Wisteria: A school like no other (OOC/ Signups)

Interested? :P

• Yep

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ....What?

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who won't have trouble with posting today? Oh wait... I have a friend coming round at half three, so I won't be on then...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If people are going to have trouble posting, let me know on this thread and we can make sure people don't get left behind.

• Thank You
Yeah sorry for not posting yet- I will when I get on my own computer.

I'm able to get on for a bit. On my cousin's laptop for a bit. Sorry, my post wasn't that much >.>

• Thank You
Anyone interested stumbling across Dorm 8? XD //give more victims for my babe. *is shot*

Reactions: Kitsune
Hahah :3
You could always send him to pester people in the common room or join the impromptu tour-y thing xD

I so love your character :)

*strokes invisible beard* Finnick would be more interested re-watching Season 9 of Supernatural than saunter around campus and join the impromptu tour-thingy, LOL. //He's a nerd. My beautiful, twisted nerd.

Thank you! I love him as well~

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
th

Name: hi my name is Xavier...Xavier McIntosh

Gender: I have the ability to pee standing up....and not make a mess....so male if you couldn't figure it out.

Sexuality: um I like girls why wouldn't I?

Age group: I'm a senior underclass men watch out!

Personality: my friends would describe me as honest, dependable, tough-love-giver, realist, and also kind....but don't tell anyone about the last one.

History: Xavier comes from an upperclass family, his parents are your typical rich snobs so they were happy to send him away to a boarding school just to get rid of him. He has been at the school since he was a freshman and only goes home for breaks but usually travels rather than stay at home during the breaks.

Crush: no one has caught my eye yet.

Dorm Buddy: not sure who I'll have this year, hopefully I get a cool guy, had a girl last year and she was full of drama

Other: he always wears a metal cross necklace.

(I'm on my ipad and copy and pasting pictures is near impossible and I won't have access to a laptop until Monday....so looks like I'm gonna have to wait....eh I have graduation tomorrow anyways)

Last edited:
  • Love
*strokes invisible beard* Finnick would be more interested re-watching Season 9 of Supernatural than saunter around campus and join the impromptu tour-thingy, LOL. //He's a nerd. My beautiful, twisted nerd.

Thank you! I love him as well~
We'll just see who pops into Dorm 8 then :3

Alrighty. Thank you, you're right to post now. :)

Is it safe to assumed Xavier will be in dorm 9?

As of right now, I kind of have writers block and feel anxious at the thought of typing. I'll try to get a post in tomorrow, I should be sleeping in around an hour anyways.

If by 3:00pm EST I still don't reply, I either forgot or am still not in the mood.

• Love
As of right now, I kind of have writers block and feel anxious at the thought of typing. I'll try to get a post in tomorrow, I should be sleeping in around an hour anyways.

If by 3:00pm EST I still don't reply, I either forgot or am still not in the mood.
That's all good.

I have exams and such this week, so I may get on to post but it's unlikely.

Yeah, I got sick, which is why I have yet to post.
I will hopefully when I get home from school though.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.