Witchers: Wolf School (Witcher RP, OCs only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread.

So I've been playing The Witcher: Wild Hunt and I've been loving it. It's an amazing game. It's also given me an idea for a story.

This would be set in the same sort of general area as The Witcher 3, but it'd be set far into the future, where Geralt and friends wouldn't be around, though he had reestablished the various witcher schools across the continent. But his work won't have lasted very long, and soon people began persecuting witchers again and they began to die out until once more they were few and far between.

My idea is basically this, I am a simple worker, a farm hand or something, living out in my small hut when an extremely injured witcher comes to my door step. I take him in and try my best to heal him up with the help of the woman I work for, but soon find that he won't make it and he passes. Knowing that no burial could mean problems, I take him up onto a hill behind my home and bury him.

But, still being a poor worker, I kept his things, somewhat guiltily, seeing as how he wouldn't need it. I justify it as keeping them in case a colleague of his comes by to find him, I can return his things.

I had always wanted to be an adventurer or something of the sort, but could never muster the courage to try, so I became a farm hand. One day, I decide to try on the witcher's gear, just to try and feel like a fighter, and then a group of thugs come to my home, and I manage to fight them off, though I get pretty beat up in the process.

This is where you come in. (This is just my idea, but I think it's interesting) You, are a female witcher from the wolf school, which is very rare. You heard of a witcher being injured and came to collect him or his things. When you get here, you find me, fighting off the thugs, but getting pretty knackered in the process. Once the fight is over, you come and drag me into my home and start to patch me up, all while chastising me about stealing a dead mans things.

What happens is you see potential in me, and decide to try and train me, to see if a witcher can't be born without years of training, especially when you notice that I survived drinking one of the dead witcher's potions.

Anyway! That's the jist of my idea, I'm cool with taking others as well :) Just send me a message if you're interested.

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay),slave,collaring, spanking , nipple play,lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Name:

Age(witchers get old as fuck, Geralt was almost 100 years old):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc. since witchers can have emotions):

Height:

Eye color:

Hair color/length(preferably white):

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs, preferably DD to I cups):

Body type(also like wide hips, large butt, nice thighs with long legs .__. But it's your character.):

Skin tone:

Hobbies:

Clothes:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

I would be really interested in this. I don't normally play women, but I like this idea enough to make an exception. Pm me?

Status
Not open for further replies.