Wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why don't we just double up? I'm a bit anxious to get started >.<

So does that give me the go ahead to be a dude? Yes? :D

I could also make another dude if you guys need anymore.

Name: Micah Kennedy
Assigned Name: Luck
Looks: Micah stands at 6'2''. His shoulders are broad, and he is your classic football jock. He has shaggy, sandy blonde hair with brilliant hazel eyes. When he smirks dipples pop out in his cheeks. He normally wears a t-shirt with some jeans. Nothing too high maintenance.
(couldn't find a picture I liked >.<)
History: He is your typical rich boy. Gets what he wants when he wants it. Micah is spoiled and a real jerk off. He thinks too highly of himself and believes everyone should treat him with respect. His spending is out of control, and he never listens to his parents; it doesn't help that they are divorced. After coming home drunk one night, and breaking a considerable amount of things in the house, his parents decided something needed to be done.
Wishes: Wants to be loved by someone.
Other: In people's face a lot. Judges people fast.

Name: Matthew Dylan

Assigned Name: Dye

Looks:
He is tall and semi-muscular. He has messy dark blonde hair and light brown eyes. He usually wears a simple black button up shirt and jeans. He also wear black wrist bands.

History: Matthew Dylan was never the brightest individual. Neither was he the most outgoing. His parents, who were hardly ever around, either did not care or did not notice his almost failing grades. If they ever were home, they would pointedly ignore him as if he never existed. It was no surprise that his parents would sign the contract to further ignore his existence.

Wish: For someone to notice him.

Other:
Matthew is very laid back and is not easily angered. People mistake his seriousness for not caring about anything.

i think we'll be fine, but we'll have to find out.

Still need a character? I have someone perfect in mind... male/female - I can make either one.

Well, it's your choice ^.^ Another character would be nice. A male preferably, but it's really up to you.

Name: Jordan Brumfields

Assigned Name: Saber

Looks:
View attachment 8137

History(Pre-Administration): Jordan had a thing for being different and being smarter than most. Later on, he was quickly forgotten and abandoned by his parents at the school. He eventually got into drugs and nearly overdosed twice. Moonlight High School tries to keep him clear of any chemicals, drugs, or anything along those branches.

Wish: To blend in and be loved.

Other: Has geryish eyes and a strong, emotinless voice.

'Kay... took forever to find the right look for mah guy XD.. but here he is!

Name: Morgan Maxwell
Assigned Name:
Mort
Looks:
P1010073_inne_DA.jpg
History (Pre-Admission):
His parents divorced when he was very young due to his father being the heavy drinker and smoker type and his mother had had enough. It hit Morgan pretty hard but he kept it mostly to himself. Only a year or so later his mother got a boyfriend who was an awesome guy at first but then the verbal abuse started. Telling his mother about it didn't help and it wasn't long before the verbal abuse turned to physical but still his mother didn't buy it. Due to this Morgan taught himself to be impassive and take the hits until he started acting out and fought back. One too many times things would turn violent... Finally his mother decided to send him for therapy and it was discovered that he was bipolar and neither she or her boyfriend-turned-husband wanted to have all the trouble on their hands so they sent Morgan off to the boarding school. He always felt that it was a harsh decision but questioning it got him no answers.
Wish:
His only wish is one that's unobtainable: to be able to spread wings and fly. Otherwise, finding peace and getting his condition (bipolarity) under control would be great as well.
Other:
His outside appearance is always calm but he could snap at any moment and get violent. He also hates injustice and listens to music to help keep himself calm.

Will this be fine? Not too much?

nope, it's fine. ((BTW i'm somewhat back. went mobile))

Will you be around frequent enough to be a GM? You have been conspicuously absent the past couple days.

yeah, i think so. but i'd be okay with someone else being GM

So, GM, whoever you may be, when shall we begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.