- Roleplay Invitations
- One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- Writing Levels
- Advanced, Prestige
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, Politics, Historical Fiction, Romance
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Furry, Yaoi, Anime, most romcom modern plots
- Welcome to Winter's Bell! This lovely little town is more of a close-knit, budding community of friends, family and, occasionally, visitors. Blah, blah, typical intro stuff. There's only three of, so I think this is fine.
IC thread is here!
- This is the tab for listing holidays, festivals, competitions and so on in Winter's Bell. I imagine there are 60 days per season. The general dates will work like they do in the games: Fall 27, Winter 2, and so on.
SPRING 14 - LOVER'S FESTIVAL
A holiday for lovers. Husbands and wives (or significant others) celebrate their love for one another. This is also a popular date for new romances to begin.
SPRING 30 - ANIMAL FESTIVAL
A holiday to celebrate animals! Townsfolk pamper their pets and livestock.
SPRING 47 - LUCK DAY
A holiday to encourage luck. People take (reasonable) risks on this day.
SPRING 60 - GODDESS FESTIVAL
A holiday for the Goddess. People bring meals to the town square during the evening and celebrate together, giving thanks for a wonderful spring.
SUMMER 4 - FOUNDER'S FESTIVAL
A holiday to celebrate the founding of Winter's Bell. The mayor makes a speech and there's a town-wide luncheon.
SUMMER 30 - SUMMER FESTIVAL
A holiday to celebrate summer! Common activities include a beachside party, socializing, and nighttime stargazing.
SUMMER 37 - PARENTS' DAY
A holiday to honor your parents.
FALL 31 - FEAR FESTIVAL
A holiday of fear. Residents dress up in costumes, hand out candy to children, and have fun scaring each other.
FALL 48 - HARVEST FESTIVAL
A holiday of gratitude, eating and joy. Family and friends gather together to reap the benefits of a healthy harvest and eat large, extravagant meals.
WINTER 25 - WINTER FESTIVAL
A holiday of merriment. Residents give gifts to their friends and loved ones, feast together, and sing songs to the Harvest Goddess to pray for a bountiful spring.
WINTER 60 - NEW YEAR'S BALL
A holiday celebrating the new year. A party lasts all night, including fireworks when midnight passes. Formal attire required.
- This is where the fun begins. Here is a list of roles we need filled -- whether they're main characters or just background characters, we should probably make sure everyone is accounted for!
- FARMER, Ruby Rycroft - played by PavellumPendulum #CC4444
- DOCTOR, Theodore Ivankov - played by PavellumPendulum #BB5511
- LIBRARIAN, Hua Jiang - played by PavellumPendulum #AA77EE
- BLACKSMITH, Cameron Elliot - played by moffnat #61BD6D
- TAILOR, Soojin Park - played by moffnat #54ACD2
- TEACHER, Mary Hernandez - played by moffnat #FBA026
- BAKER, Amber Becker - played by Absinthe #D14841
- GROCER, Isaac Becker - played by Absinthe #B8312F
- CARPENTER, Máire O'Shea - played by Absinthe #A38F84
- FLORIST, Emrys Jernigan - played by Nemopedia #4D5B75
- ANIMAL VENDOR, Edith Gerhardt - played by Nemopedia #CB4251
- WARLOCK, Lysander Sudworth - played by Nemopedia #285630
NPC's are listed below. NPC's are defined as characters that anyone can play, should the situation call for it. Some are romance options and will be considered for full-time play by one person if the need arises.
All NPC dialogue will be colored at #F7DA64. When a character becomes a regular in the lineup, they'll get a new color.
- Let's get some locations named and stuff.
- FARMHOUSE - Where the farmer lives.
- LIBRARY - Near the schoolhouse.
- TAILOR'S SHOP - Where the tailor works and lives. Below is the shop, and the second floor is a neat, tiny apartment. Right across from the General Store.
- GENERAL STORE - On main street.
- BLACKSMITH'S SHOP - A small forge with an apartment in the back. On the outskirts of town, near the forest.
- TOWN SQUARE -
- BELL FOREST -
- FOREST HOUSE - Where Sander lives.
- SCHOOLHOUSE - A large schoolhouse that can seat twenty children. Near Town Square.
- POST OFFICE -
- GERHARDT RANCH & MANSION -
- FLOWERSHOP - Nextdoor to the tailor shop.
- Show all