Winter needs to hurry up now...

Re: Winter needs to hury up now...

It's not so much the heat as the humidity. c.c If the humidity were lower up here in Providence, I'd be comfortable even in most of the 80s range, since the sweat would actually evaporate and dissipate some heat instead of just turning me into a slimy slug. Bleh! Living at sea level sucks.

-__-
We have like 90s and above forecasts here EVERY DAY. And the humidity lasts into the night...

Unless you have an air conditioner in every room, it's PURE TORTURE @__@

I WANT WINTER TOOO

I also desire the Winter to return but it probably won't happen for months because of all the other WIMPS in this state who bitched & moaned about it hitting the 30's during the Winter AT NIGHT. Plus that it magically somehow lasted into March. I have never witnessed such a big bunch of thin blooded WEATHER WUSSES in my entire life.

At least if you're COLD you can just keep putting more clothes on!

Fuck winter, I want fall. O_o

Winter; There are people who have to drive in that snow, y'know.

Fuck winter, I want fall. O_o

Winter; There are people who have to drive in that snow, y'know.

Well said, well said!

I love fall, it's the perfect season!!!

I'm tired of paying extra high power bills for the air conditioning. ;___; In the winter time, I never have to bother running the heat cause it feels so good with all the cold air and wearing warm clothes. I only run the heat when we have ice storms!

At least if you're COLD you can just keep putting more clothes on!

On the same token in summer, you can wear less and less....

I don't mind the snow, but I also don't drive. That said, hiking down to the bus stop, then hiking from the following bus stop to the train station, then from the green line to my hall on campus will be a bitch in the ice and snow. Especially in business shoes. Shhhyeah. I'm getting a cane now to save myself the trouble.

So you're just like me? Except I'm dumb enough to enjoy all the hiking.

Ew.. now it said it will be 104 tomorrow.. and a chance of rain.. so humidity too.. yuck.. Looking forward to that drop to the low 90's though!

Driving is hard, m'kay?

Geez. Snow is simple to drive in. It's COMMON SENSE. I see so many retards who either crawl along in it, or try to pretend to gogo speedracer. DON'T DO THAT SHIT. RANTRANTRANTRAWWRRR.

This summer has been hell on earth. Mid-90s to mid-100s with high humidity. It's even been hotter than normal in my home state of Michigan. BRING ON WINTER!

Driving is hard, m'kay?

Geez. Snow is simple to drive in. It's COMMON SENSE. I see so many retards who either crawl along in it, or try to pretend to gogo speedracer. DON'T DO THAT SHIT. RANTRANTRANTRAWWRRR.

Hence why I hate driving in it, not because I'm bad at it, but because everybody else is.

I've taught a few people here to drive in it. It's hard, though, for two reasons. a) Atlanta doesn't see much in the way of snow, and b) I'm currently unlicensed. This past winter was great for it, though.

The post wasn't directed at you, moreso than it was directed at my ire for morons in general.

Mmmm, I love Fall and winter. I was happy when we ended up not really having Spring and went from Winter to Summer, with Spring being replaced by more Winter. However, up here in WA, it's generally pretty good, only occasionally spiking into the 90's. But that's why you have air conditioning ^^

Factory work in that heat sucks more! 110 in the cooler areas where I work at least.. 145 where the suckers by the cookers had to work! Sucks to be them!

I'll call mother nature a cunt again and maybe it will be colder this Winter.. I wanted a thunderstorm and I got that..

We had record temps the last few days, it was 107f on Wednesday, way too hot.

Western NY doesn't get that hot, it's the humidity, I've never lived in a humid place before I moved here, I couldn't imagine how bad it would be down south