Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add me to the waiting list.
Unfortunately, we are not accepting new players at this time. However, if you shoot me a PM and talk to me about the sort of character you want to play, we can maybe work out a role for you in the future. In addition, if anybody drops, you are more than welcome to join this RP ; so i would watch this thread, and the OOC very carefully. :)

Please take a time to look through the lore -- and the more complete version of it on the OOC page -- and feel free to send me questions, comments, concerns and things like that. Depending on what you're interested in, its possible that you could squeeze in at this present recruitment period. We can talk about your options in some PMs. :)

Thank you so much for your interest!

Same situation ! I don't have an official waiting list, but I'll definitely keep you in mind, if you have a character you're interested in !

Reactions: Wanderfool
Damn. I just now read this after being tagged in the front page. I guess that's what I get for checking my notifications in the middle of the night, realizing I don't have time to read what I was notified for, and then falling back to sleep only to forget about it until days/weeks later. Curse you, weird sleep schedule!

I hope this RP goes well for you! I'll definitely be lurking. ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: Sir Basil
Damn. I just now read this after being tagged in the front page. I guess that's what I get for checking my notifications in the middle of the night, realizing I don't have time to read what I was notified for, and then falling back to sleep only to forget about it until days/weeks later. Curse you, weird sleep schedule!

I hope this RP goes well for you! I'll definitely be lurking. ;)

That's very sweet of you ! Definitely keep an eye on this, the OOC, and the IC, because it's certainly possible we'll have some drops, and , depending on which character you have in mind , we'll see what we can get together !

• Thank You
Reactions: Shambles
Same situation ! I don't have an official waiting list, but I'll definitely keep you in mind, if you have a character you're interested in !
I think I'll have to bow out of the rp, I just can't seem to make a character ^^'

Very interested but I'm so bad at these kind of roleplays and I'm afraid I would just embarrass myself.

Very interested but I'm so bad at these kind of roleplays and I'm afraid I would just embarrass myself.

Unfortunately , we are full right now. If you would like to send me a PM, with a a character idea, it's possible we could work something out. Be sure to keep an eye on the IC and OOC ! ;)

Unfortunately , we are full right now. If you would like to send me a PM, with a a character idea, it's possible we could work something out. Be sure to keep an eye on the IC and OOC ! ;)
Ah okay, nevermind. Thanks anyway! Good luck with the rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.