Wisteria: A School...That Isn't Actually 'a School'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Amber Jetson, seagreen, dotted, 10]
17 | 11th Grade | Heterosexual | Dorm Buddy: Dante | Friends: Open | Crush: Open

Amber smirked and watched as he walked over to the door. As he opened, she walked outside and waited for him to follow. Once he did so, Amber walked around campus until they reached a large grassy field fit for sports such as soccer. She walked to the middle of the field, marked by a long line of spray paint. Waiting until he did the same on the other side, she kept her eyes on the ball but made sure to pay attention to Dante himself. "Ready when you are."

@KayLove
[/fieldbox]​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
~ Rosemary Comstock ~

Rosemary listened quietly as her fingers drummed light against her thigh. She should have only assumed by that flickering look held to Aqua's eyes that she had been nervous.. She knew it was terribly hard to find friends in this world nowadays.... Especially when it came to decent ones. In her life it had been nothing but complication after complication... Since she was a kid she could remember parent's forcing their children to be friends with her due to her families growing wealth. That only continued into middle -school ad highschool. What a bothersome curse it was to her.. She broke from her thoughts in that moment as she smiled a bit warmly to Aqua." Hey... there is nothing wrong with coming here to make friends. I mean... That is what half the students come here for.. Way better to meet people here than out there in that madness of a world." With that she have a small grin.. She wasn't one to go easily trusting people or telling them what was on her heart.. Yet , she felt like for some odd reason this girl could relate to her in similar ways no matter the age difference.

Rose should have only assumed that she would be asked the same question in return. Her gaze flickered to the floor as she wrung her hands slowly together. She considered on how she would even answer this question.. She so didn't want to come off as a spoiled rich girl... Yet , she didn't want anyone to give her pity for the family lifestyle she came from.. Yeah , it was horrid someday's and unbearable that she had become nothing but a ghost. With that she gave a small shrug as she straightened in her seat. " Well.. I guess you could say I came here for freedom and change.. I mean back home I really never fit in the way my family wanted me to. So , I found Wisteria and it became my home.. Never had many friends but it is a good place to make some." She pondered for a moment if she had said everything in the right way.. She hated to ever sound desperate or needy. She slipped up from her seat as she stretched her arms high above her head. She felt like walking for a bit and maybe getting to know this girl some more. Rose eased her cellphone out from her pocket as she glanced at the time while ignoring the messages. " Well... Wanna walk around some more and check things out? We can maybe meet a few other and you can tell me more about yourself if you'd like." She gave a wink as she smiled happily as she began to walk down the halls towards the opened doors with Aqua.

• Love
"Hey... there is nothing wrong with coming here to make friends. I mean... That is what half the students come here for.. Way better to meet people here than out there in that madness of a world."

Aqua sighed with relief. So she wasn't the only one. Still, going to a school just to make friends seemed incredibly strange, but this was not your average school. Rosemary seemed very nice, a great friend to have. Maybe she would get the privilege to be Aqua's first ever friends? Aqua certainly thought so. Besides, they were roommates! Isn't that what they were for?

Aqua listened closely to her reply. "Freedom... seems fair enough," she said back, "I know what it's like with family and that." Well, of course she did! It was her family that sent her to this school, despite Aqua not particularly wanting to. Still, maybe this was a good thing, coming to this school. It was much better than her old one, that's for sure. Rosemary suggested that they had a wander around the school, and Aqua simply nodded. She got up and walked towards her roommate, with a smile across her face. "Well, you know the school more than... where to first?"

@Shayla

• Love
[fieldbox="Fianna Lee, plum, dashed, 10, Segoe Print"]
As soon as Fianna settled in and emptied her boxes, she waved goodbye to her roommate and went to the halls, looking for someone to play with.

She is a girl who has a childish personality so it's normal for her to look for a playmate. Walking down the dorms and peeking through doors, she was trying to remember some of her senior friends and what dorms they are staying in. "Hmm... if I remember correctly... Finnick dorm room is 8...
I think..."
she mumbled to herself and went to room number 8, not bothering to knock and just barged in.

"Finnick!!!" Fianna shouted with a lollipop in hand, looking for her beloved friend. They had a few classes together and she tried to prank him once or twice but failed miserably because of unknown reasons, making her believe that the power of fandom is too powerful and that it protects him. She wasn't really sure if they are really friends but she doesn't care, all she wanted was to play.

"Oh, there you are. I thought I had the wrong room~" she giggled lightly and tackled the poor boy, nuzzling her cheek towards his. "come play with me~" she cooed, finally letting him go and noticing someone else. "Oh hi! You must be...Väinö right? I think we had classes together but I'm not really sure. Oh wait, would you like to play with me as well?" she asked excitedly, grabbing his hand and intertwining it with hers "The three of us can play together!! Oh wait..." Fianna exclaimed, remembering something and quickly rummaged through her pockets and threw candies up in the air, letting it rain "Candies for everyone!!"[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Fianna Lee, plum, dashed, 10, Segoe Print"]

[/fieldbox]

Dante Adams

Dante nodded before tossing the ball on the ground between the two.
He hasn't played one on one in awhile, but he was still able to do pretty well. He stood on the other side of the line, waiting to begin.

Dante would make sure to keep an eye on both the ball and Amber. He hated to lose and would make sure he'd do the complete opposite of it.

@Ookami

• Love
[glow=#C6E2FF]Väinämöinen Tuomalä[/glow]

Väinö laughed as he settled back against the wall behind his bed, fiddling with the straps on his new backpack and seeing how they worked. Once he had figured out the mechanism behind them and envisioned the many ways he could break the bag itself into it's components, he turned his attention back to where his roommate sat watched the ninth season of Supernatural. The music still played softly in the background of the episode and although slightly buzzing on the edge of concentration, he dismissed it and turned his attention back to the former object of his perusal.

His roommate was a bit of a strange one to be honest. Analytical, observant and sharp-minded. He wondered how much information Finnick had 'gleaned' from his outward persona. To be honest, there was very little difference between his inner and outer persona- but those few differences were the most important. Väinö had learned along his life's path that keeping secrets wasn't a habit- it was a necessity and life was full of it's necessities. But now his curiousity was piqued- what would his new roommate do if he changed his persona subtly over a timeframe? Would Finnick change his own behaviour accordingly, to get a reaction out of him? To be perfectly honest, Väinö was looking forward to his last year here.

"Aye, season 10 was indeed enjoyable. Do you have a favourite character, or one you find most interesting? I'd have to say the character I find most amusing and intriguing would have to be Gabriel. He reminds me of a few of friends to be honest, and a little of myself." He watched the screen half-heartedly, his mind more intrigued by the complex situation he found himself in this year. The school was an interesting place- and he intended to leave it even more interesting for the next years to come. "Loki, huh?" Väinö grinned and shook his head ruefully. "Man, they are so going to regret putting us in the same room."

Just as he had finished talking, a girl whirled into the room like a tornado of cheeriness and sweets. And to be honest, Väinö had no idea what was going on here. He was not good with oppressive personalities, despite have one himself at times. "Hi there Fianna. Yes, we've had a few classes together. Not many- since there really aren't that many classes in the first place. And....play?"

@DANAsaur
@Ĺค∂rєภgเℓσภ

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamar Tehrani
"Ah okay. That's cool actually. I would have loved to have gone to a public school, since when we lived in Iran we could never attend the local schools. It was a little dangerous to go to the local schools, since we weren't locals and so obviously foreign." Tamar grinned and tapped her feet against the floor, impatiently waiting for her brother. You could say a lot of things about Tamar- but patience was not one of her virtues.
She checked the time and groaned under her breath. "I wish I'd had just one sister. Maybe then, I might be able to have a sibling that gets to places on time. Do you have any siblings?"

@KayLove

Last edited by a moderator:
Krystal Adams

Krystal looked towards Tamar. She never really had a problem with her brother, so she couldn't say she felt the same about wanting a sister instead.
"I have an older brother and an older sister. I haven't seen my sister in a couple years though," she stated, answering Tamar's question.
Krystal wasn't really sure where her sister went, probably somewhere else spending time with her new husband. Her brother was still with her, so that was good. He is a bit feminine at times, which makes it seem like she has a sister. Other times he can be a bit competitive and more like the guy he is.

@Komorebi

• Love
Ryan Tehrani
Ryan grinned, just trying to imagine his mother's reaction to him even bringing up the idea of dying his hair. "Yeah, maybe. She'd more than likely end up shaving me or something so I couldn't. But I'm here now- so she can't really stop me can she? Maybe you'd like to help me pick out a good colour- you seem way better with this whole 'matching-colours' thing than I am and I've heard it's hard to dye your own hair. Whaddya think?"

He smiled and opened the door for his roommate, humming as he closed the door behind them both and took off towards the entrance, where he could see his sister and another, younger girl waiting for them. "Hey! Sorry I'm late, I was talking to this guy! Ariel Hart, this is my little sister- Tamar Tehrani. Tamar, this my roommate, Ariel Hart. And I'm not sure who you are, sweetheart, so I'll let you introduce yourself. "He flashed a reassuring smile at the younger girl.

@Kitsune

Tamar Tehrani
Tamar grinned and let it soften as she listened to the other girl talk. "That sounds nice actually... I am the youngest of seven, with six older brothers and my dearest wish was always to have a sister... Is your sister living abroad, is that why you don't see her much?" Just as she was finished the last word, she heard the cheerful voice of her brother announcing his presence and grinned.

"Hey, took you long enough! Nice to meet you, Ariel! Don't mind my brother if he's said anything stupid, he's just being...well, Ryan. What year are you in? You seem fairly new to me!" She smiled and stuck out of a hand, waiting for the other to shake it and then they could get moving. She was dying to go past the Equestrian centre, so she wanted to get a move on.

@Kitsune
@KayLove

Krystal Adams

Before Krystal was able to answer Tamar's next question, her brother arrived. "I'm Krystal," she introduced herself.
She was a bit glad she didn't end up having to answer that last question. She truly didn't know where her sister was. All she gets is a text message once a week just asking how she was doing. Every time Krystal would ask where she went, she wouldn't get an answer. All she knows is that she is now married and living somewhere she doesn't know of.
Krystal nodded a small hello to Ariel, making sure to acknowledge the other's existence as well.

@Komorebi

• Love
Ryan & Tamar Tehrani
Ryan grinned, waving slightly to the younger girl as she introduced herself. "Nice to meet you Krystal! I'm not insane, no matter how much my sister says I am. Don't believe a word of it." Behind his back, Tamar shook her head and grinned. 'He's a madman!' She mouthed silently, twirling a finger beside her head in the universal symbol for insanity. When her brother flicked his gaze around, she smiled innocently as he narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

Tamar grinned at that and twirled slightly, linking her arms with Krystal and Ariel's arms in preparation to walk. "Come! Let us explore the beauty of Wisteria Academy! You guys can check out the Equestrian centre, it's so neat!" Ryan just grinned at his exuberant sister and walked after the trio as his sister led the unfortunate duo off.

@KayLove
@Kitsune

[glow=#FFFF99]Finnick E. Moriarty[/glow]

"Do you have a favorite character, or one you find most interesting?"

His eyes remained fixated on his flatscreen. He propped a pillow behind his back and leaned against it, resting his back on the headboard. His legs draped over his discarded leather jacket on his bed. He watched the opening credits with interest. Personally, Supernatural was his first favorite. He adored several fandoms, but Supernatural triumphed over all. A chuckle rumbled through his chest. "It seems we have similar tastes. Gabriel is my favorite," Finnick began. A mischievous grin plastered on his face. "However, Castiel amuses me. Plus, Misha Collins is hot," he added unabashedly. Finnick wasn't insecure about his sexuality. He preferred all gender affiliations, making him Pansexual. Why should love or self-indulgence be limited by gender? Finnick was a taker. He took what he want with no strings attached. Love and affection were messy, tedious, and boring. Did he have a heart? Unlikely. Underneath his layers of manipulation, Finnick doubted he was capable of love. He wasn't a sociopath, per say, but developing a crush wasn't worth his time. Games and Discord were his specialty, not love.

"Loki, huh? Man, they are so going to regret putting us in the same room."

His grin widened. Finnick glanced at Väinö. He winked at the smaller boy. "A fellow Trickster, eh?" he mused. A fleeting laugh escaped his lips. "This year will be fun!" he declared. He averted his attention toward the screen.

"Finnick!!!"

A shrill, high-pitched squeal resonated off the walls, originating from a bubbly, hyperactive ball of energy. She lunged across the room, sprawling on top of him. Annoyance pooled inside his stomach. Fianna Lee was painfully jubilant, energetic, and naïve. Her childishness grated on his nerves. However, she was a perfect pawn. Manipulating her was child's play. He used her "friendship" to his advantage. A smile adorned his face. His outward demeanor didn't change one bit. "Fianna," he greeted. A warm laugh elicited from his throat. "Sorry, sweetheart, but I'm nerding out. I can't play with you," he revealed, motioning to his flatscreen. Minutes later, she detached herself from his form and moved closer to Väinö.

"Candies for everyone!!"

He ignored the burst of candy landing on the floor. Fortunately, none of it deposited on his bed. He shook his head lightheartedly and focused his attention on the episode. Inwardly, Finnick suppressed the urge to throw her out. Despite his masks, Finnick wasn't fond of hyperactive people, especially students with Fianna's magnitude.

@Komorebi
@DANAsaur

• Love
[fieldbox="Ariel Rose Hart, magenta, solid"]
Ariel was laughing softly as he listened to Ryan talk about his mother. It made him think of his father, which only made him laugh even more. "Yeah, what she doesn't know won't hurt her," the teen said as they exited out of their dorm room. As they made their way to the entrance, a surprised look marred his features. "Me? Good at matching colors? No, not really, but I could definitely help you. And it's not that difficult, but, like I said, it's all up to you." Ariel stopped talking and focused his attention on the two females in front of Ryan and him. He smiled a shy smile at Ryan's sister, Tamar and the other girl, who looked to be around the same age as him.

Slightly taken aback by Tamar's cheerful attitude, Ariel blinked owlishly as his brain caught up with her words. "U-Um, I'm in Year Nine and it's nice to meet you as well," the fifteen year old responded, taking the offered hand and shaking it. He let go and shot the same shy smile from before towards Krystal, acknowledging her nod that was directed towards him. Silently, he watched the Tehrani siblings interact with one another, amusement dancing in his eyes. Soon, that ended and Ariel was suddenly being dragged off to explore Wisteria with Tamar linked to one of his arms.

@Komorebi
@KayLove
[/fieldbox]

• Love
"Aww~ but Finnick..." Fianna whined, oblivious that her candies were ignored and Finnick was nerding out "I was thinking about pranking the newbies...but okay.." she mumbled, picking up the candies on the floor and sat next to them with such a sad and pouty face. She wanted to play with Väinö but he's nerding out as well.

They were watching Supernaturals which she adores but tries to control herself not to squeal. She didn't want them to know that she's a supernatural fan because two nerds is enough. "Tch. Gabriel..." she muttered, frowning a bit and scrunching her face. She's not very fond of the character but kept her mouth shut, who knows what Finnick and Vaino will do to her if they discovered that she finds Gabriel annoying.

"Ugh.. I'm bored..." Fianna groaned, biting the lollipop off of its stick, throwing it at the telly then throwing jellybeans towards their beds before running away from the two. She really want to play around but it seems like no one wants to so she'll just going to spread chaos. Walking around the campus, she saw the equestrian center and went there, staring at the grass and resisting the urge to roll it over. "Bored~"

• Love
~Rosemary Comstock~

Rosemary gave a grin as Aqua joined at her side and with that walked down the bustle of the halls. Every now and than she dodged incoming students as they carried boxes without much care down the hall. She came back around as she took her spot back by Aqua. For some odd reasoning this girl seemed to be getting easier and easier for her to talk with , shockingly.. Her gaze casted back over Aqua as they drew near the double doors and bumped her hip into it as it swung open. The breeze swept in as it whipped against her hair as she smiled widely and gave a small skip down the steps as her heels clicked with each connection. She swung around as her sweater remained hanging loose down against her elbows. " Well than... I can show you the Equestrian Center... I even have a horse stabled their that you can see and maybe take a test ride if you'd like. No big deal to me if you want to." She gave a playful wink as she crooked her finger to Aqua to follow as they trailed down the winding stone paved pathways. Her eyes flickered over to a neighboring path as she watched another small group heading the same way.. To her the Equestrian Center was one of the biggest highlights of the campus.. It was one of the few places she escaped to and took off to venture about the sights to be had at Wisteria.

The open fields and fenced off area's came into sight for the outdoor regions of the Center. With a broadened smile she called back to Aqua.. She wanted to lighten the mood and see how much she would loosen up around her. She so didn't want to come off as the boring older student.. She was a far cry from that in her book. " Well come on slow poke! Much to be seen , peeps to meet and fun to be had!" With a sway in her step , she led them off towards one the largely fenced off area's as she hooked her boots against the open centers to stand up with balanced ease to look over. She watched some of the staff out and about exercising the horses.. She examined each and every one of them until she caught sight of glossy large black one with a longish mane that covered its eyes. She couldn't help but grin happily at the sight of Zera. With that she looked back to Aqua as she pointed the horse out as the stable hand gave her a ride around the enclosed circle. "See that one? I've been riding her since my very first year here... A gift from my father to make up for the other crap he put me through... If you want in a bit we can snag her for a ride." She glanced over her shoulder at Aqua as she grinned only to jump down with steadied ease to the soft grass below. It was than when she caught sight of a girl glancing out into the fields with a blank expression.. She knew that look all to well , the one of utter boredom... Nobody should have to endure such a dull thing and she mouthed to Aqua , be back in one minute.. She walked casually over to the girl as her necklaces clicked against her neck as she came to a halt at her side as she spoke up in a slightly playful yet easy going tone. " Hey there... Thought I'd come over and introduce myself before you got to caught up in the well...Mmm beauty of the fields? I'm Rosemary and the girl back there is my roommate , Aqua.. If you'd like you can maybe tag along with us for a bit and have some fun exploring... Way better than having to gaze off into the distance.. Promise we aren't anything boring." She grinned playful to the girl as she rested her hands against her hips. Keeping her hazel eyes lit with amusement as she waved back to Aqua to come join. She hoped she wasn't bothering the girl but hated to see anyone having to be alone and away from all the fun to be had.

@amybri18

@DANAsaur

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Fianna was about to roll herself on the grass when she felt a presence beside her and a preppy and cheerful voice can be heard. She stared at the girl for a moment before smiling brightly, her boredom slowly fading away. "Nice to meet you Rosemary, I'm Fianna and I would love to tag along!" she exclaimed, already liking the said girl. She was glad that finally someone saved her from boredom and offered the girl some candy as a token of her gratitude. "Here! have some sweets. These are all from France so its really really good!"

• Love
Smiling, Aqua followed Rosemary through the crowded corridors, leading out into the open. As soon as she stepped outside, a warm breeze hit her. It was nice, warm but not too warm. "So, the Equestrian Center? Horses, right?" Hopefully, Aqua didn't seem dumb when she asked that question. As a matter of fact, she was quite intelligent, but with horses? Not so much. Rosemary lead her to the stables, looking around for her horse. She pointed towards a glossy black one with a particularly long main. Obviously, this was the one that she was talking about earlier, the one that she owned. "See that one? I've been riding her since my very first year here... A gift from my father to make up for the other crap he put me through... If you want in a bit we can snag her for a ride." Before Aqua had a chance to reply, Rosemary walked up to another girl in the distance. The girls looked told Aqua that she was bored, and was in desperate need of fun. Maybe Rosemary had seen that too?

After a couple of minutes, Rosemary motioned for Aqua to come over. She simply smiled and walked up to the other two girls, feeling happy to be with them. One more potential friend, one more reason for her parents to not be mad. After the girl had introduced herself as Fianna, Aqua inroduced herself as Aqua. Well, duh! Fianna offered them sweets from France, but Aqua didn't take any. Sweets just weren't her thing, maybe if they were raisins? No, don't get me started on raisins!

@Shayla
@DANsaur

~ Rosemary Comstock ~

Rosemary grinned quite happily as Fianna introduced herself ... Now , this girl had quite the personality that would stand out among the many that was for sure! She couldn't help but let a small giggle break from her lips as she gladly took up a few pieces of the candy. She stole a quick glance to her side at Aqua as she smiled before popping a few of the candies into her mouth.. Oh yes.. She was a total sucker for anything sweet that was for sure! France hmm? Now these were almost as good as the candies she often bought herself back home in Japan.. Sweet yet not overly sweetening. With that she swung her hair back down loosely over her shoulders as she gave them a brilliant smile. " Those candies are pretty amazing! Absolutely killer for a sweet tooth.. So shall we finish looking around here and see what else is to be seen and where everyone is hiding?" She gave them a cheery smile as she stepped forward feeling the material of her sweater swing loosely down against her backline. She actually thought these two could become just the kind of friends she needed for herself.. People that could push her further out of her shell while all the while having a great time at it.. Without glancing back she hooked her arms casually around their's as she lead them towards the indoor facilities of the Equestrian Center as she kept brief notice of a nearing group behind as she gave a small sway against her body and her eyes lit with ever growing amusement as she decided to keep the talk coming to learn some more. " So what are you all looking forward to doing here and is this your guys first time about here in Wisteria?" She grinned broadly to them as they entered the open doorways of the Center... She really was having a great day today.

@DANAsaur

@amybri18

• Love
Aqua followed Rosemary back to the Center, smiling. This was the first time she had proper friends. And these two seemed like potential good friends. "So what are you all looking forward to doing here and is this your guys first time about here in Wisteria?" Rosemary asked. "Yes, this is my first time," Aqua replied, "I'm not sure what I'm looking forward too, being new and all."

@Shayla
@DANAsaur

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.