Wira Boarding School

That's right, the man had resigned. How could she have forgotten the fit of rage Kael was in not too long ago? She shook her head to clear her mind, wishing that her predicament hadn't changed so drastically. Her cheeks suddenly flushed as she heard Kael say yes to dating. She wasn't trying to be serious or well... Was she?

Good god she was crazy. Her mind wasn't screwed on right or, or -

"Someplace to live? Um, my mother would probably take me in. I'm not too sure about you though. She's not used to seeing me with men..."

There was no way Yani was going to offer Kael a place, it would just be too strange. Hell he just agreed to date her. A date. They were going to date. She frowned deeply. Did being alone for this long cause her to be so desperate?

Making more of an effort, reaching down and taking her hand to help her up from the floor, Kael nodded, "I'm glad to hear you've still got your family like that. And I would never expect to tread on her good graces like that. I will find something easy enough close by." Taking a quick glance around at the things she'd been packing, "The next question is, how do you plan on getting there?"

He wasn't exactly sure where "there" was, but figured in time he may find out. Kael had always been one to just go with the flow, well maybe not always, but after as many life times as he'd experienced, he'd learned many things, including that pushing for things in life only wasted your energy, cause the fates were going to do as they pleased anyhow.

"If you like, we can travel together for a while, and then you can see your mother, I'll leave you be at that point so you can have your time with her."

She too glanced at her room, noting that wasn't much else to pack with her, aside from her laptop. Yani rose, and although Kael took her hand in his, she let go rather quickly. Although she had high hopes for them to work out, she wasn't ready for the endearments and affection that came with a relationship. Walking towards her desk, she shut her laptop and shoved it into her suitcase. She spoke as she zipped it up.

"My mom lives on the other side of town. I normally just take a bus to see her so this shouldn't be any different." Pausing, Yani's thoughts were running through her mind at the speed of light. "I don't mind if you meet my mother... Just not my father. If he's there I suggest you leave and as quickly as possible. He's not... The nicest man in the world."

Standing her suitcase up, Yani gave Kael a crooked smile. "Well I'm all packed. Lets see about your stuff."