Witches looking for friends.

G

Ghanima

Original poster
I am a woman of over 35 years old, looking for a roleplaying partner of over 25 years old at least.
I roleplay on email or discord (Ghanima#5073)
I am looking for a slow going, character-driven, sometimes funny adventure.
I can play both men and women, and I prefer to play multiple characters. I am willing to double up if my partner does the same.
I play flawed characters.
I work with character sheets, (they can be brief) so I know what I'm up against.
I am looking for a partner who helps move the RP along, and who likes planning together.
I work paragraph style, third person, full sentences.
I don't care about the length of your post, as long as it has substance.
Romance is fine, but it should not be all the RP is about. I play my characters straight, bi and lesbian.
I am looking for a partner who is a good reader, who is able to communicate with me.
OOC chat is appreciated
NO: tons of rules, excessive worldbuilding, complicated plots, epic world saving stuff.
NO: seks scenes, fetishes
NO: controlling my characters
NO: drama's involving children/pregnancies

I am really into modern fantasy atm.
I have some storyline ideas. Nothing brilliant; I just want to play my charactes and have them make friends.
The modern fantasy will be in combination with crime fighting or slice of life, preferably both.

These are the characters I want to play. They are all witches.

Kaylee and Raina are twin sisters, but where Kaylee is bubbly, Raina is guarded and blunt.

Gavenia is a bit distant at first but she has a good heart.

I will be honest: I don't remember what ideas I had for Devina. I just know her name because it was written beneath the sketch. But she looks like fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stray Cat
I have made some changes to the first post.
s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶
I no longer care.

Last edited by a moderator: