Wipe the Magic Out of Your Eyes (In which Koori's taunt rolled a fucking nat 20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kooriryu

Original poster
So lemme do this shit bulletpoint style right quick

I was bein' an asshole and showed this to Ocha and Tribs:

Shit took a sharp left turn from there.

A noir-flavored, slice-of-lifey murder mystery RP where retired Magical Girls and Sentai Boys learn that someone or something is killing their comrades off and they're troubled with whether or not to contact the generations after them to help -04:02 Jan 07
All manner of potentiality in this, innit?

• Is it someone or something killing retired defenders of love and justice?
  • What's killing them? Why tho?
  • Retribution? Karma*? Sinister plans being execution?
  • How do you even retire from something like that?
  • Is there characters who chose not to retire and died on the frontlines for love and justice?
  • Were all of them able to overcome the trauma of being defenders, soldiers, guardians?
  • What do retired magical girls and sentai boys even do afterwards as civilians?
  • Run a cafe? A cat cafe?
  • Who the fuck knows
  • But don't lie and say this shit don't sound fuckin' fun to play
Now to make EXTRA clear, ain't NONE of this gonna focus on current defenders or whatever the fuck

THIS IS GONNA BE FUN BECAUSE YOU GET TO EXPLORE OLD PEOPLE WHO RETIRED FROM SHIT THAT'S INEXTRICABLY LINKED TO YOUTH.

SO YOUR ASS GONNA BE OLD
NOT LATE TWENTIES. NOT EARLY THIRTIES. (Well maybe mid to late 30s to account for the "youngest member" trope)

MID-FORTIES AND OLDER. GET ON IT.

Who really good for it tho.

@Ochalla @Tribs already sniffing, are you?

*karma don't actually work like that, just your friendly common sense reminder y'all

Person, definatly a person. Thing is way too ambigous and easier to fight. Dead allies maybe, or the normal love inters of a dead alley perhaps? Besides then there's the whole, who can you trust, element if there eventually is clues it's a person and not an abomination.

PTMS - Post Tramatic Magic Syndrome.

Do they still have magic? If not, can they rekindle or gain magic again?
Where are the mascots?

I'm going to watch this and see where it goes because it's too friggin' ridonkulous, and it's too good to be true.

I wasn't expecting fucking magical boy transformations and I was in a Skype call goddammit I'm so interested in wtfever this is.

Magical Sentai Watchmen?

With old people?!

I'm in this so deep, you can see Adele rolling around somewhere.

T8< ididn'tfukkenknowthat'stheplotofWatchmentho

FACK

T8< ididn'tfukkenknowthat'stheplotofWatchmentho

FACK

Yep. Old/illegal/washed-up heroes are suddenly thrust back into a murder mystery when one of their own dies, and another thinks it was a murder. Slowly, but surely, they don their old masks to get to the bottom of a greater mystery, that holds the fate of the balance of the universe in their hands.

Or something.

LOOK, FLASHING LIGHTS! ZACK SNYDER SLO-MO!

*Holds a seance with Alan Moore*

Status
Not open for further replies.