Wisteria: A school like no other (OOC/ Signups)

Interested? :P

• Yep

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ....What?

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, everyone is accepted!! The dorm list will be updated when I get home :3 :)

The dorm list has been updated. If your character had no request or had not organised a dorm buddy, they have been placed into a dorm. If there are any problems, please let me know.

tumblr_mejceybSY01rj7yyoo1_500.jpg

.:Name:.
Ariel Rose Hart

.:Age:.

.:Gender:.
Male

.:Sexuality:.
(Demi)Biromantic Homosexual

.:Year Group:.
Year Nine

.:Personality:.
♦ Shy
♦ Individualistic
♦ Amendable
♦ Care-Free
♦ Short-Tempered
♦ Intelligent
♦ Geeky

.:Appearance:.
Ariel stands at a height of 5'5" and is petite in stature. He's isn't muscular for he doesn't work out and doesn't mind it. The young male's skin is very light, which makes his hair, eyes, and lips stand out. It's always devoid of any scars or markings. His hair is dyed a cotton candy pink and is as soft and fluffy as a pillow. That, coupled with his ocean blue eyes, gives him an innocent atmosphere, which he proves true to. His lips happen to be the same pastel pink and are quite pouty. Some seem to describe him as "very pretty for a boy". His clothing style consists of shirts that fit him loosely and skinny jeans that hug his slender, model-like legs. Ariel will also wear beanies, among other accessories.

.:History:.
Ariel moved from Brisbane, Australia to the U.S.A when he was five years old. He had been sent there to live with his grandparents since his parents were unfit to raise him. As the years passed by, he's gone back to Australia to visit his parents and other family members. Out of the blue, his grandparents, with his parents' permission, enrolled him in Wisteria Academy, believing it would be interesting for him.

.:Crush:.
N/A - OPEN

.:Dorm Buddy:.
Ryan

.:Other:.
♦ His Australian accent is still very strong, even though he's been living in America.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mejceybSY01rj7yyoo1_500.jpg

Ariel Rose Hart

Male

(Demi)Biromantic Homosexual

.:Year Group:.
Year Nine

♦ Shy
♦ Individualistic
♦ Amendable
♦ Care-Free
♦ Short-Tempered
♦ Intelligent
♦ Geeky

Ariel stands at a height of 5'5" and is petite in stature. He's isn't muscular for he doesn't work out and doesn't mind it. The young male's skin is very light, which makes his hair, eyes, and lips stand out. It's always devoid of any scars or markings. His hair is dyed a cotton candy pink and is as soft and fluffy as a pillow. That, coupled with his ocean blue eyes, gives him an innocent atmosphere, which he proves true to. His lips happen to be the same pastel pink and are quite pouty. Some seem to describe him as "very pretty for a boy". His clothing style consists of shirts that fit him loosely and skinny jeans that hug his slender, model-like legs. Ariel will also wear beanies, among other accessories.

Ariel moved from Brisbane, Australia to the U.S.A when he was five years old. He had been sent there to live with his grandparents since his parents were unfit to raise him. As the years passed by, he's gone back to Australia to visit his parents and other family members. Out of the blue, his grandparents, with his parents' permission, enrolled him in Wisteria Academy, believing it would be interesting for him.

N/A - OPEN

OPEN

♦ His Australian accent is still very strong, even though he's been living in America.
An aussssiiiieeee!!! Yay!!! You are so accepted. Do you mind bunking with Ryan? :) I think it'd be awesome!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
cogdivider3.gif

Character Form
FB_IMG_1431746791200.jpg

Dante de Medici

Male

Heterosexual (Sexual attracted to females)

.:Year group:.
Year 12

• Sadistic
• Sarcastic
• Flirty
• Arrogant
• Unpridcatable
• Mysterious
• Caring
(even though he messes with people.)

6ft 5in tall, he's skinny but his body is toned and strong. He often wears leather and black. His hair is naturally black due to the fact he is Italian.

Other then being born in Italy, and living there until he was 12, his past isn't known. He doesn't speak of the darkness that haunts him.

No one atm

.:Dorm buddy:.
Let me know.

.:Relationships:.
You tell me. What's his relationship with you?

Fluently speaks Italian, English, and Spanish.
You always hear his Italian accent unless he is speaking or has spoken Spanish for a long about of time.

cogdivider3.gif

• Love
Character Form

image.jpg

Alice Amethyst Williams

Fifteen

Female

Straight

Year 9 (14-15)

• Stubborn as heck
• Adventurous
• A little shy at first
• Sarcastic
• Short tempered

Alice is around 5"8~5"9, so relatively tall. Her skin is a smooth, caramel-tan from spending her days outdoors. Her hair is long, naturally straight & chestnut colored with a slight inward curl towards the bottom. The tips are slightly lighter than the top, from the sea salt and sunlight from the sun.

Adopted when she was five by an Asian family. She's never felt like an outsider, and loves her family very much. A little shy however, towards new people.

Her real family was pretty messed up, nothing she shares or would like to remember herself.

Don't be too detailed, since I want relationships to develop and histories to unfold as we go.

Can I decide this a little later?

Erm.. I DON'T KNOW..

• Can speak three languages fluently, and is currently learning one. She can speak French fluently, even though she was only introduced to French before five from her original family. She can also speak English (no duh), and Chinese. She's currently learning English.

• Love
Oh yeah! LOL, my bad. XD I guess I mixed them up. Please continue.

Oh, terribly sorry! I didn't actually see your picture.(: @Ookami

Edit: Wait.. Wait so based on the comments above, can I keep this picture?

Alrighty Everyone!
We have a few spots to fill, then we will be starting! At this point, I would assume we can begin later this week. I am attending a language teaching course in a different city for the next few days, so I will most likely have to wait until Friday night (Australian Eastern Time) before starting this roleplay.

eye-candy-jackson-rathbone-14.jpg

Yes, my last name is Moriarty, like James Moriarty. Do I consider myself a consulting villain? Maybe.❞

{Finnick E. Moriarty}

I been here since fifteen. I'm finally going to graduate!

{Eighteen}

Do you want to check yourself?

{Male}

I don't care what you are. I take what I want.❞

{Pansexual}

Graduating this year~

{Year 12 | Senior}

GoldStarsDivider.gif
GoldStarsDivider.gif

Honey, I'm full of complexities. Don't let appearances fool you.❞

❦ Qualities: Intelligent | Perceptive | Resourceful | Outgoing | Charismatic | Eloquent | Polite | Friendly | Loyal | Dexterous
☠ Flaws: Flirtatious | Cunning | Deceptive | Manipulative | Flamboyant | Mischievous | Blunt | Tenacious | Vindictive | Sadistic

I'm sexy and I know it.

Finnick is tall, around six foot one. Despite his height, he possessed a lean, wiry build. His hands are slender with long, dexterous fingers. Finnick is pale with long curly honey blonde hair and golden brown eyes. Truthfully, his eyes appear more butterscotch gold than mocha brown. His lips are often pulled in a mischievous smirk or flirtatious smile, conveying his playful, but mysterious personality. Tattoos and scars litter his body in random locations.

Ew! The past is boring. Move along!

Finnick was born in London, England. He hailed from a prominent family. He enjoyed his luxurious lifestyle, but loathed expectations, rules, and masks. At an early age, he developed a notorious mischievous streak. After he turned fifteen, his parents hopped the pond and enrolled him in Wisteria Academy. Finnick honed his flirtatious and mischievous attributes, using his charismatic demeanor to his advantage. Underneath the friendly exterior is a boy with dark scars. (His past will be revealed in the RP.)

GoldStarsDivider.gif
GoldStarsDivider.gif

Pfft! I take what I want. Crushes aren't my style. However, feel free try to steal my heart. I'm not sure if I have one anymore.❞

{TBA - OPEN}

Who'll be my victim this year?

{Väinämöinen Tuomalä}

GoldStarsDivider.gif
GoldStarsDivider.gif

Miscellaneous galore! Have fun!

➴ Nickname(s): Finn | Loki | Moriarty
Ethnicity:
Irish | English
➴ Finnick is fluent in English, Irish, Russian, French & Italian.
➴ Due to his sharper intellect, he developed an affinity for languages.
➴ Finnick possesses a thick British accent.
➴ He's capable of mimicking a few accents, including Irish, Cajun, Southern & Russian.

➴ He plays the guitar, piano, violin, and drums.
➴ He's a huge fan of classic rock.
➴ He's highly flexible.
➴ Due to his dancing training, he's somewhat acrobatic.
➴ He practices parkour in his spare time.
➴ Favorite Sports: Skateboarding, Soccer, Basketball, Dancing & Gymnastics.
➴ He's capable of defending himself in fights.
➴ He possesses a large sweet tooth.

Tattoos:
✖ Tattoo of this on the back of his neck.
✖ Tattoo of this on his inner wrists.
✖ Tattoo of this on his lower back. (Castiel's name in Enochian.)
✖ Tattoo of this on his chest. (Anti-Possession Symbol)
✖ Tattoo of this on top of his right foot.
✖ Tattoo of this on his back.
✖ Tattoo of this on the back of his left ear.

Last edited:
  • Love

Fianna Lee

Female

Heterosexual

Year 12

Fianna is immature, childish, innocent and playful and is a 5 year old trapped in a grown woman's body. She loves pranks and is the owner of a strong, candid personality. Her mouth opens wide when laughing which is completely different from her lady-like appearance. She is a bright girl who is like a boy running around the school grounds full of energy. She's a bubbly girl that loves to have fun and laugh. She's witty and for a lack of a better word adorable, she isn't innocent though nor naive and she knows the real world is a nasty place. She's also a bit of a flirt but makes sure to tell the person she's flirting with what really is her feelings for that person.

Bubbly ♥ Energetic ♥ Candid ♥ Witty ♥ Childish

Standing at the small height of five feet, four inches, she is shorter than most of her peers. Although not lacking in growth, persay - as evidenced by her figure, as she is in possession of comparatively long, limber limbs, a narrow waist with widening hips, and a reasonably proportioned bustline - she certainly does seem quite young, even more so than she appears. Her face is round, with somewhat prominent cheeks that give her a rather childish appearance. She has a long lustrous black hair and innocent brown eyes that greatly completes her childish look.

She's cute in a girly, fresh-faced kind of way, but not in the gorgeous Hollywood scarlet kind of way.

Fianna was born in a respectable and middle-class family as a child who had poor health due to the pollution around her parents' estate. Soon, her parents decided to send her to the countryside to live with her aunt. There, she eventually learned how to play the piano and focused herself on getting better.

none at the moment

none at the moment

♥ She has a strong fear of strangers
♥ Loves sweets and tea
Expert and talented on Fencing and Archery
Loves flowers that are in clusters like hydrangeas and wisteria

Omg....no alerts that people have even been posting here...until now B)

Omg....no alerts that people have even been posting here...until now B)
Ouch. You missed quite a bit. xD

The first post has all the updated dorms now. A few have been changed.

Ouch. You missed quite a bit. xD

The first post has all the updated dorms now. A few have been changed.

Well, I'm getting caught up now, skimming through most of it all

Status
Not open for further replies.