2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
GAME OF THRONES Winter is here as of July 16th. Who is super stoked? I know I am.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I noticed that HBO has started to marathon Game of Thrones, or it appears that way when I was looking for something to watch.

Getting ready for the next season

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
*flails arms*

ME! ME! I am super stoked! Doing a GoT marathon myself, almost finished season 3!

July 16th? I could have sworn it said July 24th the other day when I was watching HBO. Are they lying to me?!?! I'm gonna be so damn pissed if I miss the first damn episode after waiting a year for it! Maybe I got my dates confused. Either way, my hubby and I are locking our bedroom door and not coming out till it's over. Just hope my kids don't burn the house down. =/

July 16th? I could have sworn it said July 24th the other day when I was watching HBO. Are they lying to me?!?! I'm gonna be so damn pissed if I miss the first damn episode after waiting a year for it! Maybe I got my dates confused. Either way, my hubby and I are locking our bedroom door and not coming out till it's over. Just hope my kids don't burn the house down. =/
HBO just announced that Game of Thrones is coming back on July 16, 2017.

yeah husband and I are excited to see it

I was not informed of this! And I most certainly am not! D:<

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Artorias
I'm super excited for this season! I can't wait to see what happens. I wish they would release all the episodes at once so husbandism and I could just binge watch. Alas, waiting once a week for a new episode will have to do.