Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kame

Original poster
——————————Winter is Coming⊗ ——————————
-2015-
- In the outskirts of Tokyo -
Sunny days and blossoms sprout and fly through the gentle winds of the sun rise.
Busy businessmen walk the streets of the inner city to travel to there big companies for work. Children and kids run happily through the central park to get to the local school for the day as the late bell almost rings. Birds fly upwards from there perch can sing to great and wake the locals with there gentle chirps, Microwaves and Coffee makers ding and doors can be heard being opened for the first time in the morning gaze. This is the outskirts of Tokyo, small neighborhoods joint with a park and school, parents travel to the inner city to work whilst the children run happily with there friends to the school that was near the park. Everything seems so peaceful, however today in concealment there will be a tragic happening when the sun goes down and the moon rises.
At 12am Winter comes...

————————————————————

Bree walked slowly out of her small house. Her house was small but she loved how cozy it was. She put on some mittens and headed outside. Winter had arrived, her breath even produced the slightest bit of smoke when she breathed. She giggled and sat down on the porch. She was really excited about being able to finally wear her winter outfits, she eveen brought a brand new coat and some boots.

Reactions: Kame
Toshi grabbed his coat before leaving the house and let his pet cat Levi jump on his shoulders. He knew from looking out of the window that it was beginning to snow but not enough to lock them into the house. After turning the knob to the door and opening it the sun glare hit his eyes and causes Toshi to cover them with his sleeve,

''Well it sure is bright out today, huh Levi?''

Toshi said turning his head towards his shoulder where Levi rested. Toshi and Levi began walking down the drive way after they adjusted to the brightness of the sun, they then turned left to head towards the local park for a while then to the local cafe for some hot drinks to warm them up from the cold. Toshi Pushed his glasses up closer to his eyes after turning to head to the park, Levi fell asleep during this time and continued to be asleep till they got to the park to which Toshi woke him up in a gentle way.

Reactions: MoonStar♥
Bree walked through the snow, her feet sinking footsteps into the white blanket that covered the entire neighbourhood, it was quiet out. It was only early in the morning, at the sight of snow Bree was very excited and couldn't wait to get out of bed. There wasn't a lot of snow, and it was usually really sunny. It looked beautiful when it snowed. She placed her hands into her coat pocket and admired the beauty. She sighed with happiness, smoke forming from her lips. She decided to take a walk around, to make the most of the snow whilst it lasted.

Toshi and Levi soon sat at a bench and rested from the long walk that it took to arrive at the park. Toshi looked up and smiled at the falling snow then looked to his shoulder at levi. He grabbed levi and put him on his lap because he seemed tired. ''Lazy cat'' Toshi said giggling at Levi.

Bree walked into a park and saw two figures in the distance, a boy and a cat. She walked towards them and looked down at the cat. "Mind if I pet your cat?" She asks, her voice was chirpy. She loved animals, and she loved cats just as much. She thought the little cat was adorable, curled up in it's owners lap sleeping. He and the little cat were one of the first people she'd seen all day, everyone else was either sleeping or inside. Some people didn't like the snow.

''Yea sure'' Toshi replied to the girl standing in front of him. He smirked slightly at the girl whilst he bended over to pet Levi and thought this was his opportunity to start a joyful conversation. ''Whats your name?'' He asked with a greeting smile.

Bare started to let the cat, it's fur was so soft. "I'm Bree. How about you? What about your little companion over here?" She giggled, the cat still stayed asleep. She sat down beside them both and smiled. "The snow is so beautiful today, I can't believe more people aren't outside. I guess some people just don't like the cold"

''I'm Sadatoshi, This here is Levi'' He replied while looking down at Levi. Toshi looked up at Bree as she began to speak once more about the weather, Of course toshi understood how she felt about it and he was not someone to hide his opinion. ''Yea it sure is, Some people rather be hot inside but i rather like any weather. As long as me a Levi is happy.'' Toshi said while looking up at the snow then looking down at Levi to pet him.

Status
Not open for further replies.