Wistful Beast's Mystical Partner Hunt, Inquire Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wistful Beast

Original poster
Greetings to all!
I am seeking partners again. In this post I will outline some guidelines/expectations for partners as well as plot ideas and ideas in general.

Guidlines
1) Must be 18 years old or older since there will be more mature themes.

2) Must be an advanced or adept level writer. I prefer to write with those of my level and will not write with beginners. This may sound rude of me, but I require a certain amount of skill and development. I don't require a set amount of paragraphs either, but I expect it to be at least two paragraphs and for it to have depth. Quality over quantity.

3) No anime characters or physics! Also, no fandom roleplays. I like using some inspiration from pre-exisiting stories some time, but I will never use the same world or characters.

4) Must be able to help me further the plot. I can't work with someone who expects me to do all of the heavy lifting when it comes to plot development and such. If I wanted to write a story by myself I wouldn't be requesting to collaborate with another.

5) I will only do lesbian pairings, or girl and girl. Heterosexual or gay male are not by cup of tea. Sure bisexual and pansexual apply, but the relationship would have to be between a girl and a girl. I am totally fine with trans characters, but I am terrible at playing them myself and sometimes they don't fit in well with the plot.

6) No mary sues. Characters should be pretty believable even if they do touch on some cliches. I don't want to see any overpowered characters either since I get ticked off when a character refuses to take a hit, whether it be figurative or literal.
Important Note
Do not contact me or engage me in ANY way if you plan on ditching the story after the first post or even before then. I understand fully if you have to call of the roleplay if you become busy or disinterested, but you must tell me before you abandon ship. Too many times people have left without another word and I wouldn't be upset if you actually told me you were going to leave. Bonus, tell me what I did to make you disinterested so it doesn't happen again with other partners.

Too many god damned times I have set up detailed characters and a whole developed realm or world, only to have my partner leave. Then I have a whole world and characters that can't fit elsewhere or be easily used again, which wastes my time and creativity.

So please, don't be that person and tell me if you are abandoning ship. Thank you.

Plots

Twisted Minds, Intertwined Hands
This plot would take place in a modern era on Earth. The setting is a mental hospital, a facility for the mentally ill and deranged or others seen as "abnormal". The building is located within a large clearing with a tranquil forest surrounding, though in reality there is a bustling city right beyond the tree line. The location was chosen to both keep the patients calm and to protect the more "sane" civilians.

In this story, two young women find themselves recently admitted to the hospital. They had been admitted due to their tendency to "hallucinate" vividly. Their parents had found this to be abnormal and despite their protests, had filled out the paper work to send their children to the hospital. They begin to develop odd powers. (Stuff like shape shifting, telekenesis, etc)

The two become roommates, soon discovering that they shared a similar condition. They bond with on one another, even becoming lovers eventually. They yearn to escape the hospital and dream of freedom. The hospital is not as picture perfect as its pamphlets would like people to believe. The staff members are rude and twisted, performing various illegal punishments and forms of treatment on their patients. They have little concern for the well being of those admitted to the hospital, treating them more like prisoners.

The two young women begin to harness newly discovered powers to aid in their escape and the taking down of the cruel facility. This story will most likely be pretty dark and twisted. Those with weak hearts should beware.
Blood Feud
This story would take place in a fantasy, medieval world. The three main races of this world are vampires, werewolves, and elves. There are many subspecies derived from these main groups.

Vampires have human appearances save for paler skin, the presence of fangs, and an affinity for dark colors. They possess enhanced agility, speed, and derive energy from any kind of blood. Highly intelligent, this race lives among ancient houses with strong family ties and traditions.

Werewolves have human appearances, save for more subtle canine teeth and golden flecks in their eyes. They possess the ability to shift into wolves at will and possess enhanced strength and senses. Werewolves typically live in tribe like societies centered around nature and hierarchy.

Elves appear to be human, though have enhanced beauty and pointed ears. They tend to dwell in cities or towns and are led by monarchs. They are great craftsmen and scholars. Elves can come in a variety of subspecies like wood, high, moon, and many others. They far outnumber the vampires and werewolves, making them the dominant race.

Another important feature of this story are "Symbolus," or "Sym," for the slang term. No matter the race, when a person is born, they are marked with a unique symbol that can come in any design and be located anywhere on the body. Syms are always black in color as if they are ink. In the world, a Sym can only repeat twice. The Syms are shared by soulmates and one is always seeking theirs. Many have failed to find their Sym and have settled on loving another, though without matching symbols they lack the benefits of telepathy that comes natural to soulmates when in close proximity. Almost always, Syms remain in the same species, but on rare and unfortunate occasions, soulmates are born from different races.

You've probably guessed by now that the two main characters have matching symbolus. They also come from different races, vampire and werewolf. (In this case I'd play the werewolf). Through their travels, they discover each others symbols. At first they are horrified with the fact they are from different races, but through unseen forces(A war between the three races) they are forced to bond. Through conversing, they realize just how alike and different they are. Despite the odds and taboo, they begin to love one another. (So cliche....)
Deep Space
(Temporary title)

I haven't written sci-fy in a while, but I'm now in the mood to do so.

This story takes place in a foreign galaxy where space travel is not only possible, but encouraged. Many planets are here to explore, some colonized and others still wild and only open for the suicidal..er, adventurous, to traverse.

With various planets come many unique and diverse races of people and animals. They mostly coexist in this time of peace, traveling to each others home planets as we travel to other countries. There are little qualms with this movement, although of course some races are more feared and disliked than others and vice versa. The races of our characters have not been defined yet so there is plenty of room for creativity and worldbuilding.

Our characters would be one of the many space travelers. As to whether they are pirates, merchants, scholars, criminals, or even the average joe, is up for discussion. However, what is clear is that both will crash onto one of the wilder planets. Here they will have to fight to survive against the aggressive flora and fauna as well as the local peoples. They will end up allying together though it may not come easily. From this a relationship of sorts will bud as they struggle to return to their home lands.
Witches
(Temporary title)
This story takes place in a medieval realm that will be created if someone takes an interest. This caters to anyone that loves some world building. The intensity of the world development is up to you.

The story is about two young witches who live in a world predominantly run by non magic humans and elves. Most shun witches and see them as dark beings or even demons, striving to eliminate or imprison them. The witches will excel in different types of magic, but will generally feature some of the usual witch traits such as owning a familiar, brewing potions, and channeling magic through texts or wands.

The two witches are forced to move constantly to different towns to avoid being suspected and burned at the stake. On their travels they stumble into another in an unfortunate situation where one character has been accused by authorities. In the chaos one of the girls accidentally curses the other in some way(currently undecided).

Unfortunately the witch that had accidentally fired the curse at the wrong target has had the counter spell for the curse ripped from her book of spells, leaving the curse in place. The cursed witch demands the other to help her fix the mistake and the two set off to find a more powerful witch to seek help from this. In doing this, they travel wide and far across land inhabited by people that threaten to discover their secret as well as land inhabited by dangerous beasts in which they must fend off. Through the journey they eventually begin to bond and will more than likely form a romantic relationship.
Other Ideas
These ideas don't have set plots yet, but I would still love to do them.

BEASTS!: I love all sorts of beastly characters. Dragons, griffins, massive wolves, and a wide variety of hybrids and made up creatures.

Classic Fantasy: The medieval sword toting type. the kind with monarchs, knights, strong family ties, bustling cities, different races, and so on.

I am also totally open with other suggestions since I only outlined a few ideas. If you fit the requirements I have set and want an amazing roleplay to unfold, just shoot me a PM. (I may be a bit picky based on writing capabilities, sorry) If you wish to learn a touch more about my abilities and potential then feel free to check my roleplay resume or ask some questions via PM or even this thread. Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still on the hunt, though I will be a bit less accepting than the last time I requested since I don't want to overwhelm myself with roleplays. I have even added a few more possible ideas. I will yet again mention that I am totally open to other ideas that you may have in mind so lay 'em on me.

Update: Found a partner so I will be closing this again. If I need one in the future due to an abandoned plot or something, I will be seeking a partner again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm opening this up again for while since I could manage another roleplay, maybe two. I added some new ideas, but like I mentioned I'm still open for new ones. Shoot me a PM if interested. :)

Greetings to all, Wistful Beast here. As made evident now, I am yet again looking for a roleplay partner or two. One who is able to reply with at least four or five paragraphs and be able to add to the story as opposed to sitting back and making me orchestrate everything. Another key requirement is being 18 years old or older because there will most likely be sexual themes at one point in a story. Don't interpret this wrong, this isn't a libertine roleplay, it just has some mature themes woven into it. Also, no anime physics or characters please, or descriptions that just involve finding and presenting a picture because that just won't cut it. I don't expect to find the best writer, just a pretty good one. Creativity is also a standard and it links into being able to develop and use some NPCs to help further the story and add some depth to it. There will more than likely be some dark themes with a modern or maybe a fantasy setting. Final note, I prefer FxF pairings so if you are looking for strictly heterosexual pairings, you may want to turn tail and run now.

Modern-very general so don't judge
-mythical creatures hiding in modern society
-classic superhero and villain story with a twist(hint, they fall in love)*I have been craving this*

-gang rivalry, two opposing gang leaders fall in love that, leads into prison theme, escape attempts and other mischief

Fantasy
-something pirate themed with fighting, plundering, etc.
-really cliche forbidden love theme(species/groups unknown as of now)
-something with dragons maybe?

Keep in mind these are just a few random and very vague ideas I have thrown out and if I find a suitable partner then I will flesh the ideas out with them. I am also totally open with other suggestions since I only outlined a few ideas. If you fit the requirements I have set and want an amazing roleplay to unfold, just shoot me a PM. If you wish to learn a touch more about my abilities and potential then feel free to check my roleplay resume or ask some questions via PM or even this thread. Thank you for your consideration.

I can run a Dungeons and Dragons themed Fantasy Rp with you :P Without dice of course just using the monsters and such. I can fit all those fantasy wants into this one if you so wish it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sounds rather intriguing. Classic fantasy roleplays are always welcome and enjoyable. If you send me a PM we can work something out. :)

Opening again for one person, looking especially for the idea I have marked as a craving.

Still searching for a partner or two to try out the two plots I have open at the moment.

Hello hello~

I'm interested in your "Tough Love" plot! If it's open, please let me know. =)

• Love
That roleplay is currently open. If you meet the requirements I have set and are eager to write, feel free to PM me so we can begin brainstorming with that plot.

• Love
Open again with some new ideas! Get 'em while they're hot.

Still searching for a partner or two. Some of the plots were taken, but I have placed a new one in its stead. More ideas may follow.

I would love to do Kiss, Kiss, Kill with you ^^ if its still available.

• Love
Still searching for a partner or two. Keep in mind that I am also open to any plot suggestions. I'd also rather that if interested, you send me a PM as opposed to conversing with me in this thread.

I think that I am really fond of that first idea. With the experiments. I may have a very good character kind of already in my head for that one, as well, if you are still looking.

That plot is currently open and available an I am willing to hear more of the character you claim can fit well with the plot. Feel free to PM me if you are still interested.

Twisted Minds, Intertwined Hands seems fascinating. What sort of powers are they developing?

Open again, PM if interested. Also, I am so fed up with people brainstorming with me and then losing interest, so please make your intentions clear. If you aren't liking the story anymore, please inform me before abandoning ship. In general, please don't seek my attention if you only wish to ditch at the first sign of a character sheet.

Still on the hunt, PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.