course, Sebastiano knew. They had met in a party when they were freshmen in college, when Charlie was still Henri McDowell. Her relationship with him was the complete opposite of her relationship with Octavian. They weren't exclusive but they can be intimate if they felt like it. She always knew Sebastiano the chemistry major was too smart for his own good and exploited people's weaknesses just for the fun of it. And that fascinated her. When she got sick of her uncle, Sebastiano said 'let's get rid of him then'. And they did.

Sebastiano Serpico. S.S?

"Are you S.S?" She asked, not meeting his eyes. She realized how truly afraid she was. Octavian, where are you?

"Hm? That's my initials, sure." Sebastiano said calmly, taking out his phone. Charlie felt as if she gulped a bucket of ice. She didn't move and slowly looked at what he was doing: looking through his messages. Is this why S.S didn't give her a task and seemed preoccupied?

She bolted for the nearby dresser and harshly wrenched it open, not noticing how Sebastiano simply watched her. She had a knife in her hands when she turned to face him, but he coolly blew smoke to the side.

"Don't you dare hurt Octavian." She said, knowing she had injected enough coldness in her voice to mask the fear. Sebastiano simply stood up, the look on his face quite hard for Charlie to interpret. Was it smugness? Disappointment?

"Henri, love. I don't know what's eating at you but it's not me, obviously." He took the knife from her hands and ushered her to the couch. "Octi is a pal, I won't hurt him unless that floats his boat. And remember what I taught you? No one wins in a knife fight. I made you, Charlie. I wouldn't want to destroy you like that."

That's right, Sebastiano taught her to be smarter, stronger and more ruthless. "Someone's after me." She said, resigned. "Remember what you taught me about nutmeg?"

Sebastiano laughed. "A surprisingly potent poison, yes."

"I think I killed someone with nutmeg." She said. At that very moment, her phone vibrated. Sebastiano picked it up and read S.S' new message, pretty much confirming what she did to Taylor. He grinned. "Looks like you're getting karma. Whoever this is, he's so angry." Charlie peeked over his shoulder to read the message but Sebastiano was quick. He read the rest of the messages and Charlie suddenly felt too limp to do anything about it.

"Does Octi know?" Sebastiano asked her, looking amused. He seemed as if he was reading a string of puns. Charlie shook her head. Sebastiano sighed and gave her the phone back. "Wool Bridge seems to be a fun place after all. Too bad I can't stay."Sebastiano knew Charlie Klein is Henrietta Charlene McDowell the home-wrecker. All that Charlie knew of Sebastiano was that he had an unspeakable job when he wasn't a bartender. "Do you want me to find this S.S?" He offered.

"No." Charlie said, standing up. "I'll fight my own battles. If it's the end, then fine."

Sebastiano scoffed. "You don't wanna die alone though."

"It doesn't matter." She said, her mind made up. I did this to myself. Might as well go down trying to fight.

"Alright. Let me know if I could help." Sebastiano gave her a kiss on each cheek and left. She stared at the cigarette he crushed on the floor. Sebastiano's coming was strangely timely, as in everything he does.

She looked at S.S' message again and replied.

[BCOLOR=#808080]Sorry. Since you know my secret I believed you wanted to use it. [/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Boss Megu
TEMPUS MALL
The Home of Everything This Time Needs
Wool Bridge Branch

To reach it, go to the end of 01 Corkscrew Rd, and you should see it
Occupies 01, 02 and 03 Madmen's Lane

Octavian glared at the commercial playing at the elevator and walked out of the elevator automatically just to avoid it. He was alerted to a new text (--at the back of his mind, he knew he really needed to change it). He pulled out his phone and read the text that just arrived, trying to navigate away from the bustle of teens, kids and the rest of the population that deemed to visit Tempus Mall at the early hours of the afternoon. At least the little bird was pleased and immediately he sneered at thought of this person being pleased. He navigated away from this corner, having seen the Fitness Gym's stream of people. Octavian shivered as he recalled what happened. He had to deal with his wife's pathetic snivelling the previous night and earlier this morning. It was a migraine waiting to happen.

Another one of Rose's "teachers" were dead. But he couldn't find it in him to be as sympathetic as he was with the Deep-Diving Instructor. Octavian found the Yoga Instructor Taylor a bit...annoying. He had a harsher, colder and cruel word in mind but it wouldn't do to bad mouth the dead. Annoying was the kindest he could put it. She would zero in on him every time he'd come over to meet with his wife after her session. Of course, he quickly dealt it with a "I'm married, not interested" front. Everyone knew that he wasn't interested in anyone that isn't his wife. Or her. But the fact the Instructor was persistent about it, not once changing her stance with his wife---which in another world, would have been impressive. All in all, Octavian was glad to know she was gone. She was nuisance.

Pushing away that thought, there has been a lot of deaths lately. It couldn't have something to do with S.S., could it? A massive blackmailing operation that gave amateur saboteurs room to grow. He scoffed, that couldn't be. SS wouldn't be that smart or that well done. If anything, this person was foolish and full of themselves. Octavian was patient and can turn any impossibility into a possibility. That was what he is. He was named after the man who conquered Egypt. He crush this SS one way or another, large scheme or not.

He narrowed his icy blue eyes as he walked down automatically to the Hobby Lobby (--the shops that catered to the hobby's of Wool Bridge; from fan merchandise to games to cameras to computers, hell, he knew that there was a kink shop in here, carefully hidden from those under 18). He stopped just at the entrance and walked to the escalator and went up another floor, towards Fashion Avenue (--the name was self explanatory) to reach Sparkle Valley (--a new wing he personally added just two months ago, for the Upper Class of Wool Bridge). It was times like these, he needed to show he was a devout husband.

What better way than a new diamond ring? ...or maybe a necklace or a bracelet? Octavian paused as he stopped at one of the shops. Looking up, he scoffed. Of course. Corell Design was top-notch as a Jewellery-maker, one design was available only in one location and for only a limited number. He inhaled, ignoring the start of pain on his back and called out to one of the sales clerk to show him the gorgeous Rose-themed set displayed by the window.

He wanted to text Henri, a quick warning that he called someone of mutual...importance to both of them. But knowing the guy he requested, he was probably already there. He texted a his friend? Acquaintance? Business Partner? J.J. Yamashita from Japan for a little help. He received a text back last night with a confirmation that Sebastiano was already on his way. You've got to hand it to the Japanese, they work fast.

As he looked over the beautiful set collection, his mind was working on altering his plans. Due this ...should he call it blackmail? He needed to escalate his plans a little bit more. Maybe it was time for Rose to say good bye to Daddy? Well, he was going to talk it over with Sebastiano later. He nodded at the saleslady to wrap it and have it sent with a beautiful Rose bouquet to his wife by 3PM, just in time for Rose to come home from her cooking class from the local Community College. A quick text to his wife stated he might a little late tonight, but he'll be home before midnight. Maybe. We'll see how this goes.

He smiled as the saleslady practically beamed at him as she began to ring up his purchase. Octavian knew that she just got a huge bonus from his single purchase. It was amusing to look at. He paused as he walked by a set of jewellery on sale. It was perfect. "Sir? I need your signature for the purchase." she called to him, still with a bright smile. Octavian smiled back and signed the receipt.

"Can I take a look at this?" he asked her, point to one particular piece on display. She smiled back and began her sales pitch, which he droned out. He didn't need to hear it. He was set on getting it. It was perfect for Henri. In fact, he should meet her. This situation was above his capabilities. Octavian smiled at the woman as his phone vibrated and chirped. He gave it a dark look. This better not be that meddlesome bird; S.S.

It wasn't. [BCOLOR=#808080]Do you know SS?[/BCOLOR] Apparently, it was Sebastiano. Once when he was in college, he met the Chemistry Major through Charlie--though back then, she was still known as Henrietta McDowell. He was one of the seniors and was considered a heartthrob by many. Apparently, no one could resist his charms, be it woman...or man. His friends fell putty in this man's hands. Everyone he knew was easy picking for him. Octavian would've hated him, if it weren't for the fact...he could resist him and his sex-on-legs pheromones. That made him an instant friend. It was an added bonus that the Italian was a good friend, if he stopped teasing him about his two-way street. Octavian inwardly sighed.

[BCOLOR=#808080]Plagued by the wretched bird.[/BCOLOR] He texted back. Octavian didn't know why Sebastiano knew who this S.S. was. He didn't even tell J.J. (--Sebastiano's current Boss and lover?) why he needed Sebastiano's help. Not that he couldn't handle this on his own, but it was good to have contingency plans. Sebastiano was a good soundboard and an even greater insight, plus he had JJ's ear; the Vice-President of the rising (--and top) company in the east. Sebastiano would've been scary, if Octavian didn't know he was on his side.

He nodded to the saleslady to have it wrapped. Octavian nearly rolled his eyes at her excitement. Poor woman, she must be starved to be this excited over a few sales. He added that in his mental list to plan a jewellery sale by the end of the month or sooner. He'll have Anya write in a draft by tomorrow.

Making a decision, he signed the receipt, making sure to use a different card, one that had no association with the Tempus and the Corells. Giving the saleslady one last smile, he walked out with the other small purchase. Feeling peckish, he grabbed take-out from the Chinese Family Restaurant in the mall and entered the elevator for staff alone and keyed in his code to the Administration Floor. He nodded at the few who came back from their lunch break and alerted Anya of his plan. The blonde's eyes sparkled in excitement. He inwardly smirked. She always did like a good sale, especially when it came to shiny things.

Leaving her to plan the details, he entered his office and pulled out his phone as he fed himself some rice. He couldn't help it, he sent a text to Henri.

[BCOLOR=#808080]I'm getting lonely.[/BCOLOR]

There. Octavian leaned back as he locked his phone with a tired sigh. Well, it wasn't like he was breaking a rule. The wretched bird (--SS) didn't tell him that he could meet her. Hell, the only rule given was to follow the instructions sent.

Plus, didn't the bird S.S. tell him to treat himself? He gave a dark smirk as he fed himself more rice in some sauce with meat and green peas. Octavian never bothered with the name, he just knew he liked it and the woman in the cashier knew that he did.

Chinese, a meeting with a friend and of course, Henri. His guilty pleasure.

Well, S.S., he's gotten himself a good treat indeed.

He texted just that. [BCOLOR=#808080]I'm getting a good treat. ;) I'll spare you the gruesome details.[/BCOLOR]

Okay, maybe he's being a tad too playful. With a shrug, Octavian continued his meal in full content.

((Sorry this took so longgg... T.T))

Bardy Baby? How obnoxious. Barden bit the inside of his lip to prevent an open expression of the anger mingled with panic currently building up inside of him. What was he going to do....? Barden wavered for just a second, but in his heart he knew his honorable side would never win out. Taking an uneasy gulp of air, he quickly texted back in defeat, "Alright."

Without waiting for another response, he began to move. He ripped his jacket off the chair he'd just draped it over, and rushed out of his house in an awful hurry. He wanted to get this over with. The sick feeling in the pit of his stomach, however, refused to leave him as he went about his business. He made it to the warehouse with nothing more startling than a dog barking at him on his way there. The owner had given his panicked expression an odd laugh, but he'd laughed and sheepishly muttered that he had a small fear of dogs, and they'd been very understanding. He glanced around nervously before stooping down and checking under the first dumpster behind the building. Nothing. Curse this mysterious blackmailer. He checked the next, and the next after that. Still nothing. Finally, he got to the fourth dumpster, and found a pack of white powder comfortably situated underneath it. Angel dust… what if this was dangerous for whoever was buying it?

He shook his head. It was too late for regrets now. Stuffing the packet awkwardly under his jacket, he practically ran back to his apartment and hopped onto his computer to apply for the janitorial position. The dread never left him, nor the shame, but he'd lived with shame for many years, he wasn't about to start changing his ways now. Within the hour of his online application, he received an email message congratulating him for getting the janitorial position. He'd start tomorrow. That was all the time he had – tomorrow.

Barden swallowed with a great deal of difficulty, and slept less than an hour, as stress kept him awake. He walked into the school feeling like every kid must have their eyes trained on him like a gigantic pack of bloodhounds, looking for weakness, betrayal, and hatred. His day wasn't very pleasant, what with taking the day off from his normal job, a day he couldn't really afford to take with all the assignments on his plate. Still, in the face of his father's secret being revealed, his personal career mattered not a jot.

Despite being on high guard all day long, no one approached him. Obediently, he stayed behind even after the last school bell had rung. He checked his phone again, twice, to make sure he got the locker number right. Wouldn't it just be great if he put the package in the wrong locker and ruined both his life and someone else's? Eyes shifting back and forth uncomfortably, he took several long looks around the hallway before nonchalantly making his way to locker 492, unlocking it quickly and placing the bag inside. He continued through the hallway as if he had not paused at all, hoping that would be enough to keep him free of suspicion for whatever it was this blackmailer had set up.

With a deep sigh, he sent another text to the mysterious S.S. "It's done."

@MelodiousLime
Sent to: Eric Vlad

Sup Brah,

You know I wonder if 'to kill a fellow bro' was a part of your Frat's mission statement,
Probably not, right?

So here's the deal, short and simple, you're being blackmailed. I've found out about your smelly little secret and now you have to do whatever I say or risk exposure. Of course you could always just ignore me or maybe even inform the authorities. But think about it, do you really want to get jail for life or do you want to do as I command?

So here's how it's going to go down. I'm going to text you a place, an order and a target and you are going to do it within the time limit I give you or I'll tell everyone your little secret.

With love,
S.S

@HelloBeautifulChild

Wonderful wonderful!

Vivienne is just to taken with you, I can tell! Now then, next I want you to get closer to her. Bond over the joys of motherhood. Maybe set up a lunch date tomorrow? She's a bit of a dipshit, so she'll agree to it right away, but knowing how rowdy her little bastards are, she'll invite you to her house instead of a restaurant, and I want you to say yes.

Make the date and I'll send you the next commands.

Get ready, Michael. It's nearly your time to shine!
S.S

@Jack Ethan Doyle

You know I hate repetition.

But I know your drug ridden brain might be having some problems, so just this once I will repeat myself for you.

I want you to take a picture of their little make out session, create a fake email, and then send the picture to the Dean of Student Affairs at your school.

You have two hours left, honey. Don't disappoint me.
S.S

@HappyJinglez
Sent to: Aideen McBroom

Hey Red!

I wonder if when you give financial advice to others, you suggest acquiring a sugar daddy?

Anyway, let's get to the point. You're being blackmailed. I've found out about your dirty little secret and now you have to do whatever I say or risk exposure. Of course you could always just ignore me or maybe even inform the authorities, but do you really want to drop the whole 'I had sex with your buddy' on your dad? I'm sure that little tidbit would just kill him. And if that's not enough incentive, an embezzlement charge will get you blacklisted everywhere.

So here's how it's going to go down. I'm going to text you a place, an order and a target and you are going to do it within the time limit I give you or I'll tell everyone your little secret.

With love,
S.S

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Breaking News: Yoga Instructor's Protein Drink Tampered with According to Police[/BCOLOR]

Only thirty minutes into the investigation of the death of Taylor Reyes, police have discovered a considerable amount of nutmeg residue in Reyes' blood stream. Students of the yoga instructor recalled seeing her drink from her protein shake bottle just before she fell into a coma. Police now believe that Taylor Reyes was poisoned. Finding no fingerprints on the bottle, police are now trying to figure out who else could have had access to Reyes' belongings and a MO for murdering her.

@Mippu
Sent to: Charlie Klein

I wanted Taylor dead. Not in a coma. That is why I told you to use fresh nutmeg. Now the police are sniffing around, but guess what, honey? They aren't going to get me. They're going to get you.

Unless of course you follow my next commands to a T, with no little flairs of uniqueness.

We need a scapegoat. So I need you to go to the post office tomorrow, where there will be a package from me waiting for you. Return to the gym and distract the receptionist. Put the package in the brown messenger bag under the receptionist desk, then leave.

This is the last time I'll save your ass,
S.S

@firejay1
Sent to: Barden Wilcox

Oh I just knew I could count on you Bardy baby! Now why don't you go get a reward for yourself? You've done well after all.

Kisses!
S.S

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Elizabeth had only just begun walking home when the text came in. She checked her phone, terrified of what she might read. Though the contents seemed simple enough:
You know I hate repetition.

But I know your drug ridden brain might be having some problems, so just this once I will repeat myself for you.

I want you to take a picture of their little make out session, create a fake email, and then send the picture to the Dean of Student Affairs at your school.

You have two hours left, honey. Don't disappoint me.
S.S

She had taken the picture but not don everything that S.S wanted. She still needed to create a fake email and send the picture to the Dean of Students Affairs. Had she failed S.S? He wouldn't tell anyone about what she had done, would he? Though he seemed to be giving her a second chance and two hours to do it in.

Still within range of the university's wifi Elizabeth stopped to fulfill the request. Standing in the street alone, she suddenly felt very vulnerable. This S.S knew everything about her, the murder and the drugs. From the moment that she had read the first message from S.S she was terrified. But this was different, now she knew that S.S could make her do anything and she would go along with it. His word is her command.
Her trembling fingers typed out an email address. Along with a password, a pretend name, fake contact number and a made-up home address. She created the false email address in less than two minutes. She started writing an email, attached the picture from her phone's gallery and waited for it to fully upload. Lastly she typed in the Dean's email address, provided to every student and member of staff at the university. Elizabeth clicked send. Done. Now she allowed herself to hope a little that S.S wanted nothing else from her. But she felt herself despairing more and more as the moments went by, this S.S would not leave her be now that he knew she was compliant.

Elizabeth stood there for a while. Waiting, wondering. Should she text S.S and let him know that she had sent the email? No doubt he knew already that she had done as asked. With a sigh she began typing out a small text to this S.S that seemed intent on making her life unnecessarily difficult. The sooner the better, though she was well within her allotted two hours.
It's done. She clicked send.
Just what did he want from her? Was he using her to get to the chemistry teacher and that slutty student? Or did he just want get off on having power over other people? Over weaker people like Elizabeth. She wanted to cry, holding back tears as pain swelled up in her chest. She was too tired to keep doing everything that S.S wanted. Her limbs were heavy, her vision slowly beginning to blur. Elizabeth knew that she needed to get back to her apartment, already she could feel herself coming down hard.

When a gentle rain set in she perked up. Realizing that she had been stood out in the street for about ten minutes, she started to make her way home.
"I should of brought an umbrella," she complained. "Or I should of checked the weather forecast. Or I shouldn't of wasted tie in the music room and missed the bus. Or I shouldn't of gotten S.S' request wrong the first time." She had made a number of mistakes in this day and everyday since coming to America. Enough for a lifetime of regret.

• Love
Esme had gone home, hoping to leave the entire day behind. She knew that would be impossible, but she could try. She fixed herself some chicken noodle soup and a piece of garlic toast before sitting down on the couch. Maybe there was something actually interesting on television for once--she wasn't much of a TV person. Sighing, she grabbed the remote and clicked it on, annoyed when it immediately went to the news. Just as she was about to change the channel, however, the solemn yet excited newscaster started rambling about the very person she'd never wanted to hear about again: Amelia Conners.

The soup bowl fell out of her hands and crashed on the ground, making a horrible mess. Esmerelda paid no mind to it as she listened to every word the newscaster was saying. "Just this afternoon, famous Baa Baa Blah Radio Host Amelia Connors committed suicide in her car in the parking garage of the Radio News building. Information about her death was provided to us by Connors' co-host Debbie Blake. Blake said that they were doing their regular Win a Trip via Questionnaire event, when instead of answering the question a caller stated the following message, 'When Trisha comes back, you're screwed.' Police are now trying to figure out who Trisha is and what connection she has with Amelia Connors."

Anxiety shook her hands. No, this couldn't be happening. She killed a woman. Indirectly, yes, but it was still all her fault. Her selfishness had gotten a person killed.

This isn't your fault! She didn't have to commit suicide! That was her own choice! The reasoning calmed her shaking hands only momentarily as she shut off the TV and worked diligently to clean up the mess she had created. She was glad she didn't have a roommate, or she would have some explaining to do. Her throat caught as memories of her flooded in. Esme could still feel Alice's lips, even to this day. It was as if the girl was haunting her from beyond the grave.

"Nonsense," she muttered to herself as she finally finished cleaning up the mess. No longer having an appetite, she decided to try to sleep the rest of the evening. Not that she would be able to calm herself enough to close her eyes.

Naomi felt her phone buzz, and knew instantly who it was. She didn't say anything about it, or check it though, because at the moment she was being bombarded with questions.

"What happened to your hand?" The little girl, Helen by name, spoke with wide eyes.

"IT'S GONE!" Jacob exclaimed in awe, "THAT'S SO COOL I WANT MY HAND GONE TOO I COULD BE A PIRATE!"

The woman, Vivienne Malone, hadn't noticed the nub that was her left hand before, and apologized profusely. "I am so sorry, Helen, Jacob, don't ask questions like that, it's rude."

"Jacob didn't ask a question," Joshua said, straightening his glasses and looking at Naomi's arm up close. He seemed more curious than anything else, and his face scrunched up in confusion at the sight of the tattoo. "What's that?"

Naomi smiled, bending her knees to get closer to the band of kindergarten triplets. She loved kids, and despite how she knew of Vivienne, she appreciated that Vivienne didn't reject her help simply because one hand was messed up (okay, gone, still...). Besides, if these kids were used to or at least knew of someone missing a limb it would help against the misunderstanding that so many people had about it.

"It says 'Tis but a scratch'," Naomi read to them, while their mother stood in awe. "It's a movie reference but it means that this -"

"Your hand?" Helen asked, looking at the space where her hand once was.

"-Yes, exactly, it means that this is nothing." Naomi said. She grinned a little brighter, "is just a scratch!"

The kids were giggling now, and decided to run off to the park. Rather than going to the little little kids structure, that consisted of a slide and a baby swing, they went to the large, pirate ship play area. In the nature of siblings and 5 year olds, they were getting along great. Merry announcements of 'yo ho ho' and 'look at me! look at me!' came from the play place and their mother, exhausted with a smile on her face, sat down on a near by bench.

"Thank you so much," She said, looking at Naomi and in her state of peace starting to look less like a mess. "They're so so..."

"5 year olds?" Naomi questioned with a good natured smile. "I don't know how you manage, triplets is a bit much for me."

"It's difficult, but rewarding," Vivienne decided, after a second of thought. "I am Viv, by the way."

"Naomi," She replied, then pointing at Michael as he pushed Marie on a swing. "That's my husband Michael and my daughter Marie."

"They have the same hair," Viv replied. "You're an attractive bunch - oh god, I'm sorry!" Viv blushed and sat up straighter. "My husband, he's in the Navy, and he's been gone for 2 years now, too much time around kids and you start just saying anything."

"Don't feel bad," Naomi said. "When does he get back?"

"About a week, actually," Viv said, smiling honestly. "With trying to get the place spotless and the kids excited to see their dad, it's been crazy."

Naomi smiled, then pulled out her phone, she couldn't wait much longer, what if he was watching? She couldn't risk Marie like that.

Wonderful wonderful!

Vivienne is just to taken with you, I can tell! Now then, next I want you to get closer to her. Bond over the joys of motherhood. Maybe set up a lunch date tomorrow? She's a bit of a dipshit, so she'll agree to it right away, but knowing how rowdy her little bastards are, she'll invite you to her house instead of a restaurant, and I want you to say yes.

Make the date and I'll send you the next commands.

Get ready, Michael. It's nearly your time to shine!
S.S

Naomi shuddered lightly and put her phone up, what did he have planned for Michael? She wouldn't worry about that yet, though, she had to do lunch first. One step at a time, Helen. She thought to herself. She looked at her daughter and husband before speaking, "Well I should probably get back to them. My husband took the day off and we're trying to do family stuff, but would you like to do lunch sometime?"

"Oh, sure," Viv said, taken away from watching her children for a second. "Would you mind coming to my home though? My kids- well restaurants don't work with them right now..."

Naomi nodded, ignoring the feeling in her gut. She liked Viv, and didn't want to do whatever the end game her Secret Santa had in mind for her. "Of course, I understand. Here's my number and just text me the address and we'll meet at 1?"

Kisses..... Kisses?!?!? Rage possessed Barden like some kind of unholy demon, and he gripped his phone tightly in his fist, resisting the urge to throw it against the wall. But at this point it was too late. All he could hope for was that he wouldn't have helped yet another murderer, and his father would remain in the dark about his knowledge. He let out a long, almost anguished sigh, and dumped his butt back into his sofa, pulling his computer out of his bag. He'd held off on the extra assignments he'd had to do thanks to this business.

He dropped the phone in shock.

"How the hell did this person know my secret!?" he screamed in his mind, "This person seemed to have hacked into the security cameras... Damn no, there were no cameras in the party." His mind lashed out pain so hard Eric toppled onto the sofa. What would his mom would do? What will his dad think of him? He gritted his teeth and thought of risking his secret to tell the authority.

Do you really want to get jail for life or do you want to do as I command?

"No!" He shouted into the heavens, (prompting Joshua to run away) even though he sued, it will take a while until this S.S can be caught, plus his life time secret will be revealed and he will proceed to jail. He can't let that happen to his reputation as an attorney. Plus, he'll go mad before he can last a year in jail. His job, his reputation, and his sanity is on the line. Although he wants to sue, but there was nothing he can do. Either do as this S.S says or risk exposure. He bashed his fist into the wall. What can he do? his foolish actions finally caught up to him. There was only one option. As he grabbed his phone, he replied with gritted teeth:

What do you want?

He'll do anything to keep his secret safe.

@Jack Ethan Doyle

That's my little druggie!

Good job girl! Why don't you take a celebratory snort!

You've done well,
S.S

@MelodiousLime

World Peace.

Just kidding! I want you, my dear Vladimir, to prank call someone! Call this number; XXX-XXX-XXXX and say "You should really close your drapes, Mr. Mason! Or else guys like me can get a great view of your daughter's ass!"
I admit, it's more of an inside joke, but you'll get it eventually.

You have thirty minutes to do this or face the consequences of your disobedience.
Oh! And hold your nose while you say it, to disguise your voice.
S.S

As he read S.S' text, he banged his head on the wall.

"What the hell!?" Eric thought, laughing "I used to do prank calls at McDonalds all the time!" His job was easy. All he had to do was prank call this "Mr. Mason" and he was home free for the day! He walked along the hallway chummily (while practicing his incognito voice), chuckling at the fact that he was about to do a prank call instead of some sort of murder or something. "Here goes nothing..." he sighed as he grabbed his phone and dialed in: *Porn

"Hello this is the Mason Residence, Cole Mason speaking."
"Heheh, hehe, heheheh..."

"Pardon?"
"You should really close your drapes Mr. Mason!"
"Why in the world would I do something like that?"
"
Or else guys like me can get a great view of your daughter's ass!"

He hung up abruptly laughing himself into hysterics, struggling to text S.S that the mission was finally complete.
"I did it. I did the prank call. (Also I got the joke. Biatch.)"

Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

*XXX-XXX-XXXX is a really good idea for a guy influenced by internet to believe its something of the sort. Sorry for my corny joke!

Elizabeth was still walking home when the text came in. She checked her phone after it buzzed, wiped away rain drops from the screen and began reading. She allowed herself to relax as much as any blackmail victim can. This S.S seemed content for now and she had done as he said, her secret would stay a secret for a little longer now. She started typing as she walked. Elizabeth intended to send a text back to S.S, see if she could get ahead of the game that he had been playing. So far he made demands and she did as told. But Elizabeth would not let S.S play her however he wanted and get away with it, she would not let the rest of her life be ruined because of a few mistakes.

What do you want next? Elizabeth typed. She wiped more rain off her screen and pressed send.

Elizabeth doubted that she was the only one that he was blackmailing. The teacher back at the university was another of his victims and soon S.S would be using her to target others. The more S.S made Elizabeth do then the more of his victims she would encounter. S.S had to leave a trace, someone had to know something about him. But all she could do now was wait. Wait and get home before she caught her death of cold.

Elizabeth looked up at the cloudy sky. Somewhere in this miserable town it had to be sunshine and rainbows, but not here. She sneezed. Sliding her phone back into her bag Elizabeth was intent on getting home before she got another text from S.S.

Month: June
Day: Saturday/13
Time: 9:00 AM
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Breaking News: PCP Found in Honor Student's Locker[/BCOLOR]

This morning at the start of the school day at Wool Bridge High School, the community was shocked as the school's yearly Police Info Gala was interrupted when a police dog named, Major, sniffed out a bag of narcotics from a student's locker. The student in questions name is Sally Benson and as of yesterday, she was an honor student with a spotless record, however now she is a new resident at the Wool Bridge Juvenile Delinquent Center.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Breaking News: Professor Caught Having Affair with Class Factotum[/BCOLOR]

Educational snafus seem to be the theme of today, because another educational 'blunder' has occurred. Chemistry Professor, Florence Blue has been fired after a picture of him engaged in a sexual act with his star student was emailed to the Dean of Student Affairs. The identity of the student had been kept anonymous but the Wool Bridge Community College is considering expelling her due to the fact that her grades may have been tampered with in exchange for sexual favors.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Breaking News: Enraged Father Kills Peeping Tom[/BCOLOR]

Last night, Cole Mason shot 17 year old Flynn Deidre, after Deidre supposedly prank called Mason with a derogatory message about Mason's 15 year old daughter. As he was being escorted from his house by authorities, Mason told reporters that Deidre had been 'eyeing' his daughter for some time now and that his daughter had pleaded with her father for them to move so she could get away from the prying eyes of Deidre.

More on this story on the evening news.

Reactions: firejay1
Naomi squeezed her eyes shut when she woke up. Nope, no, nu-hu. She prefered the sleeping world, the one without blackmail and threats to her daughter. True, she hadn't slept too peacefully and her dreams hadn't been all that great, she didn't even remember them, but it was almost safe asleep. It was definitely not safe awake. So, she snuggled closer to Michael, warm and comforting, and closed her eyes. Michael, also awake, wrapped his arm around her and squeezed lightly. She let out a sigh of relief and he did the same. Somehow, the two of them in bed could hide from the world. The evil, wretched, broken world.

They couldn't though, not really, because their daughter was waking up and their time asleep was over. At the sound of their daughter's morning cry the two parents shuffled out of bed. With yawns, eye rubbing, and robe grabbing they went about their normal morning routine. Michael went to get Marie and Naomi started cooking. By the time Michael had Marie in her high chair Naomi had finished the bacon and pancakes, and was finishing up on the eggs.

"Cheese?" She asked Michael, who nodded just as Marie spoke.

"Ceese!" She yelled, oblivious to her parents downtrodden demeanor. Naomi laughed, smiling truly for the first time that day. Her daughter was really a fantastic and wonderful child.

"Then we will have so much cheese," Michael said, grabbing the shredded cheddar cheese from the fridge. With that their breakfast went smoothly and was plenty enjoyed. Marie, happy and well fed, unknowingly brought her parent's mood up and made the entire home lighter. For a while, it seemed like nothing was in the world except their bright little home with their happy little family. However, time passed, and it was soon time for Naomi to go.

"Do you think we should put Marie in some clean clothing," Michael asked as Naomi grabbed her purse.

"For what?" Naomi asked with a laugh. "She's not going anywhere and she'll just get her clothes messy again."

"What are you talking about?" Michael asked, "She's gonna have to go to lunch to Viviennes."

"No..." Naomi said slowly, "She's not going there, lord only knows what S.S. has planned for me."

"You can't go there alone," Michael said, getting worried and frustrated. He was pacing as he spoke, "And we don't have anyone to watch Marie."

"Michael, this is all for Marie," Naomi said, all ready and kissing Michael. Once they finished she spoke, "I love you so much but you have to let me go. I will be fine, it's just lunch, and I still carry that pepper spray in my purse."

Michael was tense, remembering her attack and trying not to point out that she was a one handed wonder not a strong independant woman. He couldn't do that though, because she was right. He did need to stay at home with Marie, and they both knew it. If something happened, Marie needed to be safe. Not only was he better suited to protect her, but all of the evidence (were she to get caught) would incriminate Naomi. Neither of them said it, but if they got caught Naomi would have to be the one to go to jail. Michael had a job, a good job. Everything was in his name, except the texts and the association with Vivienne. He hugged her tight, worried she might not return, or might not return the same.

"If anything happens, if you can't do what S.S. asks, text me," He said. "We can run, a life like that is better than this - and you're better than that."

Naomi smiled, knowing he was wrong. She'd do whatever he said, for Marie, for Michael. "Of course," She lied, for the first time in years. "Of course."

With that, Naomi headed out. She hopped in her Fiat and texted S.S. before putting the address in her GPS app.

@Polystical
On my way, what do you have me doing?

@Boss Megu
Sent to: Octavian Corell

Hey Octi! Beautiful day isn't it? You know, I figure the thing I made you do the other day probably bummed you out, huh? So today I've decided to cut you some slack and give you a ridiculously easy and stress free task! It'll help you connect with your inner child, and one day you'll look back on this day and smile.

You ready?

Today I want you to go to the bust stop across from the Violet Bakery. Hang around for a while until a lady come to sit on the bus stop bench, and then sit down next to her and say this, "[BCOLOR=transparent] "My mommy says I'm bestest son in the whole wide world!". Sit there for five minutes, then leave.[/BCOLOR]

Do this before 11:00 AM or, well you know the drill by now right?

Have a blast kiddo!
S.S

@kimsim12
Sent to: Esmerelda Acardi

Hey Tiger!

Feeling murderous? Too bad! Today I want you to do something that is completely innocent and depending on the way you look at it, it can be a little fun!

You know that coffee shop, BarStucks? I want you to head down there, run into one of the plexiglas windows, then get up and buy a cup of coffee.

Have a nice fall!
S.S

@firejay1
Sent to: Barden Wilcox

Good morning, Breaking Bardy!

Let's get straight to the point. Today I am entrusting you with a very important...Duty.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Buy some post it notes, write 'They're on to us. We need to go.' on one. Go to a public toilet and make sure you get into the stall next to someone, then slide the note into their stall. Then when they get out of the bathroom, I want you to come out too. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Have fun with your shitnanigans shenaningans![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]S.S[/BCOLOR]

@HelloBeautifulChild

There's a good snitch!

Now then, when you get to Viv's house, I want you to make some excuse then go into the study down the hall from the kitchen. There will be a file cabinet in the corner of the room. Open the top drawer and remove all of the files, at the bottom of the drawer will be a false bottom. Remove it and you'll find a blue piece of paper with coordinates on it. Pocket the paper and finish lunch with Viv.

When you're done for the day, call the police tip line and give them the coordinates.

Do this by the end of the day or face my wrath.
S.S

@Jack Ethan Doyle

Aw, you're such an obedient little pill popper!
Well then, my dear, today I want you to embrace your musical side and burst into song either in class (if you're one of those losers who go to school on the weekends) or in a library.

Do this by 12:00 PM or you'll lose your spot as my fave!

Kisses!
S.S

@MelodiousLime

Hey Vladimir!
You strike me as a real classy fellow. And that's why I want you to do this for me!

You know that snotty playground near 12th street? The one where all the soccer mom's try to pretend like they don't live dead end lives while simultaneously bad mouthing other people's kids?

Yeah, I want you to go there, stand in full view of the moms and there darling little brats, and eat a handful of dirt.

Do this before 11:00 AM or you're screwed.

Good luck, biatch!
S.S

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Status
Not open for further replies.