LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
It depends if I remember this site, if I remember maybe 5 hours if lucky.
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
tooo many to say
Chapter One
The New World

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Colors!

Here is what is what for the story!

The Story: Grey/gray
Russel Rans (one of the Antagonists): Green
Yuki (Deer Boy): Teal
Ghost (Wolf Boy): Cerulean

Chichi (Finch girl): Pink
Michael Evans (Protaganist): Purple
Ariya (Blind Silkworm): Mango/Orange
Mrs. Shorttail (A Bunny who will appear more): Pink/Purple
Rin'nall Dawnax (Deer Queen): Darker Teal

Michael Evans, a young man was raised in the city, something he knew all his life. Michael didn't feel like he should be in this lifestyle so he went to classes to learn how to survive outside of the city, He learned to hunt, to trade in small towns, what to hunt and what not to due to laws and such. Eventually, Michael moved out of the city and moved to a small town that was about 300 miles out from the city. He learned that there was an unfinished cabin in the forest by the mountain, he started making his way up there and took his time to finish the cabin. Years pass and he hunted and sold fur to make money to finish the cabin, once he finally finished he moved into the cabin and began his life.

Years had passed and he did some horrible things, he poached with a horrible man and when he finally came to his senses, He told his ex poacher partner, Russel Rans, he had given up the poaching game. Russel didn't like the sound of this and told him,
"You will suffer one day Michael, I'll be the cause of it too!" Michael shook his head and booted Russel out the door, Going back to being a normal hunter with morals. One night, Michael Evans was out hunting and wanted to get a good buck, He saw a deer with pure white fur and beautiful blue eyes.

He followed it as it started to go into an opening of the forest and then, it disappeared. Michael was shocked that he followed the deer into the opening and then he turned to see that he wasn't in the normal green forest anymore, He was in a snowy forest with beautiful ice and snow decorated trees. He was trying to head back but when he ran he couldn't return to the woods he was once in before, he heard voices so he hid behind a tree and saw a wolf running after a deer both being pure white but the wolf had a scar on his eye and had green eyes while the deer looked frail and weak and had sky blue eyes. The wolf tackled the deer and and they both turned human as the wolf cuddled into the deer boy, the wolf was also a male so it made Michael feel awkward.

"You need to be more careful with me Ghost." Said the deer boy to the wolf who is named Ghost, kinda an odd name isn't it? "Come on Yuki, I wasn't that rough was I?" They seem to be together, isn't that weird to date out of your species? Michael was about to go to them but hid again seeing a...white...finch? Okay, things are getting weird. The chubby white finch plopped into the snow and turned human, shaking her head. She had one blue and one green eye, heterochromia and chubby? Things look more human than Michael thought, "You okay Chichi?" asked the deer. "I'm fine, I'm just delivering a ton of mail... it's not easy you know." Michael finally came out behind the tree and startled the three of them, The wolf had the finch and the deer behind him as he started growling.

Michael showed he wouldn't harm them but was amazed how human they are, "You are the second human....to be here." Yuki spoke up and walked out from behind Ghost. "Yes, it has been years since we saw an actual human." Ghost sighed as he looked at the human and then the weapon, nodding his head toward it. "So, you are a hunter right?" Michael nodded and Ghost sighed some, "Come, you need a new pair of clothing. We can't have you in other colors besides the ones that was meant for us." Michael followed them and saw a small cabin nearby, "Um, what's that?" Chichi looked at it and chirped up, "That cabin was made when the first human appeared." They got to a small business that had yelling from inside, sounds very busy in there. "Hey Ariya how is your sisters? We brought a new HUMAN." Ariya, a petite, small, and cute White Silk worm turned to where Ghost's voice was at and smiled, "A new human? That's wonderful. May I feel his face?" Michael walked toward her as she began to feel on his face and smiled, "It's been a while since we had a human here, MONI TELL JULETTE WE HAVE A HUMAN HERE!"

The two other white silk worms walked up to the room and smiled, something felt off about them. Ghost looked at Michael and said, "These are the Silk Sisters. Ariya is blind, Moni is mute, and Julette is deaf." Michael in shocked and looked at them, waved, and then he felt nervous. Ariya explained how they are able to work around here, it was hard to understand at first but got through to Michael after a while. They measured him and gave his outfit a patch up, Ghost wanted him to have a white outfit but they ended up making him a formal outfit. As Yuki,Ghost,Chichi, and Michael left was about to leave the shop, a woman with long hair and a short puffy tail walked in, "I need baby clothing done." Ariya smiled and said, "Having another one Mrs. Shorttail?" The woman smiled and nodded saying, "this will be my sixth child."

Michael was smiling as he heard about this, he looked at Ghost and then followed them to the main Town. The town was filled with all kinds of businesses and street carts, Michael felt at home here. Ghost while walking spoke to Michael,
"Ya know, though in animal form most of these animals are Herbivore, in human form they are omnivore." They spent hours showing Michael around the town, guards suddenly rushed into town and surrounded Michael, swords pointing at him. Michael stood still and was worried until he saw a beautiful deer, a Turquoise and blue deer walking out of the gates of the castle turning into a beautiful queen. "What is your name and how did you find Winter Woods?" The queen demanded to know this. "I-I'm Michael Evans. I followed a pure white deer with glowing antlers into the force field like thing into here."

The queen walked around him and looked at him, while back to the front of him she smiled and said, "You will be perfect to be my personal guard." Michael was starting to question what the hell is going on, "I am Rin'nall Dawnax. Queen of deers and Ruler of Winter Woods. you now live here so you will live to our customs and will do as I say got it?" Michael nodded as they released him, he ended up following the queen to her castle to where his new quarters will be. Seems like Michael will have to get use to living in this new world.

Note: If you loved the Chapter please give it a heart or like or whatever! Also feedback by commenting is welcome and needed to let me know you indeed want more of this story!

Last edited:
Reactions: Esmeray