INTEREST CHECK Winter is Coming...

hmmm... We could do the noble house AND have different characters elsewhere.... like create the characters for the noble house AND create characters for the other plots.... anyone??

That was my idea, but Irish said it was to much for one GM to handle and I tend to agree.

Pfft stuff it I'll join no matter what. I need to learn to be less picky. XD

My thought is that having one noble house will only let us to be apart of it in a small way. Large parts of the plot are created by Lannisters, Starks, Baratheons, Greyjoys. The other houses have some say in the story but majority of the time they are only pulled into one current or another of the big houses plots.

I'm saying that having characters in Starks, Lannisters, Dothraki, Nights Watch, allows us to enjoy the full extent of the world.

If we created a house it would have to be a major house to have some part in the plot, and all of the major houses are taken so we would have to take another houses place. Which is practically the same thing.

Plus who said we have to stay with lore? We could have mages? Or other races? After all if the Others, Dragons, and the children exist what else could live?'

Anyways im up for anything.

Okay, here is what i am thinking:

I will allow everyone to create/be a character if they want, or join the noble house i create, or even do both! I will also be posting the OOC in the sign-up thread ASAP. I have decided that we will stick to the lore of the original timeline, BUT we will be allowed to bend it at times. Ex. like if you choose to be Jaime Lannister than you do not have to push Bran from the tower. Anyway, the OOC will be up soon!

OK everyon!! the OOC is up! XD i a little tired right now so sorry for the short intro D:. but any way you ca start makin or bein your characters!!