5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
As much as we like to complain about the cold of winter, or dream about warm places near or beyond the equator, I do believe that there must be something that's great about winter!

Besides the festive season, and Valentine's day in February, that is.

So, what do y'all like to do when the temperature is cold? Are there any winter activities you have planned, for example, skiing, or maybe snowshoeing? Maybe visiting a cabane a sucre?

Maybe you're lame like me and enjoy hot cocoa and youtube videos under a blanket? ^_^'

• Thank You
Reactions: Kitti
Wrap around in blankets and roll around...

That's literally what I do during the winter months

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Wrap around in blankets and roll around...

That's literally what I do during the winter months
And then you emerge as a lovely butterfly? :D

Wait, if I recall correctly, then you live on the other side of the equator, right? It's summer there at the moment, right? :3

And then you emerge as a lovely butterfly? :D

Wait, if I recall correctly, then you live on the other side of the equator, right? It's summer there at the moment, right? :3
I wish I remerged as a butterfly but I ain't cute shit ;_;

And yes I live in the other end of the Earth and right now it is already heating up even without the sun :D

• Love
Congratulations on becoming an intern, @Greenie! :D <3

For me, I definitely enjoy my hot cocoa with double whipped cream! Cuddling in blankets and sleeping in are preferred as well and Christmas dinner is the best cus moar turkey! :'D

• Thank You
If Pokemon Go didn't exist then I would have zero reasons to spend time outside during the winter.

The cold is not my friend.

And even then, my Pokemon Go outings these days usually involve 3-4 coats and a giant comfy-cozy scarf and touch screen gloves. Always touch screen gloves.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie and junebug
I, uh, do what I normally do! Avoid the outdoors, play games, listen to music, and read books! I am boring... awwww yeah!

• Love
Oh, @Greenie ! I didn't realize you'd been internalized! Grats! (Have they finished with the hazing, yet?)

Winters, yeah. I really enjoyed going outside, it was a great time to explore the (forbidden) woods and lakes! I saw some amazing & beautiful stuff. (And obviously didn't get eaten by bears.) My sister and I thought nothing of going for a casual stroll in below-zero weather. And I like just falling down in (clean) snow and making snow angels. Sledding down huge hills. Admiring the beauty of icicle formations.

Currently live in a no-snow zone. But I enjoy the cold gray and the hush that comes over everything at various times. It makes being warm and cuddled up, later on, all the more better. And the night sky looks especially lovely.

• Thank You
I have recently found a new love for going to hockey games, especially my home town versus their biggest rival. The game gets brutal.

I have recently found a new love for going to hockey games, especially my home town versus their biggest rival. The game gets brutal.
Awesome, a hockey fan :D

Ermm.. I play hockey. So I'm a hockey fan in that respect so... hockey fans unite! XD

Walking in the snow is so peaceful and beautiful. I would rather be able to return home afterward to take off my frozen clothes, though. Then cuddling up with a mug of tea and looking out the window.

Winter is my favorite season and I get so excited to see it snowing outside the window! I have high hopes to eventually not be so broke so I can go ski (ooh and ice skate, too) and tromp through the forests and all that too. :D

• Love
have high hopes to eventually not be so broke so I can go ski (ooh and ice skate, too) and tromp through the forests and all that too. :D
Good luck with that! I used to ski some when I was younger (cross country of course) and it was really fun!

As for hockey, I don't play but I'm a huge fan of the game. Especially my beloved Montreal Canadians :'D

• Thank You
Reactions: Kitti
Hockey and rugby. Yes! Hockey only if I can attend the game in person.

Rugby is still exciting even if I only view it via television.

Because I'm a savage beastling. Is why I like.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.